Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #81
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Boxhead's Christmas Lodge

/Is kicked down and up the mountain. ....

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #82
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Angel stop being glum, or else*.

*not having extra marshmallows on your hot cocoa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #83
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

/Looks up at you and sits on the floor.
..? Oh...?

R]
Old 12-22-2011, 03:32 PM   #84
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gets ready to kick again but when you aren't there I bring my foot up so high I kick myself in the face and fall over.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #85
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Watches.

R]
Old 12-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #86
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Walks back up the mountain with a broken nose.

Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #87
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Angel's being glum...

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 03:57 PM   #88
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Don't be glum!

Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 04:13 PM   #89
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Jumps around, then sits back on the floor.
I'm Never always like this... =]

R]
Old 12-22-2011, 04:27 PM   #90
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Fine, I'm going to decorate the Christmas tree. Angel's too glum to understand.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 04:27 PM   #91
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Wait! I'll come and help chu out!

R]
Old 12-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #92
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

YAY! Unglumified!

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 04:31 PM   #93
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Pretends to be glummy again.

Ahhh! C'mon then!

R]
Old 12-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #94
k-hatake
Genin

k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Meanwhile, I'm happily playing video games in the main room. But suddenly there is a crash at the other end of the house. I pause the game and draw my sword, walking cautiously towards the noise...
I reach a darker part of the cabin, where flurries of snow blow in through a broken window. My heartbeat accelerates, and I whirl around to be face to face with a huge grizzly. The window was fairly large...
It swipes a paw towards me, and I leap right over it and land on it's back, slashing my sword behind me as I leap clear. When I turn around, the bear roars in pain and frustration and tries to strike me again. I dodge and stab it in the heart. It groans and falls forward, and I wrench my sword out at the last moment before it can be crushed by the immense creature. "Well," I say, "dinner is served!"
I prepare part of the huge bear for eating and put the rest- cleaned- into the large double door freezer.
I promptly take my meal back to the main room and sit down, beginning to play my video game again while dining on the bear.
I wonder what Logan and Boxhead are up to? I think.
*I actually had some buffalo meatballs for dinner earlier! they were good.*
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I can't believe you clicked on all of those.

I'm in the mood for a good roleplay battle. PM me if you're interested.
k-hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #95
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

/Sees everyone is decorating the christmas tree. I throw some ornaments in through the window.I then walk in and help.

Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #96
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

"Okay, thanks for the grizzly hatake." I set up the tree in the middle as I tell everyone else, "The lodge that can find an awesome star before night gets the prize of a grizzly rug! Who wants to participate?"
*silence*
"GREAT! NOW GOOOOOOOOOO,"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #97
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I come back right after you finish alking. Look at that awesome star. I say pointing at the sky at an awesome star.

Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #98
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

At most 1 foot in diameter

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #99
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I take out measuring tape 5 feet!

Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 08:31 PM   #100
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Yo! Fools! Yeah that's right I'm trying to be awesome.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote