Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Boxhead's Christmas Lodge

I invite all of my friends, supernatural, demonic, insane, nihilistic, or the average Joe to my winter log cabin of superiority. Anyone is allowed, if you PM me or reply. PM me your picture and you are in the character roster. I wanted to make a laid-back RP with some friends, because running two battles at once with a persistent and annoying (sorry logan XD) person who can't give up gets pretty tiring.

There will be two lodges who have rivalries with each other.

Oak Lodge

An old fashioned log house on the outside boasts TV's, internet, and proper food ware allowing you to live on the inside. Compared to the Redwood Lodge, it has the cozy shape, but can get a bit cramped at times.

Redwood Lodge

A long, 2-story loghouse that has about the same living conditions as a regular house, but it boasts its length. Compared to the Oak Lodge, it is larger, but lacks the substance inside.

Oak Lodge:
Spoiler:

k-hatake:
Spoiler:

Tifa Angel
Spoiler:

ILIKEPIE:
Spoiler:

Redwood Lodge:
Spoiler:
Ace Logan
Spoiler:

zombie ruler:
Spoiler:

Shoukry:
Spoiler:

Kisou Forte Kagime
Spoiler:

Hole in the tree lodge:

Spoiler:

Boxhead:
Spoiler:

Sir Chipmunk of the Acornian Highlands

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BoxHead; 12-25-2011 at 05:02 PM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Boxhead's Christmas Lodge

Thanks for calling me annoying! I wouldn't have cared if you didn't say it. I knew you ment me. But whatever. I will be in the Oak Lodge.

Name: Ace Logan
Picture:

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Okay, so now what?
Note: I'm not taking sides until a sufficient number of people have.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Make a character and live in a tree until more people come!

Spoiler:

Old 12-21-2011, 09:44 PM   #5
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I will be hosting both lodges, so I guess we can do something now.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-21-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Yaaaay.

Spoiler:

Old 12-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Im going to go hunt a grizzly.
*takes rifle and walks towards forest*
There might be man eating plants in here, so follow me logan.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-21-2011, 10:48 PM   #8
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Do you want to get Logan eaten?
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:52 AM   #9
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

/Will join soon.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:16 AM   #10
InuzukaClan12
Apprentice Genin

InuzukaClan12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll be joining!!!
InuzukaClan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:08 AM   #11
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Then PM me pics -__-

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 08:12 AM   #12
k-hatake
Genin

k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm joining Oak lodge.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I can't believe you clicked on all of those. :P
k-hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #13
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
Do you want to get Logan eaten?
Mebbe.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 08:28 AM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Im going to go hunt a grizzly.
*takes rifle and walks towards forest*
There might be man eating plants in here, so follow me logan.
Follows with my sword in hand.

Quote:
Mebbe.
Hey! That's not nice!

Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 09:53 AM   #15
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

As we walk into the woods it appears that the light from the cabins have disappeared and we are lost. We hear several growling sounds and look around to see shadows moving, but no distinctive figures.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #16
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
As we walk into the woods it appears that the light from the cabins have disappeared and we are lost. We hear several growling sounds and look around to see shadows moving, but no distinctive figures.
I get into my defensive swoed stance, ready to chop something in half. "Wait a minute! You maintain both of the cabins and your lost. I bend over and grab a coulple of sticks. I geuss we have to make camp for the night.

Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #17
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

"Not like anyone is here except hatake. But I hope she can manage herself. I'll go get some kindling for the fire and here's a lighter." As I walked along the trail, I spotted a dead dear with a gash wound. "I went to this resort to avoid this stuff..." I see a figure in front of me as I pick up a few palm fronds and bolt.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #18
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Name: Tifa Angel

Spoiler:

/Gives you my actual picture. e.e

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 12-22-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:21 AM   #19
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Not like anyone is here except hatake. But I hope she can manage herself. I'll go get some kindling for the fire and here's a lighter." As I walked along the trail, I spotted a dead dear with a gash wound. "I went to this resort to avoid this stuff..." I see a figure in front of me as I pick up a few palm fronds and bolt.
Since I am farther away I don't know this is happening.

Suddenly I hear a low grrrr. I look up and see a big bear. I take my sword and lunge. I strike it in the chest and then duck and roll of to the side avoiding his big paw. I then run up to it, grab my sword and bring it up, still in the bear. After it goes about 6 in. the bear falls limp, dead. I then make a makeshift fireplace and start a small fire. While chantin "Were eating bear tonight!" repedetly.

Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #20
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Oh yeah GMing in battles against NPC's are all right!
I walk back towards the camp to see a dead bear that it being roasted. "How did you-" Then I realized that there was no reason to ask as we started eating as night fell. "I wonder how hatake is doing,"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 12-22-2011 at 10:33 AM.