Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What do you really think of Hinata?
Yes, i like here 14 48.28%
No, i hate here 2 6.90%
She's okay 4 13.79%
I love here 9 31.03%
Neither 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Talking Hinata

Hello,
welcome to a Hinata fan club,
you are welcome her if you love, like or maybe hate Hinata, but please if you want to join you must at least know who Hinata is becous this thread is to descus Hinata not just to get your name in the members list thank you ................and you may pick what color you whant your name to in!
P.S. this is hinata near Naruto..

~Members~
Hinata126.
tanoth.
ILIKEPIE.
Kirbyroth.
Rasengan sagex5.
Shoukry.
Pinks17.
NaruGaar. <3
ItachiKisame.
Ruzki Hyuga.
SchnarfTacular.
tobi ftw.
kiba8471.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hinata126; 01-01-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hinata

Adorable. o.o But hia. I'll join.
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

wow a new Hinata fan club, well the other one kind of died like all the character fan clubs

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
wow a new Hinata fan club, well the other one kind of died like all the character fan clubs
wald you like to join ???

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 12-19-2011, 05:04 PM   #5
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
i blame pie xD

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it had a post last week I think and I'll join I guess but the Pakkun fanclub failed only 3 posts in the whole thread

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

IF you want to join just let me know and you may shus what color you want your name written in.
thank you for visiting

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 12-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ill join being in 2 wont hurt lol. oh and this color

Old 12-19-2011, 05:22 PM   #9
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata is the best

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 12-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
Kirbyroth
Chunin

yup she is

Old 12-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #11
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Can I join? I love Hinata for her sweet personality and belief in herself.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:07 AM   #12
Kirbyroth
Chunin

oh i didnt see love on the poll can i change my poll vote xD

Old 12-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #13
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I love Hinata. She is one of the kindest anime characters and also one of the most beautiful as well.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:28 PM   #14
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I love Hinata. She is one of the kindest anime characters and also one of the most beautiful as well.^^
yes i so agree thats why i done this thread and poll

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 12-21-2011, 01:44 PM   #15
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

There already is a Hinata fan club, and you can find it here.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #16
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
yes i so agree thats why i done this thread and poll
Yeah I can't believe I never joined any fan clubs of her.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:23 AM   #17
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

she is so brave when she takes on pain all by her self to protect Naruto isent she ??

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2011, 07:03 AM   #18
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

I'll join.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #19
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes she sure is brave and she is really strong too.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:58 PM   #20
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yes she sure is brave and she is really strong too.
i agree!

Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler: