Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 12-17-2011, 08:03 PM   #21
ReMiX613
Ninja Academy Student

ReMiX613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Bleachverse vs OPverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
There are many other examples I just gave some off the top of my head. As for you Kisame assessment, Kisame=Samehada, I always consider Kisame with Samehada and regenerating is simply one of his abilities, its not his fault hes able to regenerate from it and not be killed by something like that like some other characters would be able to.

It hits all of your body and destroys it at a cellular level it's not just millions but all of your cells, re-read the chapter around Kakuzu's defeat where it was explained how the jutsu works, if you really think the FRS "isn't really impressive". But yeah we're getting off-topic & I never really commented on the actual fight I'm pretty sure One Piece wins though.
I'm saying A cut kills millions of cells. And yes i know how it works, i don't find it impressive at all. Kakuzu was still alive and was still able to move his head a little bit even after taking the FRS, so i don't find it impressive at all.

And to the Kisame thing, he did survive it but barely.
That's all I'm trying to say
He survived it but barely.
And it took him time (Not saying it took him days to regenerate) to heal the wounds, and in that time, no one's gonna stand around and just watch him heal like Killer Bee. People like Akainu, Kizaru, Byakuya, won't just stand there in "amazement"
ReMiX613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #22
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMiX613 View Post
I'm saying A cut kills millions of cells. And yes i know how it works, i don't find it impressive at all. Kakuzu was still alive and was still able to move his head a little bit even after taking the FRS, so i don't find it impressive at all.

And to the Kisame thing, he did survive it but barely.
That's all I'm trying to say
He survived it but barely.
And it took him time (Not saying it took him days to regenerate) to heal the wounds, and in that time, no one's gonna stand around and just watch him heal like Killer Bee. People like Akainu, Kizaru, Byakuya, won't just stand there in "amazement"
Yes and after Naruto completed it to its fullest it turned into a huge explosion which rips bodies apart at contact. The first time Kakuzu was still easily incapacitated and incapable of anything else if he was hit with the complete thrown FRS he would have been finished.

You dont find FRS impressive, honestly who am I debating then and whats the point.

I wasnt talking about his ability in the battle, he still was able to survive things like that when Sasuke was out for the count and much stronger One Piece characters were out of the count from similar attacks. If he was in a battle though he'd have backup anyway.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #23
ReMiX613
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Yes and after Naruto completed it to its fullest it turned into a huge explosion which rips bodies apart at contact. The first time Kakuzu was still easily incapacitated and incapable of anything else if he was hit with the complete thrown FRS he would have been finished.

You dont find FRS impressive, honestly who am I debating then and whats the point.

I wasnt talking about his ability in the battle, he still was able to survive things like that when Sasuke was out for the count and much stronger One Piece characters were out of the count from similar attacks. If he was in a battle though he'd have backup anyway.
Kisame would've have out for the count too, if not for Samehade -_-.
Please list the scans of One Piece characters or Bleach characters becoming incapable of battling anymore from similar attacks.
And no i don't find the FRS that impressive as others do because i know of other attacks that are much more impressive that makes it pale in comparison.
I'll give you that, but there are characters capable of dodging it with not too much of a problem, or even tank it (Logias).

Last edited by ReMiX613; 12-17-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #24
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Kisame would've have out for the count too, if not for Samehade -_-.
Please list the scans of One Piece characters or Bleach characters becoming incapable of battling anymore from similar attacks.
And no i don't find the FRS that impressive as others do because i know of other attacks that are much more impressive that makes it pale in comparison.
I'll give you that, but there are characters capable of dodging it with not too much of a problem, or even tank it (Logias).
Chapter 573 page 14 for one. But as I said, I'm horrible with finding chapters & if I actually knew where to look I could give you better examples. If you dont read one piece dont go to that page by the way, just a warning. I dont care since this is a Naruto forum and alll but in another manga I wouldnt want to spoil anyone.

As I said, Samehada is Kisame's sword he's never without it, Kisame's capable of that end of story it really doesn't matter if it's a sword or not. So basically Zoro wouldnt be capable of jack against anyone in a normal fight, its his swords that make the difference. But that's not considered "zoro" or part of his arsenal according to you so anything his swords accomplish doesnt mean anything because it's not Zoro himself. Riight.

Still havent seen any feats that, wait a minute why are we arguing this stuff on Bleach vs One Piece I had thought this was the one that included Zoro vs Sasuke or, whatever. Well, I have them mixed up apparently but either way.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #25
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

jack without his swords I don't know in chapter 194 Zoro lifted and tossed a pretty big looking building and he has gotten a lot stronger since then

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #26
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Oh well I was mainly referring to what he said, about Kisame being out of the count if it werent for Samehada, well Zoro would be much less stronger without his swords as well, I dont think its good logic when, when you think of Kisame the first thing that comes to mind is "samehada".
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #27
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh well I was mainly referring to what he said, about Kisame being out of the count if it werent for Samehada, well Zoro would be much less stronger without his swords as well, I dont think its good logic when, when you think of Kisame the first thing that comes to mind is "samehada".
Zoro does not need swords to be lethal. He's literally used his arms as swords before in the past. Same could be applied to ILIKEPIE's example of him tossing a building while down and heavily injured.

The same very well applies to Kisame, whom has Water Jutsu to rely on. However, he really shouldn't even be compared to Zoro in the first place. Nowhere near the same league. Kisame = Arlong.

What you are mistaking strength for is what attributes best represent characters in a battling atmosphere.

And why would Zoro be without his swords in the first place?

EDIT: Not to mention that unlike Kisame, he does not necessarily require certain swords. Zoro has used even amateur blades in the past, as in the Arlong Park Arc.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 12-17-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #28
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Sigh. What do you think of when you think Kisame, do you think sword-less? Because when I think of Kisame the first thing that comes into my mind is an image of Samehada, I was explaining just because it was thanks to Samehadas regeneration doesnt mean its not Kisame's doing. I dont consider Samehada & Kisame 2 different characters and I really doubt anyone else does.

Anyway I wasnt getting into Naruto since its not even on topic with Bleach vs OP, though Kisame does prove a hugep roblem for devil fruit users.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-18-2011, 01:00 AM   #29
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sigh. What do you think of when you think Kisame, do you think sword-less? Because when I think of Kisame the first thing that comes into my mind is an image of Samehada, I was explaining just because it was thanks to Samehadas regeneration doesnt mean its not Kisame's doing. I dont consider Samehada & Kisame 2 different characters and I really doubt anyone else does.

Anyway I wasnt getting into Naruto since its not even on topic with Bleach vs OP, though Kisame does prove a hugep roblem for devil fruit users.
Like I said, what you are mistaking strength is for what attributes best represent characters in a battling atmosphere.

Cross connection is a matter of opinion. When you think of Kisame, you think of Samehada. When I think of Kisame, I think of a walking, talking sushi roll kicking ass and taking names. See? Different representation and interpretation.

character/ˈkariktər/
Noun:
The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual.
The distinctive nature of something.

Kisame and Samehada are not the same person. Samehada has a mind of it's own. Kisame has a mind of it's own. They display different qualities and traits. If not, then why had Samehada betrayed its' original owner for Killer Bee in the first place? And not to mention that while one is a giant-ass sword, the latter is a walking, talking sushi roll kicking ass and taking names.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 12-18-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:40 AM   #30
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

So I see youre taking things way too literally and going by the serious definition in the books. I however am going by the battlegrounds defintion, you never see "Samehada vs" anyone else threads, and in every thread Kisame fights in, its just "Kisame" yet everyone pretends like he has Samehada. If theyre two different characters going by Battlegrounds standards, why is Kisame considered has Samehada in every fight he's in?
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-18-2011, 07:53 AM   #31
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
So I see youre taking things way too literally and going by the serious definition in the books. I however am going by the battlegrounds defintion, you never see "Samehada vs" anyone else threads, and in every thread Kisame fights in, its just "Kisame" yet everyone pretends like he has Samehada. If theyre two different characters going by Battlegrounds standards, why is Kisame considered has Samehada in every fight he's in?
Same concept as akamaru to kiba
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #32
ReMiX613
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Chapter 573 page 14 for one. But as I said, I'm horrible with finding chapters & if I actually knew where to look I could give you better examples. If you dont read one piece dont go to that page by the way, just a warning. I dont care since this is a Naruto forum and alll but in another manga I wouldnt want to spoil anyone.

As I said, Samehada is Kisame's sword he's never without it, Kisame's capable of that end of story it really doesn't matter if it's a sword or not. So basically Zoro wouldnt be capable of jack against anyone in a normal fight, its his swords that make the difference. But that's not considered "zoro" or part of his arsenal according to you so anything his swords accomplish doesnt mean anything because it's not Zoro himself. Riight.

Still havent seen any feats that, wait a minute why are we arguing this stuff on Bleach vs One Piece I had thought this was the one that included Zoro vs Sasuke or, whatever. Well, I have them mixed up apparently but either way.
Again all I am trying to say is that without Samehade, Kisame would've been out for the count.That's all I'm trying to tell you but it seems like you keep insisting on ignoring it -_-. It means that Kisame is not all that great as you see him.

Are you kidding me?
Ace got a massive HOLE in his abdomen area and the magma toasted all of his organs in the area. If you are seriously trying to say that you can compare that kind of an attack to Kisame's situation then, i have nothing to say.

Quote:

Again you completely disregard what i was actually trying to point out.
What I'm saying is, is that Kisame is not so impressive as you think he is because he would've clearly been dead if not for the regeneration. In other words, that was his "limit".
And for your last point:
-Aokiji can ice age his water techs
-Akainu will evaporate anything he has away
-Ace will evaporate anything he has away
-Lucci can fly
-Luffy can fly
-Kizaru can fly
-Marco can fly
-Kaku can fly
-Jyabura can fly
-Those Fodder marines who use Rokushiki techs can fly
-Vice Admiral Momonga can fly
-Enel can fly
-Blackbeard can use blackhole and suck it away
-Kuma can just teleport out there
Those are some examples.

And it's not like Luffy or Zoro haven't dealt with massive waves before -_-
Actually they dealt with a more massive and dangerous wave than anything the Manga of Naruto has ever shown.

And we are getting off-topic again.

Last edited by ReMiX613; 12-18-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:09 AM   #33
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Pluton should be capable to solo when it has the Power to endanger the World and that when its awakened has been referred to become the Day of Armageddon.

The chances of them obtaining pluton are extremely slim...if not impossible. OPverse still wins though.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:27 AM   #34
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
The chances of them obtaining pluton are extremely slim...if not impossible. OPverse still wins though.
Hows it slim?

Poseidon = Shirahoshi
Uranus is hinted to be Dragon.
Pluton more than likely is a living being as well considering the other 2 are.

Thus there is no slim possibility.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:13 AM   #35
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill3r_B-st View Post
Same concept as akamaru to kiba
Yes exactly. I would rep you for giving a better example than Im capable of but I dont have any rep power for it to matter
Quote:
Again all I am trying to say is that without Samehade, Kisame would've been out for the count.That's all I'm trying to tell you but it seems like you keep insisting on ignoring it -_-. It means that Kisame is not all that great as you see him.

Are you kidding me?
Ace got a massive HOLE in his abdomen area and the magma toasted all of his organs in the area. If you are seriously trying to say that you can compare that kind of an attack to Kisame's situation then, i have nothing to say.

Again you completely disregard what i was actually trying to point out.
What I'm saying is, is that Kisame is not so impressive as you think he is because he would've clearly been dead if not for the regeneration. In other words, that was his "limit".
And for your last point:
-Aokiji can ice age his water techs
-Akainu will evaporate anything he has away
-Ace will evaporate anything he has away
-Lucci can fly
-Luffy can fly
-Kizaru can fly
-Marco can fly
-Kaku can fly
-Jyabura can fly
-Those Fodder marines who use Rokushiki techs can fly
-Vice Admiral Momonga can fly
-Enel can fly
-Blackbeard can use blackhole and suck it away
-Kuma can just teleport out there
Those are some examples.

And it's not like Luffy or Zoro haven't dealt with massive waves before -_-
Actually they dealt with a more massive and dangerous wave than anything the Manga of Naruto has ever shown.

And we are getting off-topic again.
Its not my fault Killer Bee left the small bit of bone for it not to be considered going all the way through him. Yes his attack was very similar, as I said if I had chapters I would be able to give better examples but Im horrible with finding where I want to in manga.

& Yes youre missing the point entirely. Like the guy above us said, its like Kiba and Akamaru sure he would lose normally in a lot of situations you dont think of him alone. You could say "He would have been dead easy against Sakon and Ukon if it werent for Akamaru" but he's never considered without him. Kisame always has Samehada unless the small time someone says "Kisame is without samehada" in the threads. Someone could say "Zoro without swords vs this character" but until then its always assumed they have their characters with him.

I dont really see how this is even relevant to Bleach vs OP and what this has come to though lol.

Those are nice points but some arent even useful against an entire ocean, anyway like you said off topic. I guess if you want go to the HST thread or the ones about Naruto we can debate it there.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #36
ReMiX613
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Yes exactly. I would rep you for giving a better example than Im capable of but I dont have any rep power for it to matter

Its not my fault Killer Bee left the small bit of bone for it not to be considered going all the way through him. Yes his attack was very similar, as I said if I had chapters I would be able to give better examples but Im horrible with finding where I want to in manga.

& Yes youre missing the point entirely. Like the guy above us said, its like Kiba and Akamaru sure he would lose normally in a lot of situations you dont think of him alone. You could say "He would have been dead easy against Sakon and Ukon if it werent for Akamaru" but he's never considered without him. Kisame always has Samehada unless the small time someone says "Kisame is without samehada" in the threads. Someone could say "Zoro without swords vs this character" but until then its always assumed they have their characters with him.

I dont really see how this is even relevant to Bleach vs OP and what this has come to though lol.

Those are nice points but some arent even useful against an entire ocean, anyway like you said off topic. I guess if you want go to the HST thread or the ones about Naruto we can debate it there.
Again, you're missing my entire point.
All I am trying to say is that, that's his LIMIT.
And yea Aokiji can ice age an entire ocean for 1-2 weeks.
Jinbe is also way more dangerous in the water.

The results of the attacks were not similar at all, because unlike Killer Bee, Akainu was actually able to leave his target on the verge of death with NO possible way what so ever to save himself.
Let's see, Akainu:
-Incinerated Ace's organs completely
-Left a gigantic hole in his body

And this will be my last post about this topic, so anyways back on Bleachverse vs OPverse, after a hard battle, i would say OP verse.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #37
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Yes, well the reasoning behind that is because Ace is unable to regenerate while Kisame can. See that I consider him with his sword and not without it like Ive been saying.

And yeah I agree its pretty off topic I Have no idea why we've been posting about NAruto in here so long lol. You can post in other threads if you want though.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-23-2011, 03:08 AM   #38
--Coobreedan--
Apprentice Genin

--Coobreedan-- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Giant swords vs stretchy legs... XD

I say OPverse, they are all so much tougher!
B Rank: 85
C Rank: Over 500
D Rank: Over 1000
--Coobreedan-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #39
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

whitebeards crew would mess up most of the bleach verse, the only problems on the bleach side is r2 ulq, barragan, starrk, dangai ichigo, and monster aizen. the op side could get it due to numbers, but im not entirely sure because bleach does have the flight avantage

Last edited by cnorwood; 12-23-2011 at 03:30 PM.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #40
--Coobreedan--
Apprentice Genin

--Coobreedan-- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Pirates are just to bad-ass for the likes of the Bleachverse. XD
B Rank: 85
C Rank: Over 500
D Rank: Over 1000
--Coobreedan-- is offline   Reply With Quote