Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Samui vs Shizune vs Kurotsuchi

Which one is the most attractive short haired ninja? Is Shizune even a shinobi?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Samui vs Shizune vs Kurotsuchi

Samus is most attractive, shizune is a shinobi btw, a medical ninja still is a ninja
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:34 AM   #3
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Attractiveness, like many things, is subjective. I prefer Shizune, but that's just me.
Nixu Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:04 AM   #4
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

for me the more powerful you are, the more attractive you become in my eyes so obviously kurotsuchi because of her kekkei genkai..

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:27 AM   #5
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If Tsunade was Hokage during the summit, her two guards would be Shizune and Tenzo

Shizune is my favourite but most would choose Samui for obvious reasons.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:43 AM   #6
Sunahara Wataru
Genin

Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Samui easily.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sunahara Wataru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kurotsuchi, samui, shizune