Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Mayuri's drug makes no sense.

Spoiler:
Usually, when someone in a manga receives super-human reflexes AND speed, all their opponents move in slow motion in their perspective. Recall when Ichigo first fought Renji and turned up his reiatsu. He stated that Renji "moved slower", when in reality Ichigo's reflexes and speed are what increased. To Ichigo, Renji was moving slowly, while his own body was moving at normal speed.

Mayuri basically gave Sayzael super-human reflexes, without giving his body increased speed. Shouldn't this just mean that to Sayzael, both Mayuri AND his own body were moving very slowly?

Kubo even showed that in Sayzael's perspective, he could still think at normal speed. To him, it seemed everything around him was slow, as if time itself had slowed down. When Mayuri spoke, Sayzael could hear his words, but they were slowed. He puzzled over it when he couldn't understand them.

Which means, if Mayuri were to try and stab Sayzael like he did, Sayzael would see the blade coming at him.......very........slowly. He should still be able to dodge the incoming blade very.........slowly. Instead, it seems Sayzael saw the blade coming very.......slowly......but was also frozen in place, unable to move out of the way.

On a side note, wasn't this exactly what Chad received when he got his Hollow armor? His speed didn't increase, as he wasn't able to Sonido or Shunpo. However, his reflexes increased, allowing him to see Gantebein coming at him, and move his arm to block. Shouldn't this be what Sayzael can do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Mayuri's drug makes no sense.

Mayuri described the effects of the superhuman drug to be comparable to when two master swordsman clashed blades. Brief, but euphoric.

See, that is the thing. You misinterpreted the term superhuman as in literally superhuman, along the likes of supernatural beings such as Superman or Kenpachi. What the drug actually does is give you a heightened sense of euphoria.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Mayuri's drug makes no sense.

he explained the drug perfectly, i dont understand why you're confused.. watch the episode again. and LISTEN

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote