Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #21
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Hinata vs. Ten Ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
i think i must've been thinking of when she fought temari, but i forgot she was fatigued in that fight from the first part of the chunin exams before. if u refer to that fight tho u can see how easily temari blocks tentens base attacks (the shuriken at the start) without even moving really. im not saying hinata has anywhere near temari's mastery of wind chakra, but i dont see how air palm couldnt accomplish the same thing and block the base attacks. if she can withstand the initial twin rising dragon/fire dragon attacks with her defense jutsu, rushing tenten while blocking with air palm or dodging wouldnt be that hard. then twin lion fists and 8 trigrams from there.

honestly hinata would need to be a bit out of character tho to probly win this fight since she would need to be blood thirstily blitzing tenten to keep it short range. in a taijutsu battle tenten wouldnt last a second. its the default distance that really makes this battle interesting at all.
Empty palm isnt like a blast of wind, it focuses on the targets vital points, its a totally different thing. Also like you said, even if it WAS like a blast of wind, it wouldnt even come close to the kind of effect Temari's wind had, thats like comparing a teardrop to an Olympic sized swimming pool. Well maybe not but you get the point. lol

She has nothing that could counter Tentens fire dragon.

Tenten does have dynamic entry although Hinata would totally win in a straight taijutsu battle. Her problem is getting there, because Tenten can easily just jump up to increase the range, like she did against Temari.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote