Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:18 AM   #1
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Dice Roller Not Working

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/profile.php?do=diceroller

Submitting the form on that page produces this error:
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #2
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Dice Roller Not Working

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*Work now?
2d20
Bump, as I don't know if this has been seen and looked into.
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No problem! =]
YouTube Channel:
Old 12-04-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Ok, I logged into your account and rolled in your previous post. So, if the problem persists, it's between your computer and the internet as far as troubleshooting goes. Lemmi know if you're still having trouble!
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
Old 12-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hi

I'm able to use the Roll button, that part does work as I've used it before without problems
The part that isn't working is the page I linked to in the OP, which decides whether to use Full or Compatibility Mode.
YouTube Channel:
Old 12-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #7
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
SRhye dice Test?
1d10
Does that for me too, Rice. Also believe Ashen said it does that for him too. Think it does that for everyone.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #8
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Hmm, tried it on your post too and it worked. What region is everyone having trouble in for reference?

And yes, I'm aware of the irony of my test dice description in your post. Can't edit it either. It burns me .
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 12-04-2011, 10:11 AM   #9
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

We aren't talking about rolling dice on a post. We're talking about using this page: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/profile.php?do=diceroller
Old 12-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #10
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Hmmm. So you can't access the decision on using full or compatibility mode with the dice, and that's the issue for everyone?
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 12-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #11
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
Hmmm. So you can't access the decision on using full or compatibility mode with the dice, and that's the issue for everyone?
It would seem so.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #12
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

If you click Default and try to save, it yields the same error.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #13
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am assuing that the Dice Roller plugin being used is this one? http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97797
YouTube Channel:
Old 12-04-2011, 11:18 AM   #14
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Nope nope, I modified an existing one, but it wasn't that.

So, though I am looking into this presently, is that viewing option a feature you guys need to use the dice? I've never actually messed with the views on the site, outside of testing them initially in development, so I'm always rocking default views. I'm just trying to keep priorities on my workload right now since it's been an interesting couple of weeks . If for whatever reason there's an issue with the current setup I can't resolve without scrapping it, I am willing to look into an alternative one if this is a big problem for folk.
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 12-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #15
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
Nope nope, I modified an existing one, but it wasn't that.
Ah ok

Quote:
So, though I am looking into this presently, is that viewing option a feature you guys need to use the dice? I've never actually messed with the views on the site, outside of testing them initially in development, so I'm always rocking default views. I'm just trying to keep priorities on my workload right now since it's been an interesting couple of weeks . If for whatever reason there's an issue with the current setup I can't resolve without scrapping it, I am willing to look into an alternative one if this is a big problem for folk.
I dunno, I found this bug when I was looking through the UserCP, it depends on what it actually changes.
YouTube Channel:
Old 12-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #16
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It says I need a security token, Rice. WHY AM I INSECURE?! I pay my taxes! Token up, bro!
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #17
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*tokenorno?
2d6
A token? Let me see.

Edit: Kreegah, yours is weird. o.o

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #18
Eagle125

I get the same message when I try the roller
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-15-2011, 12:50 AM   #19
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Any updates on this Rice ? I'm guessing it's just a simple case of "posting" a security token in the form, since one probably doesn't exist there.
YouTube Channel:
Old 12-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #20
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Just wondering, but what exactly does the dice roller do?

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote