Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Kakuzu vs Second Hokage

The First scenario using feats only.

The second scenario, we use his feats, but:
-He has his Lightning Sword
-Assume he can use FTG every 10 seconds, in place of his supposed S/T ninjutsu

Third Scenario is all the hype he gets.

They fight is at the Valley of the End, the rest is BG default.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

MatKnapers is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakuzu vs Second Hokage

Hey i did that!!! think of ur own idea bub!

PSN- matknapers18
Old 12-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol I thought you maxed out your number of threads made today
Old 12-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #4
MatKnapers
Apprentice Genin

MatKnapers is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yehhh thats why i didnt do it :P hahah lol

anyway i think 2nd Hokage would probs win :L although 2nd Hokage is rated lower than Kakuzu.

PSN- matknapers18
Old 12-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #5
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Can Tobirama even use FTG??? I thought FTG was Minato's invention. He has been stated to know space time ninjutsu, but not FTG.

Honestly, I see no way Kakuzu can beat Tobirama's water ninjutsus. Its force is too great to dealt with. I think Tobirama's water ninjutsu can stop Kakuzu's Fire+wind ninjutsu. Tobirama takes this, with slight difficulty since he has to deal with the separate hearts

Shinobi of The Village Hidden in the Jungle

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

" Cool head, agile mind." - Shikaku Nara
Old 12-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Haha by FTG did you mean that bringer of darkness technique?

Quote:
Honestly, I see no way Kakuzu can beat Tobirama's water ninjutsus. Its force is too great to dealt with. I think Tobirama's water ninjutsu can stop Kakuzu's Fire+wind ninjutsu. Tobirama takes this, with slight difficulty since he has to deal with the separate hearts
Well I mean, Kakuzu can use water techs too, correct? Oh wait, his water techs are anime only. Damn, i'm looking at a list of Kakuzu's jutsu and he barely showed any at all.

Well anyway, how could Tobirama deal with all of those heart thingies flying around spamming their jutsu?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-23-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Haha by FTG did you mean that bringer of darkness technique?
The difference between space time ninjutsu and genjutsu id huge. I think its because they stated that Tobirama can do space time ninjutsu, then they perceive that he can do FTG. Which he cannot obviously. Since that technique was invented like maybe around 30-40 years later

"Becoming a jinchūriki, you can lose a lot, and your heart goes hollow, but if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow! The tailed beasts aren't our only source of strength! What was inside our hearts before the monster... shines like a sun, powers us to any length! That's where our true power comes from!" - Killer Bee

Old 12-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
vonshadow
Master Debater

Quote:

Well I mean, Kakuzu can use water techs too, correct? Oh wait, his water techs are anime only. Damn, i'm looking at a list of Kakuzu's jutsu and he barely showed any at all.

Well anyway, how could Tobirama deal with all of those heart thingies flying around spamming their jutsu?
Well Fire+ wind ninjutsu skills can be nullified by his god like water ninjutsu skills. I believe that his water dragon bullet is strong enough and potent enough to take out the hearts. Plus its fast to use, since he only requires one hand seal to use it unlike the normal 42 needed.

Old 12-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #9
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
The difference between space time ninjutsu and genjutsu id huge. I think its because they stated that Tobirama can do space time ninjutsu, then they perceive that he can do FTG. Which he cannot obviously. Since that technique was invented like maybe around 30-40 years later
Oh my bad, I thought that jutsu was a space-time tech. And Tobirama hasn't even used it in the manga anyway.

Quote:
Well Fire+ wind ninjutsu skills can be nullified by his god like water ninjutsu skills. I believe that his water dragon bullet is strong enough and potent enough to take out the hearts. Plus its fast to use, since he only requires one hand seal to use it unlike the normal 42 needed.
I don't know about that. Wind Release:Pressure Damage is waaay too large scaled to be taken out by some water techniques. Kakuzu fought Hashirama right? Looks like he's got hype to back himself up too. And he's also got crazy strength. One kick sent kakashi flying through trees.

Searing migrane comes out, and Tobirama counters with some water technique. Thats when another heart pops out and flanks him.
Damn, I don't remember Kakuzu being this strong...
Ah, when Fire+Wind combines, water won't put it out. As shown on page13 of chp 336

Oh wait. I may have to rethink this. I didn't know they were at the VotE where there's a huge source of water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-23-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I personally think if he had some sort of st ninjutsu it would involve his water like being able to warp wherever his water is or something to that effect. Well either way I really unfortunately dont think Kishi will ever address that. Possibly in a flash back like of Tobiramas fight against the 20 kinkaku force, maybe theyll show that fight because Tobi is one of his edo tensei or something lol.

As for the fight well, I can really see 2nd Hokage winning thats if hes basically a gaara but with water. Hes been said to be the most skilled Suiton user & can really do what you guys were discussing in other threads like have such impressive chakra to be able too build up the chakra for a water dragon with 1 handsign instead of the usual 40.

Kakuzus really tough though & all I see around here is people not giving him enough credit then again thats usually NF that I noticed that, he can win this regardless even including hype. His earth armor is a problem since earth has the advantage, his elemental attacks are a lot stronger too especially since we havent seen much from Tobirama anyway.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 12-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #11
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
And he's also got crazy strength. One kick sent kakashi flying through trees.
I thought that was a good show of speed. He got off the ground behind kakashi and cut him off and gave a front kick.

But for a strength example. He punched down the monk temple gates. That might have been steel. Caught Choji's big ole fist as well.

Kakuzu probably gets top level strength when in earth grudge fear....which he didn't have when he failed to kill hashirama.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #12
Itachi-Returns
Apprentice Genin

Itachi-Returns is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm going with Tobirama.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:06 PM   #13
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Don't forget that Water Style is effective against Kakuzu's best offense: his Katon+Fuuton combination. They are at the Valley of the End so there's even a water source to help him complete jutsu like Water Vortex, which is actually quite powerful (assuming he has these techniques as he is a master Sution user). I gave him the Lightning Sword to by-pass Iron Sand too. I mostly am focused on the second scenario myself.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #14
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wind-fire can evaporate Tobirama's wate style and Tobi can't really touch him cuz earth has an advantage over water so he cannot be touched in this fight,but Again lighting sword has advantage over earth but then again Tobi won't even have enough time to think cuz hearts will shot their jutsus everywhere.and +kakuzu puruing him with is crazy strenght and speed.

Kakuzu takes this.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:14 PM   #15
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Don't forget the FTG I gave him
Old 12-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #16
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^
^
^

Yeah...idk will that change anything thought besides getting an escape for Tobirama.Also water is not very good against lighting and Kakuzu has that too.

And if Kakuzu gets that Tobi always escapes by FTG maybe he will just fuse with all the hearts and decide to go all out and finish.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:25 PM   #17
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

It was just mainly a way to make sure his lightning sword connects with Kakuzu's heart and stuff y'know

Actually that's a misconception! Water is not really weak to lightning, it just conducts it. For Suigetsu's case (I think that's what you meant) it sends voltage through his body. If this happened when Tobirama used something like Water Vortex, than he would just charge the water coming at him, which isn't a good idea. Kakuzu is way too smart to do this, but it's just a prevention.

Plus Water Vortex is actually pretty huge... it's too bad I can't post images on this site but it was at the end of the first Kakashi and Zabuza clash! Yeah I know most people would be against me (that usually happens) but I do think he can win with the environment and the stipulations I have given him.

The real problem is that Tobirama has little feats, I'm just speculating that he knows the basic water techniques like water clones and water prison.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #18
Jikūkan
Apprentice Genin

Jikūkan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

First scenario seems like a Kakuzu stomp tbh.

Second is more balanced, but it'll most likely end with Kakuzu running back to Takigakure with his tail dragging behind, battered and broken~ FTG just seems too hax an advantage against him.

If in the third scenario, you mean he has his hyped space time jutsu. Then this is a literal no questions asked stomp for Tobirama. I imagine the style being much like Tobi's cept maybe less adept. As if that, intense water style and moderate taijutsu weren't enough, he could also potentially use edo tensei to summon who knows what. Perhaps Hashi? Then it's good game~