Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-24-2012, 04:04 AM   #81
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Zabuza and Haku vs. Base Bee

Yes, I know Bee has done all of those things. Except none of them matter here.

But none of those feats lets him react to what he doesn't even know is there. Be it Zabuza behind him about to cleave him in two, or Haku in his mirrors, shooting senbon at him from all sides. In the mist, Bee cannot see the mirrors and he's only be able to see the senbon coming at his front when they're in range. Maybe. They're pretty slim and skinny, they could easily be missed in the mist. The senbon could also come from the mirrors above and behind him. Two senbon through his neck and they've already won.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:54 AM   #82
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I highly doubt two senbon is going to much to Bee considering his physical durability.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 08-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #83
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Yes, I know Bee has done all of those things. Except none of them matter here.

But none of those feats lets him react to what he doesn't even know is there. Be it Zabuza behind him about to cleave him in two, or Haku in his mirrors, shooting senbon at him from all sides. In the mist, Bee cannot see the mirrors and he's only be able to see the senbon coming at his front when they're in range. Maybe. They're pretty slim and skinny, they could easily be missed in the mist. The senbon could also come from the mirrors above and behind him. Two senbon through his neck and they've already won.
You're going in CIRCLES. We already told you about Hidden Mist. Kakashi reacted to it both PTS and during the war. Lee and Gai attacked Haku in it. It really isn't that hard to see through for an expert shinobi. So yes all those things matter here, especially the Itachi feat. Bee had been under genjutsu and as soon as he snapped out of it he knew where Itachi was. Itachi says "I'm behind you" and Bee says "I already know." What is so important about this feat? Itachi is faster than Zabuza, Bee was in a genjutsu so it's virtually the same thing as being blinded because he was completely unaware of his surroundings, as soon as he breaks out of the genjutsu he reacts to Itachi in his blindspot. That is a feat that goes to show he can react to being blindsided so the mist is useless.

Not to mention that none of that matters here considering I've already explained that Bee can just clear a path through the mist with Samehada and just run until he gets outside of it. Bee was at another mountain before Taka realized he'd moved. We already know Zabuza and Haku aren't faster than Taka Sasuke so that means Base Bee can just outrun them plain and simple.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #84
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I highly doubt two senbon is going to much to Bee considering his physical durability.
Well the neck was the spot Haku targeted to virtually kill Zabuza. Unless you mean they wouldn't pierce him at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
You're going in CIRCLES. We already told you about Hidden Mist. Kakashi reacted to it both PTS and during the war. Lee and Gai attacked Haku in it. It really isn't that hard to see through for an expert shinobi. So yes all those things matter here, especially the Itachi feat. Bee had been under genjutsu and as soon as he snapped out of it he knew where Itachi was. Itachi says "I'm behind you" and Bee says "I already know." What is so important about this feat? Itachi is faster than Zabuza, Bee was in a genjutsu so it's virtually the same thing as being blinded because he was completely unaware of his surroundings, as soon as he breaks out of the genjutsu he reacts to Itachi in his blindspot. That is a feat that goes to show he can react to being blindsided so the mist is useless.

Not to mention that none of that matters here considering I've already explained that Bee can just clear a path through the mist with Samehada and just run until he gets outside of it. Bee was at another mountain before Taka realized he'd moved. We already know Zabuza and Haku aren't faster than Taka Sasuke so that means Base Bee can just outrun them plain and simple.
We're going in circles cuz my counters aren't being... countered.

Only time I remember Kakashi reacting to it was when he decided to stand in the middle of Team 7 and Tazuna instead of chopping their heads off right away. Was there another time that I'm missing?

I never said Haku was going to physically blitz him. Ever. Its not hard to see through? Then why'd Kakashi needed a Yamanaka and Nara to lead him to Zabuza? Only reason Lee and Guy saw Haku was because he was within eye range. Which they won't be in this case since Haku/Zabs have knowledge of Bee's advantages over them, and will go for a blindside or mirrors.

I don't know about that. I always viewed it as Bee not really knowing Itachi was there, but said "I know, ok!" because he was embarrased since he failed to notice Itachi attack from above him before. Naruto knew Itachi was above him though, most likely due to his negative emotion tracking. And I did say that Haku/Zabuza could attack from above There's also the fact that their presence is pretty much masked unless your a sensory ninja. If anything, Bee probably heard Itachi behind him. Which won't work with Zabuza and Haku. But that is kind of pathetic on Bee's part. He was staring Itachi in the face and Itachi still got the best of him
And yes, I know Itachi =/= Zabuza. Cuz I know you probably woulda said that.

After Bee broke the genjutsu, he busted out samehada and blocked some shuriken. He didn't suddenly know where Itachi was.

Well if he just left the mist all together then yeah, they wouldn't have a chance. I agree with you there at least I'd be willing to end it there actually.

As you can see is my favorite emoticon....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #85
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Well the neck was the spot Haku targeted to virtually kill Zabuza. Unless you mean they wouldn't pierce him at all.

We're going in circles cuz my counters aren't being... countered.

Only time I remember Kakashi reacting to it was when he decided to stand in the middle of Team 7 and Tazuna instead of chopping their heads off right away. Was there another time that I'm missing?

I never said Haku was going to physically blitz him. Ever. Its not hard to see through? Then why'd Kakashi needed a Yamanaka and Nara to lead him to Zabuza? Only reason Lee and Guy saw Haku was because he was within eye range. Which they won't be in this case since Haku/Zabs have knowledge of Bee's advantages over them, and will go for a blindside or mirrors.

I don't know about that. I always viewed it as Bee not really knowing Itachi was there, but said "I know, ok!" because he was embarrased since he failed to notice Itachi attack from above him before. Naruto knew Itachi was above him though, most likely due to his negative emotion tracking. And I did say that Haku/Zabuza could attack from above There's also the fact that their presence is pretty much masked unless your a sensory ninja. Which won't work with Zabuza and Haku. But that is kind of pathetic on Bee's part. He was staring Itachi in the face and Itachi still got the best of him
And yes, I know Itachi =/= Zabuza. Cuz I know you probably woulda said that.

After Bee broke the genjutsu, he busted out samehada and blocked some shuriken. He didn't suddenly know where Itachi was.

Well if he just left the mist all together then yeah, they wouldn't have a chance. I agree with you there at least I'd be willing to end it there actually.

As you can see is my favorite emoticon....
Yeah because all of Bee's amazing feats up to that point indicate that he's one to be embarrassed , you're seeing it how you want to see it to suit your views. He said "I know" because he knew already.

Zabuza stood in the middle of Team 7 and was about to kill them when Kakashi intervened. He didn't stop to say hi, he was in the middle of his assassination and Kakashi got the drop on him, imagine what Bee could do.

So if Lee and Gai were able to see Haku when he was going to attack shinobi that weren't even near them why won't Bee be able to do the same thing?

I know you never said Haku was going to blitz him but you said that he would use Ice Mirrors to rain the senbon from all directions and I pointed out that to do that he'd have to physically travel from mirror to mirror and since Bee is faster than his movement there'd be no way for him to do that before Bee noticed the direction of the first one or two needle barrages and went to destroy the mirrors.

Well I'm one of my strategies finally won you over. Bee just runs out of the mist and there's nothing Zabuza and Haku can do about it. There Bee wins.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #86
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Always wanted to say this

*click*