Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default DL pit battle: Deidara vs Whitebeard

Could essentially Deidara pull of an assination on Whitebeard. He has target knowledge. Whitebeard is surrounded by subordinates on Moby dick. So what is the verdict?

Edit- He starts off flying and whitebeard and his crew have no knowledge of his assination attempt. Hence it being an assination.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 01-12-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: DL pit battle: Deidara vs Whitebeard

I think that unless Deidara could somehow get onto his clay bird and fly out of Whitebeard's reach,which would be hard since Whitebeard can defy physics and grab the air and even then, if Whitebeard's subordinates are watching, they would all just shoot at him when he tries to take off, or Marco would just sprout his wings and knock Deidara down so Whitebeard could one-shot him.(Sorry for long sentence)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

My fault I should have explained the scenario better I made it rather quick. He is already in route to the moby dick to attempt an assination. He is not on the ship yet. Meaning he starts off flying. Also they have no knowledge.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

so basically whitebeard quakes him
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #5
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So how would he know to quake him?

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 01-12-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #6
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
So how would he know to quake him?
Because hes in the air and has no long rang attacks outside of , thats like me saying deidara wont try to bomb him because he wouldnt know to use his basic arsenal of attacks
Old 01-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
Because hes in the air and has no long rang attacks outside of , thats like me saying deidara wont try to bomb him because he wouldnt know to use his basic arsenal of attacks
I think DL was asking how would Whitebeard know to attack, instead of why.

IMO, Whitebeard and Co. would notice the large shadows that C2, C3, and C4 would make, but that's Deidara's best chance at taking down Whitebeard.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #8
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"here I am..rock you like an Earthquake!!"
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
I think DL was asking how would Whitebeard know to attack, instead of why.

IMO, Whitebeard and Co. would notice the large shadows that C2, C3, and C4 would make, but that's Deidara's best chance at taking down Whitebeard.
Yep pretty much this. Just putting this out there this is not a straight up fight. I am pretty much trying to see if op characters can stop Naruto characters in their true form. Not that crap they have been doing lately. But their actual skill sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
"here I am..rock you like an Earthquake!!"
So why would he announce himself ?

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 01-12-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So why would he announce himself ?
...you never listened to the scoprions?
Old 01-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #11
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Naw bro never heard of them. Oh so you were referencing a song right.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #12
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah rock you like a hurricane

classic 80's rock song is classic
Old 01-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #13
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't think that anything Deidara has outside of C3 or whichever one is the internal minibombs would be able to do any lasting damage. Even then, Whitebeard has shown ridiculous durability and stamina due to surviving over 200 sword wounds, something like 150 bullets, about 50 cannonballs, and having two holes punched in his chest that were burned by magma and having half his face melted off by same magma. This means that the internal bombs might not even slow him down for too long. He stayed up and fighting with half his brain gone and lungs probably burned to a crisp for at least another hour in One Piece time(that's a guess, don't anybody flip out)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #14
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

oh i see well a sleeping whitebeard could eaisly fend off assassination attempts due to color of observation haki, im sure the same could apply
Old 01-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #15
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You can use that. But would he really be prepared to take random attacks of that scale?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:28 AM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
...Dude.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
...Dude.
I have more than likely heard the song. But alas I don't listen to rock like that.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #18
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have more than likely heard the song. But alas I don't listen to rock like that.
ah all the same major iconic pop culture song right up there with we will rock you sporting events

here

YouTube:
Old 01-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Knowledge of 80's rock is sadly lacking here. Or maybe I am just getting really old.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote