Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:49 AM   #121
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Hiashi, Neji & Hinata VS Itachi, Sasuke & Obito

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
However, it has yet to shown that feat. So we cannot speculate that it can reflect chakra based attack
It's not speculation, it's using logic. The logic is, Kaiten is made of pure chakra and made specifically to counter moves like Chidori where the opponent has to charge at you and in cases like Chidori where chakra is involved in the attack, it reflects the attackers chakra and force back at them. It was also stated by Tenten that it surpasses Gaara's sand in terms of defense. Chapter 101 page 8.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-10-2011, 07:44 AM   #122
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I'm just going to ban this guy. He's already a problem.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #123
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Can't we just forget that ever happened. Clearly Kishi didn't have the plans for Byakugan down yet, and the abilities of it weren't even explained yet at that point. And recently it is proved to be true that it can't see the surface of things, because Ao couldn't see Danzo's eyes.Byakugan was explained 10 or less chapters later iirc. Thats unlikely. If he can't see the surface of things then he sees through them, which means he can't see kunai coming at him. Or really any inanimate object for that matter.

Chapter 459 page 14. Danzo was casting a genjutsu on Mifune, and if Ao was looking at Danzo's eyes then he had to be caught under genjutsu as well. But he wasn't, so the Byakugan cannot be inflicted with a Sharingan genjutsu.
Well, you wer the one who said eye contact was required. And technically there was none since Danzo wasn't looking at him. And he still has to willingly cast in on Ao too so...

I said this before. All they're doing is kicking/stabbing. It's not that incomparable to taijutsu.Kicking and stabbing faster than Kakashi can dodge. but Neji isn't too fast for Sasuke so that really doesn't matter.

When did RM Naruto blitz? Chapter and page? Bee said he already knew Itachi was behind him. He was fighting them one at a time. Bee didn't attack with his Seven Swords Dance. He just used it to deflect the kunai thrown at him.
549 page 5. He dodged Bee's blindside at page 7 while focusing on Naruto. 549 page 16 Itachi survives 7 Swords Dance unscathed.

Neji wasn't even touched by base Naruto. Neji kept up with KN0 Naruto, who is faster than unweighted Lee. We know this because, even with Lee's speed Sasuke was getting his butt handed to him by KN0 before his Sharingan evolved. So basically Neji was keeping up with someone who was already faster than unweighted Lee to begin with. And using logic, Hiashi is even faster than Neji.Isn't it already established that those are 2 different? KN0<<KN.5...If KN0=KN.5, then Neji must have insane strength to survive a clash with KN0. And he obviously doesn't. Or else anyone he hit would be completely trashed within a few strikes.

Also, Sasuke did NOT keep up with Bee's 7 swords, neither could he. 411 page 17, that right there was a linear attack. Not unorthodox swords flying in different directions at that time. And not even his Sharingan was able to react to it or dodge. Page 21, His Sharingan couldn't react to that either. All linear and thrown swords.But he had to focus on all of the blades. He had to read them all. In the end he couldn't avoid one strike. Thats still extremely impressive. Here he only has 2 hands to focus on. And he only received a small scratch

He was already too close range. And he was distracted too. He was shocked that his chidori blade, which he thought to be unblockable, had been blocked.

I'm not talking about Neji's Kaiten. I'm talking about Hiashi's, the one that left a huge crater. That's big enough to reflect the Totsuka Sword. Also, keep in mind that it is stronger than Gaara's sand in terms of defense. Hiashi's Kaiten is comparable to the wall of sand Gaara used to block a C3. Although it can't save a town like the former can, it's enough to reflect a Totsuka Sword.lol then thats a different story. It would probably get deflected, but I still doubt that it would reflect back and stab itself.

Neji anticipated Deidara exploding and knew what he was going to do by looking at the behavior of his chakra. Same would happen for Ammy, and it's not as instant as you think. Remember, his eye always bleeds first. That's a clear sign of what he's about to do, especially since they have knowledge of MS since it is common knowledge. And they know to use Kaiten immediately. And it took a LONG time to be activated against A in V2 armor. No wonder he knew to dodge. I know he has lightning-quick symapses, but still.
Well he had knowledge on Deidara's explosions. Kakashi had just told him. They still don't know what eye bleeding means. And with EMS there most likely isn't any bleeding whatsoever. Not like they can see blood in the first place since you say they can't see the surface of things

And if Neji ever tries to get close, Susano'o pops out and grabs him like he did to Danzo. And Danzo couldn't even react to it... Neither could he react to the arrows. And don't talk about how he has to form it,pull back,let go, etc. Danzo had just been punched backwards. Sasuke upgrades his Susano,forms the arrow, shoots an arrow, and Danzo had lands on the ground.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:30 PM   #124
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Byakugan was explained 10 or less chapters later iirc. Thats unlikely. If he can't see the surface of things then he sees through them, which means he can't see kunai coming at him. Or really any inanimate object for that matter.
Because kunais are objects and don't have chakra. Put a kunai through an X-ray, it will still be able to see it. Keep in mind that this is all because of the X-ray vision of the Byakugan.

Quote:
Well, you wer the one who said eye contact was required. And technically there was none since Danzo wasn't looking at him. And he still has to willingly cast in on Ao too so...
Actually, Danzo started looking at Ao after Ao told him to let him see what was behind the bandages.

Quote:
Kicking and stabbing faster than Kakashi can dodge. but Neji isn't too fast for Sasuke so that really doesn't matter.
That still doesn't excuse the Sharingan predicting it for him. And Neji was keeping up with KN0 who was overwhelming Sasuke in taijutsu.

Quote:
549 page 5. He dodged Bee's blindside at page 7 while focusing on Naruto. 549 page 16 Itachi survives 7 Swords Dance unscathed.
Well we're talking about the speed of Itachi's arms, and all he did was run away. He didn't throw his swords like he did with Sasuke.

Quote:
isn't it already established that those are 2 different? KN0<<KN.5...If KN0=KN.5, then Neji must have insane strength to survive a clash with KN0. And he obviously doesn't. Or else anyone he hit would be completely trashed within a few strikes.
Not really. And the reason why he survived was because of Kaiten reflecting the chakra back at KN0. That combined with the high force was what gave Naruto the greater amount of damage.

Quote:
But he had to focus on all of the blades. He had to read them all. In the end he couldn't avoid one strike. Thats still extremely impressive. Here he only has 2 hands to focus on. And he only received a small scratch

He was already too close range. And he was distracted too. He was shocked that his chidori blade, which he thought to be unblockable, had been blocked.
He couldn't avoid three strikes, actually. One of them was healed from by Karin, and the other was blocked by Suigetsu.

Too close range? He had fireballs and a long range Chidori variant, don't know what you're talking about. And his Sharingan should have excused that too

Quote:
lol then thats a different story. It would probably get deflected, but I still doubt that it would reflect back and stab itself.
Similar principle to the KN0 attack and Rasengan redirecting the 3rd Raikage's arm into a suicide.

Quote:
Well he had knowledge on Deidara's explosions. Kakashi had just told him. They still don't know what eye bleeding means. And with EMS there most likely isn't any bleeding whatsoever. Not like they can see blood in the first place since you say they can't see the surface of things
It's not the bleeding itself. That's what obviously gives the chakra signature for Ammy. EMS just stops you from going blind. It doesn't say anything about feeling pain.

Quote:
And if Neji ever tries to get close, Susano'o pops out and grabs him like he did to Danzo. And Danzo couldn't even react to it... Neither could he react to the arrows. And don't talk about how he has to form it,pull back,let go, etc. Danzo had just been punched backwards. Sasuke upgrades his Susano,forms the arrow, shoots an arrow, and Danzo had lands on the ground.
The reason why Danzo couldn't react was because he just stood there after his attack was blocked and he didn't see the arm in the first place. With 360-degree vision Neji can see the arm that is about to try and grab him and dodge it. Even if he gets captured, full body blow will free him. It takes time for Sasuke to upgrade his Susanoo too btw. He did react to the arrow btw. He used Izanagi at the last second. Same with Kamui for Kakashi. Neji can emit chakra all around his body and divert the arrow's course, just like he did with Kidomaru's arrow, which > a Susanoo arrow.

By the way Uchiha_Sora, it'll be much easier to reply to you if you didn't use red text inside the quote to respond. You can just quote it entirely and respond, but it's your choice though.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #125
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I used to do that. But I've found it easier to reply by writing in the post. That way I don't have to scroll up and down every time i need to re-read your post. And i've found it easier to reply to other people when they reply to me like that. But if you'd rather have me reply the way you suggest then I will. It'll just take a little longer for me to reply

And I'll respond later

Old 12-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #126
XxSharinganxX
Genin

XxSharinganxX saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonshadow View Post
Well Itachi can pretty much solo all of them actually. Summon full Susanoo form and use Sword of Totsuka to slice all of them and Yata Miror to defend if one manages to escape.
Yeah, Itachi would be able to kill all of them by himself
Old 12-13-2011, 02:48 PM   #127
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@Mega, got exams this week so i won't b able to respond to anything in detail till like saturday or later

Old 08-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #128
megabbaut
Debby Downer

lol, I remember this thread. But Sora never responded so I guess the Hyuugas win

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 08-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #129
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

stomp. only hiashi puts up a fight. kaiten would just make enton spread. sasuke could solo this.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #130
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Is this current??

If so Uchiha stomp
Old 08-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #131
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
lol, I remember this thread. But Sora never responded so I guess the Hyuugas win
I'm getting back on this

Lol at Rados necroing this

Old 08-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #132
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

How do they beat Amaterasu

or

Get passed Susanoo
Old 08-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #133
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

So I said I would get back on this but I'm too lazy to even read it

Old 08-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #134
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

obito casually stomps
Spoiler:

because of MS, rinnegan and kurama summon
Old 08-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #135
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Wow thanks for bumping the thread.

Anyway, Obito pretty much stomps this now since he's Tobi.

Can someone lock this so that the bumping can stop?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 08-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #136
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I knew people would do that

Tags
dojutsu, hyuga, uchiha