Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Please defend Sasuke

I have come to the conclusion that Sasuke will end up alone. I was wondering if anyone could covince me otherwise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #2
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Please defend Sasuke

Ahh... No.. I cant

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

i agree with shika......no i cant

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #4
Sianeka
Apprentice Genin

Sianeka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope it isn't the case... I want Sasuke to end up back in Konoha with his friends... but I fear you and Shika are right and he'll end up alone.

Spoiler:

atonement for Itachi
Sianeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Shika is ALWAYS right.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he will die and Naruto will try and stop him but its too much its either konaha or susuke and he picked konaha

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
Shika is ALWAYS right.
no......itachi is ALLWAYZ right

Old 08-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #8
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Spoiler:
especially since he wants to dearly Konoha

He's become such a flat character...

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #9
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
no......itachi is ALLWAYZ right
But Shika is always more righter than Itachi

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #10
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Think about if Sasuke ans Sakura gone out with each other.It would probably be a abusive relationship.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:24 PM   #11
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
But Shika is always more righter than Itachi
LIES! itachi is the rightist

Old 08-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #12
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
LIES! itachi is the rightist
NOOO

Shika is the righteir rightest in all of rightness, if there was ever a doubt of his rightness he shall prove you wrong.. Therefore he is right! HA!

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
NOOO

Shika is the righteir rightest in all of rightness, if there was ever a doubt of his rightness he shall prove you wrong.. Therefore he is right! HA!
THESE ARE LIES!!!! itachi is righter then when shika is rightest about being righter then itachis rightness therfore itachi is the rightness master

Old 08-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #14
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
Think about if Sasuke ans Sakura gone out with each other.It would probably be a abusive relationship.
Dammit Sakura! Change the baby!!

Sasuke, I'm tired!

*Chidori on Sakura* What did you say to me!?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #15
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
THESE ARE LIES!!!! itachi is righter then when shika is rightest about being righter then itachis rightness therfore itachi is the rightness master

Ha, you have made a fatal mistake!

Shika and itachi could be the rightest right at the same time. Therefore resulting in a right conflict of rights. For pionting this out i am righter than right itself.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #16
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Dammit Sakura! Change the baby!!

Sasuke, I'm tired!

*Chidori on Sakura* What did you say to me!?
more like.....
sakura! change the damn diapers *****!!

sasuke, im cleaning the kitchen and ironing your clothes

*clouds come in*
DONT MAKE ME USE KIRIN

Old 08-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #17
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ha, you have made a fatal mistake!

Shika and itachi could be the rightest right at the same time. Therefore resulting in a right conflict of rights. For pionting this out i am righter than right itself.
well im righter then the worlds right system

Old 08-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #18
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well im righter then the worlds right system

I am righter than my left hand.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Shouldn't you say righter than your right hand?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #20
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well im righter then right itself