Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Who's tobi?
Kagami 2 3.51%
Izuna 8 14.04%
Shisui 3 5.26%
Zetsu or Zetsu Clone 4 7.02%
Fugaku 4 7.02%
Edo Tensei 1 1.75%
Some parallel Madara 5 8.77%
Obito 5 8.77%
I don't care who he is. 11 19.30%
Other 10 17.54%
Tobi 4 7.02%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Forum Poll: Who is Tobi?

I have rounded up some popular theories for Tobi's identity and made a poll.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum Poll: Who is Tobi?

I just want to see who he is but i clicked on ''i don't care'' button because the more i think of it the angrier i get!
Tobi! Y u no show your face?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
RinneganPowerz
Academy Graduate

RinneganPowerz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's doesn't matter to me anymore.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't care who he is = i don't know, i give up.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
*insert celebration here*

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Weren't you the one that were saying Tobi = Obito non-stop ?

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Where the hell is Zetsoom?

I declare that Tobi is Zetsoom.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #8
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I don't care who he is; I want to be surprised.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:09 AM   #9
Jikūkan
Apprentice Genin

Jikūkan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it would have been interesting to get an overall idea of what the forum's users think in graph form. I mean, had not 50% of them bandwagon'd the IDC option like lamers ^^
Jikūkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:52 AM   #10
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

The decision is up to Kishi, right now he has lots of options . I'd go with Izuna, but then there's also Kagami, which is a pretty good option . But as I said, Kishi can decide whoever he wants, since he already has the explanations for each character .

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikūkan View Post
I think it would have been interesting to get an overall idea of what the forum's users think in graph form. I mean, had not 50% of them bandwagon'd the IDC option like lamers ^^
I actually truly don't care after Tobi himself made it relevant that his identity doesn't matter.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 03:50 PM   #12
master kage mode
Chunin Exam Proctor

master kage mode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think he is obito

Spoiler:
Rock lee Rulez

"So I was not born with whole lot of natural talent-not gifted like Neji.But I work all hard and I never gave up.That is my gift.That is my ninja way."

words from rock lee
master kage mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #13
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by master kage mode View Post
i think he is obito
Thanks. And your reason is?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #14
k-hatake
Genin

k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

In my opinion, Obito couldn't be Tobi unless he had severe brain damage from the big _____ that fell on him.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I can't believe you clicked on all of those.

I'm in the mood for a good roleplay battle. PM me if you're interested.
k-hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:12 PM   #15
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-hatake View Post
In my opinion, Obito couldn't be Tobi unless he had severe brain damage from the big _____ that fell on him.
...and that he suddenly got a growth spurt and enough power to fight Minato in a year.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #16
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I don't f**king care who he is. Tobi's name itself is mindblow..

He can be anyone who has a grudge against konoha's will of fire..

I can remember him saying something like this... though I totaly forgot what chapter/episode did he say it..

"today My plan will come to fruition, finally the will of fire shall be no more"

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 12-05-2011 at 04:22 PM.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #17
master kage mode
Chunin Exam Proctor

master kage mode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Thanks. And your reason is?
i say that because maybe obito didnt totally die from that huge rock.you think about the mask kakashi take his eye the madara imposter use to have one eye mask. now that he implanted the rennigan in his eye he has more eyes.

Spoiler:
Rock lee Rulez

"So I was not born with whole lot of natural talent-not gifted like Neji.But I work all hard and I never gave up.That is my gift.That is my ninja way."

words from rock lee
master kage mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This really shouldn't be allowed, but I like my added option.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Can I edit the poll in any way?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nope.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
edo tensei, izuna, kagami, obito, tobi, zetsu