Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Unending Deathmatch

So, I'm bored and I wanna make a thread where anyone can join. In this thread, we fight each other with the basic rules of no GMing and stuff. However, there is no maximum cap of people who can join. So basically, it's an all out death match between everyone.
No turns, just whoever can answer faster .
If there are too many attacks on a player who is offline, or is being ganked, I can remove some or all of them.
Alternate characters ARE allowed, but you cannot have both in action at once, and you can put them on alternate teams as long as you will sincerely support them.
If you die, you can't use that charcter for 24 hours and have to play on a new one so no one can just die and rez, so you should always have a backup.

Locations: Main area- Stadium
West- Desert
East- Plains and Forest
South- Beach
North- Snowy Mountains

Fighters:
Spoiler:
boxhead327
loganace
Lone_Espada
[Shikamaru]
sarutobi17
k-hatake
Noctis Arashi

This is mainly a free for all thread, but if you want teams, PM me, so you won't clog the thread .

Teams:

Spoiler:
Guild of the Honored
Spoiler:
Members:
boxhead327- Boxhead-Frostwyrm
loganace- Logan Taruchi
k-hatake

The Alliance of Silence
Spoiler:
sarutobi17-Kell
[Shikamaru]
loganace- Ace Logan

Rogues' Domain (no affiliation with anyone)
Spoiler:
boxhead327-Skelter Helter
boxhead327- Ace

Team Superkickass balls o'fire Mcmanly Max Fightmaster Force
Spoiler:
Noctis Arashi-Nyx
Boxhead327-Boxhead-MSAK
Lone_Espada-Lone

If you wish to have single 1v1 or 2v2 fights without anyone bursting in, then make a thread called:
UEDM: ... vs. ...

Now, lets kill each other!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BoxHead; 12-27-2011 at 09:11 PM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Unending Deathmatch

You see a figure walking through the snowy mountains geting closer and closer until the person gets to the main stadium. "We meat each other again." This time as allies." "You know what I am proposing."

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #3
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Any joiners?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I haven't seen anyone. That wants to join. Well still haven't had a chance to PM Roy.

Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #5
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Do you guys choose your own pre-designed characters?

Strictly knives, swords, and spiritual weapons?
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

You have your own character. I am using Logan Kagime. I bet boxhead is using his frostwyrm character. And I think it is any weapon or ability you can think of as long as it isn't GM.

Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 06:11 PM   #7
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Do you guys choose your own pre-designed characters?

Strictly knives, swords, and spiritual weapons?
You make up your own character. P:

Any weapon you want.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #8
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No guns correct? Strictly martial arts weapons?

I'll have to think of a character but by tomorrow I'll join in fellahs.

You guys can start I'll be the third post after the second initial counter.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #9
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
No guns correct? Strictly martial arts weapons?

I'll have to think of a character but by tomorrow I'll join in fellahs.
Any weapon you want. o.o It's not strictly martial art weapons.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea any weapon. Boxhead isn't strict on what you can do in our battles. In one of our battles I locked us in one of my 9 souls.

Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #11
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

And I summmoned an insane amount of creatures and shot out an ungodly amount of projectiles... but it is not GM

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #12
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Sounds like endless possibilities I'll brainstorm tonight and have a character by mid day tomorrow to join in.

You guys can start up now I don't mind.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Well I think Box is waiting for more but I think we can start now and others can join in. I think I will use a new character.

Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #14
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Ya idc about it, we can start whenever we want to, but we can't have that many teams yet

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #15
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Is this overpowered guys?

Energy Release: Eradication (Completely absorbing a Jutsu through the tips of the fingers)

Energy Release: Active Sap (Physically touching an opponent, then draining their chakra, sometimes in small brushes of the opponent)

Energy Release: Stagnation (Slowing the movement of the particles around you to decrease the temperature significantly, typically to protect yourself from large, ranged Ninjutsu, while you remain encased in a block of ice)

Energy Release: Ascension (Speeding the movement of the particles around you to significantly increase the temperature, to prevent being grappled or trapped in Jutsu, by steaming everything around you)

Energy Release: Manipulation (Ability to physically change states of matter by manipulating the speed of the particles of your body, I.E. Solid, Liquid or Gas) Requires half a minute of concentration

Energy Release: Obliteration (Ability to either increase or decrease the movement of particles in an enemy's body through touch, resulting in total body liquidation or freezing) Requires a minute of concentration

Adding those with energy sapping needles that I can release from the scales on my body?
Old 12-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #16
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmmmm.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #17
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

The most OP ones require a minute of concentration, like temporarily changing states in order to defend against attacks and the other one to completely change the state of an enemy, freezing them or turning them into liquid/gas.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #18
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Couldn't you just spam eradication? And yeah, thats a bit too OP

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #19
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Is this overpowered guys?

Energy Release: Eradication (Completely absorbing a Jutsu through the tips of the fingers)

Energy Release: Active Sap (Physically touching an opponent, then draining their chakra, sometimes in small brushes of the opponent)

Energy Release: Stagnation (Slowing the movement of the particles around you to decrease the temperature significantly, typically to protect yourself from large, ranged Ninjutsu, while you remain encased in a block of ice)

Energy Release: Ascension (Speeding the movement of the particles around you to significantly increase the temperature, to prevent being grappled or trapped in Jutsu, by steaming everything around you)

Energy Release: Manipulation (Ability to physically change states of matter by manipulating the speed of the particles of your body, I.E. Solid, Liquid or Gas) Requires half a minute of concentration

Energy Release: Obliteration (Ability to either increase or decrease the movement of particles in an enemy's body through touch, resulting in total body liquidation or freezing) Requires a minute of concentration

Adding those with energy sapping needles that I can release from the scales on my body?
The only way those two would work is if it's an auto-hit on someone. Which in this case is GM. Yet the other ones I don't see any problems with.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #20
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

I can make it more the ability to absorb an attack through energy manipulation.

I can eliminate draining the energy of an opponent through touch.

I'm basically a tank who provides time for my teammates through absorbing techniques, I can go into gas form or even liquid form, as well as increase the temperature around me.

I won't overdo it with massive speed.

Tags
boxhead, deathmatch, unending