Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-15-2011, 05:59 AM   #1
nejinata102x
Freshmen Academy Student

nejinata102x is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Wink Best Naruto Movie

Is it the Clash in the land of Snow? Stone of Gelel? Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom? Shippuden Movie 1(the one w/ Shion)? Bonds? Inheritors of the Will of Fire? Or The Lost Tower? What? Post your like and your review about it.
nejinata102x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:11 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Best Naruto Movie

Honestly, I think the First Shippuden one was the best, but they all blow ass.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #3
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

inheritors of the will of fire and the first shippuden movie. i remember seeing that Naruto's death trailer.... oooh the days when I didn't know movies were non canon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I think Lost Tower had the most BS on it Legendary Super Rasengan. xDD

I like the first shippuden movie best.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
Hinatalove
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinatalove saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I liked the second and the fourth movie, but i want more!!!
Old 08-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Thus far, I like the first shippuden movie. However, when Bonds come out on DVD, I'm pretty sure I'm going to love that one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:08 AM   #7
rinneganforce
Genin Elite

rinneganforce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Clash in the land of the snow was my favorite, from long ago.
rinneganforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #8
UchihaClanRessurected
Academy Graduate

UchihaClanRessurected saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I've only ever watched Clash in the Land of Snow. At least it's realistic (to an extent) I really don't know where Naruto pulled that colored Rasengan out of. Serious asspull.
UchihaClanRessurected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

For original:
Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow
Crescent Moon Kingdom

Shippuden:
Inheritors of the Will of Fire. I like this one bese because it was mainly about Kakashi! But I didn't like how he was about to sacrifice himself, and he forgot about teamwork!! But I loved the ending, where he smiles at Naruto, and eveyone takes it the wrong way. Then he chases after him. And Hinata was like: "How impure..." ahahha ~! Kakashi~!
The Lost Tower. It was funny how Yamato hit young Kakashi at the end. "he was lazing by the gate."

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #10
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

When will Blood Prison get subbed?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #11
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
For original:
Crescent Moon Kingdom

Shippuden:
Inheritors of the Will of Fire. I like this one bese because it was mainly about Kakashi! But I didn't like how he was about to sacrifice himself, and he forgot about teamwork!! But I loved the ending, where he smiles at Naruto, and eveyone takes it the wrong way. Then he chases after him. And Hinata was like: "How impure..." ahahha ~! Kakashi~!
The Lost Tower. It was funny how Yamato hit young Kakashi at the end. "he was lazing by the gate."
I'd say it would be the other way around. I did think Ninja Clash was the best until i saw Crescent Moon and i loved it. The fighting is much better and it's hilarious at times. Whereas Stone of the Gelel i thought wasn't so good. Easily the worst out of the three. Can't wait to watch the Shippuden movies. Are they better then the originals?
Sharingan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #12
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

and

Bonds

were the only ones i cared for

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:21 AM   #13
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Clash in the land of snow. That part when naruto runs from the train was probably one of the greatest moments in history. That part was sick and will go down in history. Guardians of the crescent moon kingdom. Who could forget the crescent moon rasengan? When the guy finally built up the courage to fight and carried naruto, it was amazing. Also the part when naruto went into nine-tailed mode in the beginning. Bonds. Naruto and Sasuke team up and own. That part when part of the cliff fell and naruto and sasuke stared at each other for a few seconds was epic. Then when naruto thought about Jiraiya, then blew up the building was epic also. Sasuke actually smiled in that movie. Inheritors of the will of fire. What more can I say? Teamwork. Naruto refused to let kakashi sacrifice himself. He went through everybody just to save him. Kakashi forgot about the most important thing in a ninja team. It was the first thing he taught naruto, sasuke, and sakura. Teamwork! Then lastly we have The Lost Tower. This was a classic. Father and son team up and create the single most powerful, destructive rasengan known to man. Then before naruto when back to the present, he was talking to minato and before their memories got erased, minato knew he was naruto's dad, and naruto just barely figured out that he was his son. That was another great moment in naruto. So i would have to say it like this

1. Clash in the land of snow
2. The Lost Tower
3. Bonds
4. Inheritors of The Will of Fire
5. Guardians of The Crescent Moon Kingdom
6. Naruto Shippuden Movie 1
7. Stone of Gelel

Last edited by MinatoXNaruto; 09-15-2011 at 06:34 AM.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:30 AM   #14
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaClanRessurected View Post
I've only ever watched Clash in the Land of Snow. At least it's realistic (to an extent) I really don't know where Naruto pulled that colored Rasengan out of. Serious asspull.
It was because the princess believed in him, and it was stated that when the princess believed in something it would turn into a rainbow or have colors of the rainbow or something like that. That's why when she started to believe in the village, all the snow melted away and it was a beautiful village again

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #15
demeitri
Freshmen Academy Student

demeitri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it sux
demeitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:07 AM   #16
AdinWilliam
Freshmen Academy Student

AdinWilliam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have not watched any naruto movie.
AdinWilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #17
kareldsouza
Freshmen Academy Student

kareldsouza is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Lost Tower is the best movie. I have seen this movie last night. it is very interesting game.I love the role of all character. I have seen this movie with my friends. My all the friends are also like this movie........
kareldsouza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:07 AM   #18
dattebane
Apprentice Genin

dattebane is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dattebane

So far, It's Bonds.
But I'm hoping to see two other movies.

but only after climbing back down.

- Gin-chan
dattebane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #19
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero

The Shippuuden one that revolved around Kakashi was pretty cool I think. The one before the one with Naruto's dad. I don't remember the number. *shrug*

But yeah. I remember I was pleasantly surprised with it.
Opacityzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:44 PM   #20
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejinata102x View Post
Is it the Clash in the land of Snow? Stone of Gelel? Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom? Shippuden Movie 1(the one w/ Shion)? Bonds? Inheritors of the Will of Fire? Or The Lost Tower? What? Post your like and your review about it.
Seein as ive only got up to the Bonds movie,for the original anime i'd say Stone of Gelel and Shippuden i'll go with the 1st movie.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
best movie, best naruto movie, naruto movie, naruto shippuden movie, vest naruto