Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Where is my thread!?!?mods?

At first i thought i might just have been confused, but unfortunately i wasn't.
My "The final Obito is Tobi explanation" Thread is deleted, i have received no message or indication about this matter.

It is evident that only a mod could have done this, i demand to know why this has happened and i demand it back.

This is a disgrace for any competent forum!
Old 12-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #2
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Where is my thread!?!?mods?

Maybe this will help explain:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108721
Old 12-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

At least you guys could PM him before doing it
But it's better this way,it saves space and time.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
My Thread was made 1 month before this was made!
So this has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Also, all the additional obito threads are still untouched.
PLUS, they warned that it would be moved, but it was deleted, so no, this has nothing to do with it.

Quote:
But it's better this way,it saves space and time.
Then delete the whole forum.
That thread was the only obito-tobi thread with any attempt of well structured thought.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well then, maybe your thread was causing too much drama.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That sucks man. It was better than other Obito threads out there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Old 12-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Well then, maybe your thread was causing too much drama.
Then LOCK it.
Give WARNINGS.
Do NOT delete it!

My Theory is gone, i have no backup, all those hours are destroyed and this forums only obito/tobi Thread that made halfwhat sense is gone! I see no logic in this! Other than biased censoring mods, and i sincerely do not hope this is the case.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #8
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I can find no record of it, so it must have been hard deleted. Sorry.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #9
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Best Obito theory I've ever heard, but then again, I don't give a flying fork on who Tobi really is. They should've cut/pasted the theory to the Obito theories to the Obito Theories thread, THEN deleted it.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #10
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I can find no record of it, so it must have been hard deleted. Sorry.
A "sorry" is not gonna be enough. Who has done this? Someone is seriously miss-using their powers as mods and should be brought to justice.

I want it back!
Old 12-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

That's all I can give you. I don't know who deleted it. I can't bring it back.

As far as I know, once it's hard deleted, it's gone. But an admin might be able to do something.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #12
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
Then LOCK it.
Give WARNINGS.
Do NOT delete it!

My Theory is gone, i have no backup, all those hours are destroyed and this forums only obito/tobi Thread that made halfwhat sense is gone! I see no logic in this! Other than biased censoring mods, and i sincerely do not hope this is the case.
Hey, don't get mad at me; I'm just trying to help.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Shouldn't you post this under technical issues?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #14
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

I think you should Calm down and not Jump to conclusions yet on this.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 12-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Then LOCK it.
Give WARNINGS.
Do NOT delete it!

Sorry about your thread, but try using a different card. This one's been played so much its gotten all crumpled and can't really be made out.

Anyways, if you can get a list of what mods were actually in there, maybe you'll be able to find who it was.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:10 PM   #16
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

In his defense, how would you like it if you spent hours thinking up and working on a thread and it was suddenly deleted? Although you're a bit over the top and don't rage. You can sort this out with admins.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Maybe Tobi did it? Kidding.
Like i said,you should at least send a warning message to people before doing things like deleting threads.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #18
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
That's all I can give you. I don't know who deleted it. I can't bring it back.

As far as I know, once it's hard deleted, it's gone. But an admin might be able to do something.
Then i must ask of you to get in contact with an admin.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #19
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
I think you should Calm down and not Jump to conclusions yet on this.
Thanks for pointing that out. It's been moved now.

Quote:
Give one of them a PM. SRhyse or Sage Mode. Just ask if they can look into the thread's deletion or not.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Why can't you? Just PM one

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Closed Thread