Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 11-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Booster Gold live action Tv series?

Syfy has ordered a pliot for a live action series staring Booster Gold. What do you think about Booster getting a live action series?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Booster Gold live action Tv series?

I know nothing about Booster Gold outside of that episode where he showed up in Batman Brave and the Bold and acted like a cocky jerk with basically nothing to bring to the table in terms of hero work, so I can't really form an opinion.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #3
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Booster appeared in Justice League unlimited he was the lead character in one episode and had a live action apperance in Smallville

Booster is initially depicted as a glory-seeking showboat from the future, using knowledge of historical events and futuristic technology to stage high-publicity heroics. Booster develops over the course of his publication history and through personal tragedies to become a true hero weighed down by the reputation he has created for himself.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #4
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

oh joy....like that'll sell....but could b wrong.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #5
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Booster had a popular comic series prereboot and he is the current leader of Justice League International

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #6
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Booster had a popular comic series prereboot and he is the current leader of Justice League International
Oh....didnt know that,but still Live action superhero shows besides some Superman werent as successful....there was a Superboy,think a Supergirl one (could be wrong) The Adventures of Lois & Clark was good seein as it was around the time when they killed off Superman.

Booster Gold ive not really kept up with but if it'll get people talking about him,why not...

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 12-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I think Booster will do good on Syfy he is from the future, time travel is a big part of Booster Gold comics, his suit gives him his powers, and he has a robot sidekick

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #8
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And i hope that people will jump on his band wagon too....its not always about the Big 3 (Superman,Batman,Wonder Woman) he may not be that important,but hes still a player.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

greatest hero you've never heard of Booster Gold, that was the title of his series pre reboot

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #10
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
greatest hero you've never heard of Booster Gold
Well that sums it up

Old 12-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #11
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Booster's first live action look from Smallvile
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #12
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

O_o wow

Old 12-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #13
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Booster is afraid nothing
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #14
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Staring down 2 of DC's infamous bad guys.....wonder what happened.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #15
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

never heard of him

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #16
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

people messed the time line so Booster had to fight Trigan and Flash tried to stop his mother's death and messed up the timeline so Booster got unlucky ending up fighting Doomsday

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #17
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
people messed the time line so Booster had to fight Trigan and Flash tried to stop his mother's death and messed up the timeline so Booster got unlucky ending up fighting Doomsday
Soooo.....he was gonna face Trigon but Flash messed something up and instead he fought Doomsday?

Old 12-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #18
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

two different changes in time and Booster fought Doomsday before Superman did during the death of superman storyline his first suit was destoried in that fight

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-01-2011, 11:26 PM   #19
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
two different changes in time and Booster fought Doomsday before Superman did during the death of superman storyline his first suit was destoried in that fight
interesting....

Old 12-01-2011, 11:35 PM   #20
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Trigon was cause Black Beetle went the past and killed Robin and the Teen Titans
Booster had big roles in DC big events Infinie Crisis, 52, and Flashpoint.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Tags
booster gold