Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-04-2011, 02:57 PM   #41
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: Ghost, Naruto, Roy vs. Vat

Sheesh Naruto, you scared me more than make me mad o.o
Old 12-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #42
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I won't get a chance to counter soon, but keep fingers crossed for tonight or tomorrow noon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:48 PM   #43
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Fine, I'm taking this opportunity to change my character and move.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #44
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

New move:

-----

"Captain Ghost, the number of civilians in this area is around-" Sgt. Moore is interrupted by Ghost, "You got thirty minutes to evacuate this area, mate." Sgt. Moore replies with a, "Copy that." and then signals three other S.S.T.F. soldiers to join him and then all four of them flash step out of sight. Leaving Ghost and another soldier beside him standing there. "Kid, work that building in the North-West. Give me good sniper support." Ghost commands while aiming to a hotel building towards his left. "Yes sir." the soldier replies while then flash stepping out of sight. "Does everyone read me in this channel?" Ghost says as he speaks through his head set radio. "Rodger that!" all five soldiers respond. "Good. Remember guys, when he shows up - all kind of hell is gonna' brake loose. Keep listening to your radios for any kind of order I may give, or news from HQ. Team 1, hurry up on getting those civies outta' here, over." Ghost says. "Rodger that Captain, working on it, out." The leader of Team 1 replies. "Copy that." Ghost says.

Ghost then stands there waiting for his opponent when then sensing two other reiatsu. He then flashsteps next to them and says, "Hello mates, I'm Captain Ghost, Captain of the S.S.T.F., we're here to take down a national criminal that goes by the name of Vat. Have you heard of him? I bet you have. You either have two choices, help me or... Stay the f*** out of my way." For some reason the two guys agree to team up with Ghost, even though Ghost doesn't trust them, he has no choice but to fight side by side with them now.

Ghost stands there with his camouflaged ACR leaning across his chest and the M19 in his right leg holster while having multiple magazines across the bottom of his vest. He stands there, next to the two voulenteer fighters. Waiting and waiting.. For Vat.

(I'm more of an "if you attack me, I'll attack you harder" kind of guy. So I'm sorry for the lack of interest in this first move)
Old 12-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #45
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Looking for Some Suckers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
New move:

-----

"Captain Ghost, the number of civilians in this area is around-" Sgt. Moore is interrupted by Ghost, "You got thirty minutes to evacuate this area, mate." Sgt. Moore replies with a, "Copy that." and then signals three other S.S.T.F. soldiers to join him and then all four of them flash step out of sight. Leaving Ghost and another soldier beside him standing there. "Kid, work that building in the North-West. Give me good sniper support." Ghost commands while aiming to a hotel building towards his left. "Yes sir." the soldier replies while then flash stepping out of sight. "Does everyone read me in this channel?" Ghost says as he speaks through his head set radio. "Rodger that!" all five soldiers respond. "Good. Remember guys, when he shows up - all kind of hell is gonna' brake loose. Keep listening to your radios for any kind of order I may give, or news from HQ. Team 1, hurry up on getting those civies outta' here, over." Ghost says. "Rodger that Captain, working on it, out." The leader of Team 1 replies. "Copy that." Ghost says.

Ghost then stands there waiting for his opponent when then sensing two other reiatsu. He then flashsteps next to them and says, "Hello mates, I'm Captain Ghost, Captain of the S.S.T.F., we're here to take down a national criminal that goes by the name of Vat. Have you heard of him? I bet you have. You either have two choices, help me or... Stay the f*** out of my way." For some reason the two guys agree to team up with Ghost, even though Ghost doesn't trust them, he has no choice but to fight side by side with them now.

Ghost stands there with his camouflaged ACR leaning across his chest and the M19 in his right leg holster while having multiple magazines across the bottom of his vest. He stands there, next to the two voulenteer fighters. Waiting and waiting.. For Vat.

(I'm more of an "if you attack me, I'll attack you harder" kind of guy. So I'm sorry for the lack of interest in this first move)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
*Kisou, the youngest Espada in existance at the time, was currently walking through Hyrule feild to get away from his apartment from Detroit. Two seconds later he scences three spiritual pressures: Vat, Zenju, and a fullbringer who he had not met before. He noticed that the sp's of Zenju and the fullbringer were together while Vat was by himself. He then knew what was possibly occuring, a 2 v 1 fight between two novices and an expert. Kisou shrugged and sonido'd beside Zenju and the fullbringer causing a sonicboom eruption behind him. He was shorter than the two of them, but it was obvious that Kisou's power may be stronger than both of there. Kisou still had his hair covering both of his eyes, but he was still able to see. He had his hands crossed and his skinny jeans and his skulled t-shirt wasn't phased by the sonic boom eruption. Kisou then turned to Zenju and the fullbringer and began to speak with his deep voice.
"You guys are gonna need me if you wanna win. I'll be going in first and then you follow my lead, okay?"
He quickly pulled out his demon pistols and turned them upside down with his pinky by the trigger. He then waited for the others to be ready for he knew that if he charged in without the proper assistance that he'd be in some deep shiz []. However, he did decide to attack. He pulled the trigger to both of his pistols and out came 4 bullets thats shined a dark blue. As it came out it whistled loudly indicating how fast it was going and how powerful it was*
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
*Finding myself in Hyrule Field, I quickly scope the area. Luckily for me, my opponent had not appeared yet. Taking this opportunity, I suppress my chi energy, and take shelter with my back to a nearby tree*
Spoiler:
Nice set ups, especially for Ghost. You been here before?

Also, Naruto.. -.- Damn tree hugger.

Three soldiers. Long distance firearms, definitely not ideal for the battle site just below. Military grade standard radio receivers and jammers. Not the best nor up-to-date equipment and weaponry, but I suppose anything nowadays can be taken and utilized as a deadly weapon of mass destruction. Why, there was this serial killer in Venice whom spent his nights lurking about in the edged shadows, picking off unsuspecting tourist guides with a single, bloody swipe of his gold-plated spork ...

Oh wait, ah yes ... the snipers.

Albeit stealthily, out from the shadowy corridor of the hallway, he emerged. The figure, of great stature yet slender, moved about in the darkness casually, almost if carelessly. His eyes, slightly haggard from decades of experience and wisdom, of desperate hardships and burden, of euphoric joy and tranquility, hovered a midst his surroundings. This hotel, once a rather imposing landmark in its days, was now abandoned, and has been for years. He had visited on many occasions, be it in pursuit of a gifted assassin or to discover it hidden secrets deep within the inner sanctums of this structure, secrets that are, to this very day, have remained as secrets.

After having admired a nice, and unfortunately deceased, pet rock that sat beside a table shelf, the man began to detect a rather abrupt noise simply a dozen or so meters away. There, a hostile walked, equipped with a sniper rifle as he casually strolled across the dusty floor whilst listening to a superior bark out orders. Utilizing the distraction towards his advantage, the man edged behind a sturdy table. In this darkness, it would be drastically difficult for a being with normal vision to be able to observe details, and thus, the crude shape of the table was able to shield its hide-and-go seek contestant's own figure quite splendidly.

Quickly, the chatter diminished, as the receiving end of the soldier's own radio abruptly uttered a sharp creak. Without a word, the soldier presumed his path towards the nearest flight of stairs; it goes without saying that his orders were clearly to set a sniper post up at the ceiling to lay down cover once the battle began. Yet that would not be the case.

In one fluid motion, the figure sprung outwards, extending his elbow to lock his latest victim in a perpetual trap. Instinctively, the soldier flinched, his body cringing backward in surprised horror as his free hand drew to his belt holster for a sidearm Magnum. Before the soldier could however, his entire body was involuntary shuffled backwards, as he was lifted up from his feet by the force behind him. His grip loosened, and the sidearm splattered onto the ground with a dull thud. Mustering forth strength to shout and somehow alert the others of the mysterious figure's presence, the soldier's attempts however were in vain, as the elbow lock onto his neck had left his voice strained, let alone audible through the free hand which pressed against it firmly.

The soldier's eyes began to drift upwards, as the dull iris of his eyelids diminished altogether. His struggles finally caved in, as his limp arms gently rocked back and forth, and the soldier fell into unconsciousness. Silently, the slender figure slid his victim onto the floor, before halting momentarily to strip him of anything useful. Steel bullets in ammunition, two flash bang grenades, a lone smokebomb, the gleaming Desert Eagle and its three extra clips, a radio with the carved etchings SSTF, a makeshift dagger that was the soldier's Zanpuktou, three rolls of rubber bands and a wrapped block of aged Blu cheese, along with seasoned garlic. While the sniper rifle could be found of value in the future, it however possesses a weight which could have slowed its' user down. The figure took these items, and along with the salt and pepper he carried, contentedly tucked them away into the depths of his coat's pockets.

Satisfied with his rewards, the figure silently crept away. He exited under the northern entrance of the hotel building, where under the twin snipers' radar, he had been completely unnoticed. As a yawn emerged from his pale lips, the man circled around the entire structure, before unveiling himself at the center of where he and his foes stood.

Three hostiles, five in an accumulative total. All were soldiers employed under the supposed SSTF, save for a young Espada, whom's chaotic Reiatsu lingered across the entire atmosphere, threatening to overwhelm quite possibly even his not-so eager allies.

That very same Espada was the one whom took the leading assault. Without a spurn of reluctance, he drew his weapons, twin firearms, and immediately unleashed four bullets at the mysterious figure. Each spun outwards, bursting forth with explosive force from the barrels of the guns, as their flew straight in a linear structure, each distinctively shaded with an aura the shade of dark turquoise.

The mysterious man took a single step forward, as the dirtied soles of his aged boots struck the fresh grass. Quietly, he withdrew a metallic ball from the depths of his coat's pockets. As the sphere shimmered under the crescent sunlight, the hands that held it began to reel backwards in anticipation. Casually, he threw the metal sphere forward, unleashing it at neck-breaking speeds to the left of his opponents. While the mysterious figure did, his right hand grasped upon something, reeling it slightly more towards a left angle. The ball aligned itself with deadly precision, as the exact angle its' owner had aimed it to be caused it to be able to ricochet indirectly off of all four bullets his opponent had launched in a zig-zag formation. Because the sphere itself struck the sides of the bullets, it suffered no damage nor had it lost any significant speed in the process.

The ricocheting of the metallic sphere had caused the bullets to lose its original trajectory. Without the precision it had prior, they struck the dirt floor short of their intended target, as the steel shell of the bullets securely latched themselves onto the rock stone beneath. Meanwhile, the metallic ball continued its uninterrupted course, as it now flew straight towards the direction where its' user's three foes stood. Due to the original path of the sphere having been curved slightly to the left, the ricocheting act had allowed for the bullet's alignment to now purposely set a straight line to its' targets.

Twenty meters and counting, seventeen meters and counting, thirteen meters and counting, seven meters ...

The slender man abruptly reeled the thin, elastic wire that had been attacked to the end of the metallic sphere, causing it to contract backwards and destroy its own momentum. His pull caused a mechanism inside the metal sphere to activate, and within a second, it burst open, layering the entire field into an instantaneous, incredibly bright, light, drowning out the senses of those within a radius of twenty meters of the flashbang's reach.

Luciano Daemon Behemoth burst into an abrupt dash, brandishing a lone scimitar as he did. With a length of four feet, the blade spun in the air; engraved at the tip of the blade were the anagrams D.O.G.S. Within seconds, the Italian cook had considerably closed the gap between him and his targets to a mere five meters. With a twirl of his scimitar, he spun the blade forward in an attempt to quickly behead the young Espada who stood before him. As he did so, his free hand pressed forward in an attempt to obliterate the Espada's remaining foothold with a clean punch to the stomach, thus sending his body flailing to the floor in sheer pain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 12-05-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #46
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

I herd Slender Man.
I came.

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #47
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Literally, literally, or figuratively?

Old 12-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #48
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Literally, literally, AND figuratively.

Old 12-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #49
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

O you sly dog Cyl oh you.

Old 12-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #50
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Very detailed move, Vat. I'm impressed. But now we've to wait for Naruto -.-
Old 12-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #51
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

I hate his wall of text o.o xDD
Old 12-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #52
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Can someone inform Naruto that is his bloody turn?
Old 12-08-2011, 04:56 AM   #53
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

F this - I'm going to start working on my move.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #54
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So Naruto has been...disqualified?
FORSHAME. bauahaha

Old 12-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #55
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Just post your move first Ghost. It's first in order any who.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:32 PM   #56
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Re: Looking for Some Suckers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Spoiler:
Nice set ups, especially for Ghost. You been here before?

Also, Naruto.. -.- Damn tree hugger.

Three soldiers. Long distance firearms, definitely not ideal for the battle site just below. Military grade standard radio receivers and jammers. Not the best nor up-to-date equipment and weaponry, but I suppose anything nowadays can be taken and utilized as a deadly weapon of mass destruction. Why, there was this serial killer in Venice whom spent his nights lurking about in the edged shadows, picking off unsuspecting tourist guides with a single, bloody swipe of his gold-plated spork ...

Oh wait, ah yes ... the snipers.

Albeit stealthily, out from the shadowy corridor of the hallway, he emerged. The figure, of great stature yet slender, moved about in the darkness casually, almost if carelessly. His eyes, slightly haggard from decades of experience and wisdom, of desperate hardships and burden, of euphoric joy and tranquility, hovered a midst his surroundings. This hotel, once a rather imposing landmark in its days, was now abandoned, and has been for years. He had visited on many occasions, be it in pursuit of a gifted assassin or to discover it hidden secrets deep within the inner sanctums of this structure, secrets that are, to this very day, have remained as secrets.

After having admired a nice, and unfortunately deceased, pet rock that sat beside a table shelf, the man began to detect a rather abrupt noise simply a dozen or so meters away. There, a hostile walked, equipped with a sniper rifle as he casually strolled across the dusty floor whilst listening to a superior bark out orders. Utilizing the distraction towards his advantage, the man edged behind a sturdy table. In this darkness, it would be drastically difficult for a being with normal vision to be able to observe details, and thus, the crude shape of the table was able to shield its hide-and-go seek contestant's own figure quite splendidly.

Quickly, the chatter diminished, as the receiving end of the soldier's own radio abruptly uttered a sharp creak. Without a word, the soldier presumed his path towards the nearest flight of stairs; it goes without saying that his orders were clearly to set a sniper post up at the ceiling to lay down cover once the battle began. Yet that would not be the case.

In one fluid motion, the figure sprung outwards, extending his elbow to lock his latest victim in a perpetual trap. Instinctively, the soldier flinched, his body cringing backward in surprised horror as his free hand drew to his belt holster for a sidearm Magnum. Before the soldier could however, his entire body was involuntary shuffled backwards, as he was lifted up from his feet by the force behind him. His grip loosened, and the sidearm splattered onto the ground with a dull thud. Mustering forth strength to shout and somehow alert the others of the mysterious figure's presence, the soldier's attempts however were in vain, as the elbow lock onto his neck had left his voice strained, let alone audible through the free hand which pressed against it firmly.

The soldier's eyes began to drift upwards, as the dull iris of his eyelids diminished altogether. His struggles finally caved in, as his limp arms gently rocked back and forth, and the soldier fell into unconsciousness. Silently, the slender figure slid his victim onto the floor, before halting momentarily to strip him of anything useful. Steel bullets in ammunition, two flash bang grenades, a lone smokebomb, the gleaming Desert Eagle and its three extra clips, a radio with the carved etchings SSTF, a makeshift dagger that was the soldier's Zanpuktou, three rolls of rubber bands and a wrapped block of aged Blu cheese, along with seasoned garlic. While the sniper rifle could be found of value in the future, it however possesses a weight which could have slowed its' user down. The figure took these items, and along with the salt and pepper he carried, contentedly tucked them away into the depths of his coat's pockets.

Satisfied with his rewards, the figure silently crept away. He exited under the northern entrance of the hotel building, where under the twin snipers' radar, he had been completely unnoticed. As a yawn emerged from his pale lips, the man circled around the entire structure, before unveiling himself at the center of where he and his foes stood.

Three hostiles, five in an accumulative total. All were soldiers employed under the supposed SSTF, save for a young Espada, whom's chaotic Reiatsu lingered across the entire atmosphere, threatening to overwhelm quite possibly even his not-so eager allies.

That very same Espada was the one whom took the leading assault. Without a spurn of reluctance, he drew his weapons, twin firearms, and immediately unleashed four bullets at the mysterious figure. Each spun outwards, bursting forth with explosive force from the barrels of the guns, as their flew straight in a linear structure, each distinctively shaded with an aura the shade of dark turquoise.

The mysterious man took a single step forward, as the dirtied soles of his aged boots struck the fresh grass. Quietly, he withdrew a metallic ball from the depths of his coat's pockets. As the sphere shimmered under the crescent sunlight, the hands that held it began to reel backwards in anticipation. Casually, he threw the metal sphere forward, unleashing it at neck-breaking speeds to the left of his opponents. While the mysterious figure did, his right hand grasped upon something, reeling it slightly more towards a left angle. The ball aligned itself with deadly precision, as the exact angle its' owner had aimed it to be caused it to be able to ricochet indirectly off of all four bullets his opponent had launched in a zig-zag formation. Because the sphere itself struck the sides of the bullets, it suffered no damage nor had it lost any significant speed in the process.

The ricocheting of the metallic sphere had caused the bullets to lose its original trajectory. Without the precision it had prior, they struck the dirt floor short of their intended target, as the steel shell of the bullets securely latched themselves onto the rock stone beneath. Meanwhile, the metallic ball continued its uninterrupted course, as it now flew straight towards the direction where its' user's three foes stood. Due to the original path of the sphere having been curved slightly to the left, the ricocheting act had allowed for the bullet's alignment to now purposely set a straight line to its' targets.

Twenty meters and counting, seventeen meters and counting, thirteen meters and counting, seven meters ...

The slender man abruptly reeled the thin, elastic wire that had been attacked to the end of the metallic sphere, causing it to contract backwards and destroy its own momentum. His pull caused a mechanism inside the metal sphere to activate, and within a second, it burst open, layering the entire field into an instantaneous, incredibly bright, light, drowning out the senses of those within a radius of twenty meters of the flashbang's reach.

Luciano Daemon Behemoth burst into an abrupt dash, brandishing a lone scimitar as he did. With a length of four feet, the blade spun in the air; engraved at the tip of the blade were the anagrams D.O.G.S. Within seconds, the Italian cook had considerably closed the gap between him and his targets to a mere five meters. With a twirl of his scimitar, he spun the blade forward in an attempt to quickly behead the young Espada who stood before him. As he did so, his free hand pressed forward in an attempt to obliterate the Espada's remaining foothold with a clean punch to the stomach, thus sending his body flailing to the floor in sheer pain.
Learning to use the tools of modern warfare is the difference between the prospering of your people, and utter destruction. We can't give you freedom. But we can give you the know-how to acquire it. And that, mate, is worth more than a whole army base of steel. Sure it matters who's got the biggest stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it. This is a time for heroes. A time for legends. History is written by the victors. Let's get to work gentlemen.

"Zues, come in."
(long pause)
"I repeat - Zues come in, report in goddamit."
"Zues!"

The lost in wonder Captain shifts his sights over to the hotel building where the unreported soldier was supposed to be setting up at. And see's a couple of shadows moving but cannot identify them with his regular eye sight. He then quickly (with his left finger) moves across his face and clicks a button in the side of his glasses that then allows him to zoom in x100 more. The Captain finds himself in a rare event of furiousness and sadness at the sight of seeing his youngest soldier being assisnated by a shadow structure.

"Bloody yanks! Team 1, are those civvies out yet?"

"Yes sir, just finished extracting 'em sir."

"Good, cause the target has entered the area,
I repeat - the target has entered the area. He has taken down Zues."

"Bloody hell sir, I want to kill that son of-"

"Now is not the time for threats but for actions, mate. Now get me Saint in that old warehouse in the North-East. He'll take Zues job and provide sniper support. Also, get Grinch to call for airsupport, tell him to call for an AC-140. Tell 'em that they strike ONLY on my command, is that understood?"

"Yes sir, anything else?"

"Yes. After that - create a rescue mission without getting in between the fight and try to recover Zues's body, if he's alive call for extraction and get him out of here ASAP."

"Rojer that sir."

"Gentlemen, the target is alerted that we're here. He won't hesitate to try and kill us. Now, by my command, if anything or someone moves in these streets unregistered - Kill it. On your toes, mates, this battle has just started."

"Roger that!"

"Good, now let's get to work."

Captain Ghost, seeing his target face-to-face stood standing there with his ACR across his chest and his right hand holding the trigger area as if in any second he can quickly rise it and shoot any desired target. As his opponent releases this metal sphere Ghost has no choice but to watch and see what happens. He then sighs after seeing one of the men he joined forces with ignorantly attack the criminal and then watches as then the metal sphere takes care of all the bullets and see's how the sphere moves towards him and actually directed one of the bullets at him and his allied men. He quickly flashsteps a couple of feet to his right, dodging both, the sphere and the bullet. He quickly flashsteps back to his original position. Looking like he never moved a muscle, still standing in the same position with his ACR.

After the flash (or flashbang) goes off Captain Ghost finds himself in the same stance. Knowing his opponent will be looking for answers into why he was able to resist the flash and the sound effect of the flashbang, he decides to keep silent for now.

The Captain's eyes are never taken away from the target as he comes forward and attempts to take down the Espada.

"Weapons free, mates."

The mere silence from those whispered words is outstanding.

Just as the criminal who so calls himself a cook unleashes his sword and finishes his barrage attack, Captain Ghost is found aiming his M4 (suggesting that he had already raised his weapon from leaning across his chest and that it transformed from an ACR to an M4 and also showing off his quickness) and then it happened.

The never ending echo of the powerful M4 going off, as the bullets right of the getgo are so fast and small that cannot be seen by the normal eye sight. The only thing that can be seen is the caps of the bullets falling to the green grass below, and the light smoke coming from the gun's receiver and the fire coming from the tip of the guns tip. The bullets are all aimed directly at the target. Some are aimed to the torso and some to the head and face. The destruction of these bullets are incredible as they can penetrate any solid object (even metal sphere's ) or any skin of any monster. Huge as pockets are the holes left on any corpse after being penetrated by one of these bullets.

Suddenly the overwhelming sound suddenly stopped, as the Captain is then spotted behind his target aiming his M4 to the back of his head and fires one more round. Then appears above his target, coming down holding his military knife with both hands looking to stab his target in the head with a great force. Then suddenly appears back in his original position (in front of enemy) and there it goes again.

The overwhelming sound of the Captain's M4 going off, still aiming at his enemy. Suddenly a report comes in. But still continuing his barage of bullets towards the enemy.

"Sir, air support is active."

"Send it to my position now." (Sounds of rounds going off in the background)

"Danger close sir."

"Since when do I care about danger close? Send it." (Sounds of rounds going off in the background)

"Roger that."

Suddenly the sound that overwhelmed the whole battlefield stopped as the Captain is no longer in sight. Not even a second later a missile is dropped in the middle of the battlefield, right next to the target (couple feet away). Aiming to incinerate not just the enemy but his allies as well, finding them to be useless in the time of need.

After the smoke clears away the Captain flashsteps back into the once green field and now all dirt and rocks battlefield to see who is left alive from the harsh and unexpected attack from above.

"Sir," one of the soldiers says through the radio.

"Yes?"

"What about those guys you decided to team up with?"

"What about 'em?"

"Understood sir."

Spoiler:
If you have any questions concerning my character please look through my character page if you haven't already. If you have any questions concerning my equipment (you should also find it in the character page) but you can just ask me through here. No biggy.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #57
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Why is your quantity of text so enormous. -.-
Old 12-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #58
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

If y'all don't go - then Vat, go again. We'll make this a one-on-one.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #59
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

1.) Isn't it Naruto's turn
2.) That's a very bad idea. If you wanna win then we should stay together.
3.) You dropped .. .. .. a missle .. .. .. on top of us. -.- Teamwork is key in this mission!
Old 12-09-2011, 03:28 PM   #60
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
1.) Isn't it Naruto's turn
2.) That's a very bad idea. If you wanna win then we should stay together.
3.) You dropped .. .. .. a missle .. .. .. on top of us. -.- Teamwork is key in this mission!
1. It was, but he took too long -.- so if he doesn't go quickly you do.
2. The last thing I need is you talking about teamwork. You guys are getting in my way by not posting as fast. There's no need for you guys.
3. Teamwork WAS the key. Now is just kill the bastard.
4. Only good leaders make the toughest decisions that turn out to be the best ones. I only care about me and my team and killing Vat. That's it.
5. If you still insist on being my partner than show that you're worthy enough.