Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-02-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default SSJ Grade 2 Gohan (Cell Games) vs Bojack

who wins?
Old 12-02-2011, 01:35 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: SSJ Grade 2 Gohan (Cell Games) vs Bojack

YouTube:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-02-2011, 04:55 AM   #3
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If you mean SSJ2 Gohan then,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah, we already know how that fight turns out...punch through the stomach+ kamehameha wave=1 dead Bojack.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 12-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #5
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

gohan never went ssj grade 2 so why are you making a fanfiction thread
Old 12-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #6
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Didn't gohan beat bojack by going SSJ2?

Old 12-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yep, that was why it was such a butt kicking.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #8
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

ssj grade 2 is the form vegeta used to fight cell, known as Ascended super saiyan in the dub.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I thought he meant SSJ2. I guess not, huh?

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #10
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well then in that case, this fight is not possible because gohan never went super saiyan grade 2.

Old 12-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #11
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

Quote:
Yeah, we already know how that fight turns out...punch through the stomach+ kamehameha wave=1 dead Bojack.

not really.
Quote:
Well then in that case, this fight is not possible because gohan never went super saiyan grade 2.
none of these fights are possible. do you really think vegetto can fight ssj4 goku when goku IS vegetto?

Quote:
Didn't gohan beat bojack by going SSJ2?
and?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #12
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, Tobirama, we do. Check out that clip that was posted above. It may not necessarily happen that way, but Gohan would still school the crap out of Bojack.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #13
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiramaSenju307 View Post
not really.
none of these fights are possible. do you really think vegetto can fight ssj4 goku when goku IS vegetto?

and?
Yes I do because there wass a vegito, and there wass a ssj4. There was never a freaking super saiyan grade 2 gohan.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:27 PM   #14
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

Quote:
Yes I do because there wass a vegito, and there wass a ssj4. There was never a freaking super saiyan grade 2 gohan.
there probably was. after all goku accessed the form easily enough. gohan was just never given a chance to train in that form. there was never a point where vegetto existed at the same time goku did. and there was never a point where itachi had his susano'o restricted or something. meaning by your logic, we can only take characters as we saw them in fights. but no one does that here. theres always some different location or the factor of bloodlust or some restriction he has in the match that he didnt have in the series etc. ALL these fights are not possible. hence why i can make any damn hypotheticals i want. thats what vs forum is for. who would win between fictional characters.

Quote:
It may not necessarily happen that way, but Gohan would still school the crap out of Bojack.
using just ASSJ?
Old 12-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #15
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
there probably was. after all goku accessed the form easily enough. gohan was just never given a chance to train in that form. there was never a point where vegetto existed at the same time goku did. and there was never a point where itachi had his susano'o restricted or something. meaning by your logic, we can only take characters as we saw them in fights. but no one does that here. theres always some different location or the factor of bloodlust or some restriction he has in the match that he didnt have in the series etc. ALL these fights are not possible. hence why i can make any damn hypotheticals i want. thats what vs forum is for. who would win between fictional characters.

using just ASSJ?
nah you're wrong. When we say Vegito vs SSJ4 Goku we base it off of power levels, so that is in fact correct. We've never seen a ssj grade 2 gohan, so how can you say there is one when we've never seen it in the anime or read it in the manga. There is no factors in dragon ball z so idk what you're talking about. It's all about power levels. Show me a super saiyan grade 2 gohan. Until you prove there was a sssj grade 2 gohan, you lose

Old 12-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #16
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

You're still going with that ASSJ thing, Tobirama? You should change it to SSJ2 since Gohan never went ASSJ and this fight is not possible otherwise.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-04-2011, 04:31 AM   #17
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

Quote:
We've never seen a ssj grade 2 gohan, so how can you say there is one when we've never seen it in the anime or read it in the manga
its a multiplier, you dont necessarily need to see it. i can use ssj2 trunks in a hypothetical fight even though we dont know he has it. why? because all id be doing is increasing trunks's power to that of a ssj2. the same exact logic is applied when restricting jutsus in a narutoverse match. you dont know when itachi fought without susano'o being accessible at all, so why restrict it? you dont know right? itachi without susanoo doesnt exist right? so why allow that, but not this? \\

Quote:
There is no factors in dragon ball z
of course there is. mindset, focus, having your guard up, being not healthy, having to protect weaker friends or civilians etc. there are almost always factors in battles. gohan almost lost to super perfect cell because he had to protect vegeta and because his mindset was completely demoralised and depressed.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #18
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

No you can't use that. Trunks never went ssj2. There's NO proof. You're dazed and confused. That's like me saying vegeta could turn ssj3. Maybe he did it after the series ended and nobody knows about it. I can't do that. We know he doesn't have it, just like we know trunks doesn't have it, or else he would have done it. You can't just increase somebody's power level. If that was the case there would be no point in debating. I'm gonna write an example of what you're saying. Lets see, how about krillin vs majin buu. I guess since my name is IobiramaSenju i'm just gonna raise krillin's power level to that of vegito's and he takes this fight easily. YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! and until you learn this simple concept and stop living in your world, YOU LOSE

Old 01-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #19
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

Quote:
Trunks never went ssj2.
thats why its a what if. its like base vegetto vs ssj4 goku. the match cant exist but we are interested to know who might win, right?

Quote:
You can't just increase somebody's power level
yes i can. in the same way that peopel decrease power levels by restricting jutsus and moves.

Quote:
Lets see, how about krillin vs majin buu. I guess since my name is IobiramaSenju i'm just gonna raise krillin's power level to that of vegito's and he takes this fight easily.
i wouldnt do that because krillin cant be that strong. but gohan DOES have access to the higher grades of ssj as he saw his father do it. its a bad idea because of energy drain and muscles but he should be able to do it.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #20
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
thats why its a what if. its like base vegetto vs ssj4 goku. the match cant exist but we are interested to know who might win, right?
i hope you arent serious this logic is seriously flawed