Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default BOARS System.

EDIT: There seems to be some confusion, so I will say this: This will occur AFTER Bacon's own social experiment.

Who here agrees to undergo under it?

If you do, realize these four facts:

Spoiler:

1) BOARS will start out at with a triangle structure, which places me on the top. I'm not saying that it'll be a dictatorship or anything, quite the contrary. All I'm saying is that starting out, the primary effects of the system will be placed onto my hands, and already is (I developed it myself after all). This will change in the future if BOARS works out to my plans.

2) It will have a large emphasis on coordinated story line, such as DOGS' 1.

3) You will actually have to follow some structure and rules. GASP!

4) You will have to have a clean slate for this story line

Aye or Nay?

Spoiler:

Aye

Quote:
Vatanui AKA Pride
Noctis Arashi
Bacon
Lone_Espada
Raiku
puppetmaster zack
Rotate
EmoSakura
shinmarubountyhunter
-Naruto-
Ghost
Undecided

Quote:
Yori
Pool
Nay
Quote:
Sephiroth

Quote:
I will NOT tell anyone any thing further concerning BOARS until we have reached a decision to proceed. Until then, I will tell you that other than I, Bacon, Kejon, and Noctis, have been presented approximately 40% of the system, and so far, they are in concur.

I have asked Noctis to present an issue, and as of the moment, he hadn't found one.

BOARS will incorporate EVERYONE. EVERYONE, YOU GOT THAT, SUCKER?

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET ANY INFO OUT OF BACON, KEJON, OR NOCTIS. BOTH HAD BEEN SWORN TO SECRECY, AS CHEESY AS THAT SOUNDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 12-16-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Raiku saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: BOARS System.

Aye.
I think some rules and guidelines will do us some good.

I'm not asking you to win..I'm asking you not to give up.
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #3
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Aye..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I will NOT tell anyone any thing further concerning BOARS until we have reached a decision to proceed. Until then, I will tell you that other than I, Bacon and Noctis, have been presented approximately 40% of the system, and so far, they are in concur.

I have asked Noctis to present an issue, and as of the moment, he hadn't found one.

BOARS will incorporate EVERYONE. EVERYONE, YOU GOT THAT, SUCKER?

Old 10-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #5
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Aye,but unsticky some of the stickies. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I'm already Aye.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Bacon and Susan, remember not to tease out any info, no matter the consequences.

Old 10-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I understand.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

>.>
<.<

My only cryptonite are fishnet stockings on a sexy lady. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 10-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
>.>
<.<

My only cryptonite are fishnet stockings on a sexy lady. xD
Great minds succumb alike. xD

Update for the opening post.

Old 10-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

/fishnet stockings

/sexy lad- AWW MANNNN.

;~;
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #12
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I saw the word "triangle" in the OP, so I'm convinced.

Aye!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #13
Bacon

Awards Showcase

INdeed, I thought I was the only one who found them sexier than a lady who is immediately nude. xD

Quote:

Old 10-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #14
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

The triangle of Me, Vat, and Bacon?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
INdeed, I thought I was the only one who found them sexier than a lady who is immediately nude. xD
You are not. Me as well.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #16
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Noctis is in the triangle?

Nay.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #17
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

nay...

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #18
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
You are not. Me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Noctis is in the triangle?

Nay.
...Hope that's trolling

Quote:

Old 10-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
The triangle of Me, Vat, and Bacon?
The triangle of everyone. It's a government structure that will eventually bred into a democracy.

Quite the shame Seph. And I can't tell if Devroux is joking or not.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #20
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

why i say nay

why take part in a total of 3 different rps in one FV. Bacons Dogs mission or whatever and now this. Why have three? If it was the only one then i would be for it but since its not then nope.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote