Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #261
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Brony Club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I wasn't insulted, I was just doing my first attempt to bring someone into "The Herd" over the internet. Sorry if you got an angry vibe from me. Anywho, yeah love and tolerance is usually the answer any brony would give to that statement.
yea, i only posted on this thread out of sheer boredom on a sunday night.

(caution: this next paragraph is completely sarcastic and in no way how i feel about mlp. i actually feel nothing for it at all, because i havent SEEN it before)
Because i only know what the ponies are because of toy commercials and other user's profiles, i have no idea where the "love and tolerance" thing comes from. i just shrug and hide in the broom closet for the love to fade away and be replaced by aggrivation. because, as in the 70's, too much love and people will end up hating eachother, which will eventually end in a nuclear missile crisis. So, when they make a spin off series titled "my little pony: friendship is explosive", i will be the first one in the bomb shelter, in a comfy red recliner while eating cake, and i will invite you gleefully into MY world. come on in. take off your coat. have a seat. NOT in the big chair. i am going to sit in that and gloat at you.

(last fragment sentence joke was origionally created by ben "yahtzee" croshaw)
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #262
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #263
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not Sweetie Belle! She is too cute to be put through that! She doesn't deserve that!

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #264
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
me gusta...
Old 01-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #265
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

I request AppleJack o-o

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #266
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
I request AppleJack o-o
*buys the cereal* there...
Old 01-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #267
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

*noms*
*spits out*
TOO MANY CARBS

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #268
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i like applejack

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #269
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Darn tootin' 0.0

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #270
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #271
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hey, you're the one who revived it e.e

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #272
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #273
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That RAEG face would have been better with Pinkie's face from after Applejack broke the Pinkie Promise. I was literally scared for my life and I'm safe behind the 4th wall(oh wait Pinkie...4th wall invalid, nevermind).

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-27-2012, 02:22 PM   #274
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
That RAEG face would have been better with Pinkie's face from after Applejack broke the Pinkie Promise. I was literally scared for my life and I'm safe behind the 4th wall(oh wait Pinkie...4th wall invalid, nevermind).
do i have to tell pinkie on you ? no breaking the 4th wall

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #275
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

All I said was that since I said was that I'm safe behind the 4th wall, but then I remembered that it was Pinkie I was talking about, so it wouldn't matter anyway because she could break it and get to me if she wanted to. Basically stated, I would be bucked either way and please don't tell Pinkie, I would like to live and keep my sanity.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #276
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

she watches u sleep.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #277
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Crap...well I may have to sleep with one eye open from now on to make sure that I wake up in one piece and also...so I can hug Pinkie if she does show up.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #278
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

time for another sarcastic brony paragraph. it DOES express my true feelings, but in a much more sarcastic tone with a bit more rude humor than i would normally use.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

I dont want anyone to take offense to this, but i do not understand bronies. perhaps it is all of the concussions in my head as a result of hollywood repeatedly throwing greater amounts of crappy movies in my face this last year that have caused me to see the world differently and not be able to tell the difference between bronies and M. Night Shamylaughn's "the last airbender", in regards to me thinking that they were both created by a league of completely insane, underground mole people who took the first thing they could see and attempted to populate it's fanbase, only to completely screw it up and cause thousands of fans to leave and scratch their heads and wonder "what the heck just happened to my beloved franchise?" So, in short, I would normally expect someone to read this and immediatly throw whatever they happen to have in their hands at me, but apparently the norm for bronies is just to love and tolerate the hell out of me...
Old 01-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #279
Tomohime Zazuki
Chunin Exam Participant

Tomohime Zazuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can I join??? (even though I'm a girl lol) I LOVE MLP FIM!!!.....surprisingly haha ^^"
I Love Winged Wolves!!!
Proud Otaku!!!
Huge "Okami" Game Fan!!! Go Ammy!!! =3
Storms (Bouton) is my Element.........>3
I am completely 0% Girly, 100% Tomboy >3
Proud SASUKE HATER!!!!
Tomohime Zazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:30 PM   #280
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomohime Zazuki View Post
Can I join??? (even though I'm a girl lol) I LOVE MLP FIM!!!.....surprisingly haha ^^"
Dude, welcome to the female brony movement.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote