Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 05-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default a backstory for UchihaHatakeIsabella

hey guys here is a story ive been working on surrounding my naruto character. yes i use people from the universe ....and yes i may sound like a fan girl....but i wanted to see what you guys thought of this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UchihaHatakeIsabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

Default Re: a backstory for UchihaHatakeIsabella

can't wait to get some feedback

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Isabella!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

hiyaz so what do u think of my story so far?

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #5
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm sorry to say this but using the names of characters is prohibited due to copyright issues. However, other than that, the story looks good. Punctuation is another thing that may be worked on, but there weren't too many issues with that.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #6
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I'm sorry to say this but using the names of characters is prohibited due to copyright issues. However, other than that, the story looks good. Punctuation is another thing that may be worked on, but there weren't too many issues with that.
Im not trying to sound like a jerk ( because obviously im not just ask any of my friends) but im a little offended that , that was ur first comment .I know what copyright laws are but it is a fanfic story. Thank you for ur concern but if you have ever gone to the fanfic site people use character names and when I post it there I will definitely put that I don't own the naruto world but that I loved this world so much that I wrote this story.....also I recognize the punctuation is bad..lol I really don't worry too much about that till I get to the final draft of my story thank you again for ur comment and please reccommend this story to ur friends

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #7
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaHatakeIsabella View Post
Im not trying to sound like a jerk ( because obviously im not just ask any of my friends) but im a little offended that , that was ur first comment .I know what copyright laws are but it is a fanfic story. Thank you for ur concern but if you have ever gone to the fanfic site people use character names and when I post it there I will definitely put that I don't own the naruto world but that I loved this world so much that I wrote this story.....also I recognize the punctuation is bad..lol I really don't worry too much about that till I get to the final draft of my story thank you again for ur comment and please reccommend this story to ur friends
I'm sorry. I'm really not trying to offend you. Whether or not you choose to follow as I say and at least change the names is your initiative, but this isn't like those other sites. This is a company owned site, meaning that they (Viz) can get in trouble for users using images, names, and etc. that aren't legally owned by them. Simply changing the names can save you an infraction, outside moderation of the post, and possibly more.
**Note: If another mod sees this and can add or even tell me I'm wrong, go ahead.

The punctuation also isn't horrible. For a first draft, definitely not something to worry about either. In addition to that, you pretty much beat out like 2/3rds of the forum with a more than average use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation, so props to you.

The story is good, a nice way to start out and I hope to see more, if and when it's possible.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #8
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

I will definitely post more as soon as I can and tlagain thank you for your concern. I know a lot of the mods and some of them do like u say and give infractions and if that ends up being the case ill post it on the fanfic site and post a link so can see it from there and thank you for ur complements as well they are very encouraging to a writer

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #9
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

I like it Bella! ^^ i want more =) if u need any ideas tell meok ?? XD

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

*Sighs*
Copyright laws.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:36 AM   #11
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

Hey guys as soon as I can my next installment will have more story as well as the updated name changes to keep in line with our fabulous/amazing/stupendous forum that is my life love ya all!

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler: