Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #61
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Why does everyone hate sakura?

She more of a human than a ninja i think that's what your trying to say... ^^^^^
Emotionally speaking wise..

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pinks17; 02-03-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:46 AM   #62
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Another thing is the show doesn't acualy show real ninjas either. Ninjas are terrible people and horrible beings. They're assasins, murderers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:03 AM   #63
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
Another thing is the show doesn't acualy show real ninjas either. Ninjas are terrible people and horrible beings. They're assasins, murderers.
I agree, but not all ninjas were used in assassinating. Throughout history they were also the emperors secret bodyguards.
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #64
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

They still don't show them in the correct muse in Naruto.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #65
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hate Sakura, because shes an idiot!!! :-P

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #66
Star
Academy Graduate

Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I like Sakura, actually. Even though she's not the best character on there, I like her abilities to use medical ninjutsu and her physical strength. The only part I hate is why she loves an over-obsessed-on-revenge Sasuke.
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #67
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yea same here

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #68
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

I dont mind her, I think she is pretty cool.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:21 AM   #69
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As said previously it's past hatred.
In original Naruto she is pathetic, always gets knocked out on missions and being rude to Naruto when he goes so far for her.

She cries way to much and is no use whatsoever in Team 7 until she learns medical nin.

In shippuden however she gains respect back. The complete Team 7 without Sai could be an S-Rank team.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:23 AM   #70
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
The show show's a different side to ninja's. Doesn't mean they're not "real".
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #71
Naruto'Sselfishness
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto'Sselfishness has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

there is a only reason is that reason is that all fans of naruto that hate sasuke also hate sakura because they can't accept that sakura loves sasuke and hates naruto.
Naruto'Sselfishness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #72
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto'Sselfishness View Post
there is a only reason is that reason is that all fans of naruto that hate sasuke also hate sakura because they can't accept that sakura loves sasuke and hates naruto.

SAY WHAT?....you need to see Shippuden

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #73
Naruto'Sselfishness
Ninja Academy Student

I have seen naruto shippuden and i know that now sakura loves naruto, the only reason that she loves naruto is because sasuke wanted to kill her. And sasuke became evil. But naruto will always be a loser. No matter if he is son of yondaime or kushina. No matter if he has the kiuby inside.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #74
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Uh, if that's what you think OK, but gotta point out Sakura developed some kind of romantic feeling for Naruto before Sasuke's attempts to kill her and Sasuke doesn't love Sakura romantically, never had, never will

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-26-2012, 12:41 AM   #75
Naruto'Sselfishness
Ninja Academy Student

if that's what you think Ok, but remember that naruto always had jelous about sasuke. Because he wanted to be like him, but sasuke always hate the fame, naruto is a tipical persona that need the appreciation of others to be happy. Sakura always hates naruto and sasuke always felt a conection with naruto because he could feel his sorrow, but naruto only thought about how he would get better to be famous. Naruto and sasuke always were different. cause naruto is like the most people and sasuke is like a few people.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #76
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Keyword: HAD.....indeed at one time Naruto WAS jealous, but that jealousy became admiration

I guess in your opinion Sasuke can do no wrong, yet he is currently one of the MAIN antagonist of the series, and can very well be the final one in the end, not disrespecting your opinion here, you're entitled to it, but you seem to think Naruto has not changed at all, when Kishimoto has made him one of the characters that have changed the most, and currently Naruto is not jealous of Sasuke, he just wants to make HIS FRIEND see he took a wrong path

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #77
Naruto'Sselfishness
Ninja Academy Student

You are wrong. Naruto have not change at all. He is just stronger than before. if he had the same power at the start then he still had jelous about sasuke. But now he is so strong. And now he knows that maybe he could beat sasuke.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #78
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Naruto is willing to die trying to make Sasuke come to his senses, had he not changed, he wouldn't give a damn about it, hell, he would have never attempted to try and persuade Sasuke of not leaving Konoha in the first place in Part 1

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 03-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #79
Naruto'Sselfishness
Ninja Academy Student

you are really wrong! you seem as you do not understand naruto. Maybe one day you will understand, but that day is not today. naruto is the same person that at start. The main different between naruto when was a child and now is that he is aware about his power, he is still stupid. He never should be hokage. he is strong but to be hokage it does not only need to be strong also it needs to be smart and how all we know he is the most stupid person in the anime.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:02 AM   #80
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ahhh lol ! yous made me think i was going crazy..

here i am reading why does evryone hate sakura..
then i read this stuff ^ (not being rude) about sasuke and naruto
so im like doubting myself and i even asked my mum to read it cause i thought i was going loopy hahah

and uhm yeah ^^ i dont think Naruto is the dumbest character in the anime, thats a bit dramatic. He could be hokage, he was smart enough to save the village, to find pain, to perfect his jutsu's, to learn new jutsu's, to manipulate his shadow clones in battles etc. He has changed but not in any other way than his maturity and power. he has learnt life lessons in the ninja world and grown with the will of fire. If he was still the same Naruto, then why wasnt he considered to be the SO6P and the child of prophecy etc etc when he was younger or when he graduated etc.

I agree with HokageSoulReaper (nice name btw) he is one of the most developed characters, he is the MAIN character just saying. And yeah he WAS jealous of Sasuke he even admitted that to him, but now he is a friend that needs saving, the bond he shares with Sasuke is like that with noone else.. its what youd call 'special'.. i could go on but i feel ive written enough hahaha
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote