Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Minato 21 47.73%
Itachi 23 52.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #161
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Regardless who wins here Minato can place seals on anyone. Not saying this gives Minato automatic victory.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:53 PM   #162
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Itachi starts out with Genjutsu?

He starts out with Susano?

He starts out with Amy?

I mean seriously he's battling the 4th hokage. I'm quite sure he won't hold back.

And nothing suggests Minato has knowledge on ocular Genjutsu.
We already been through this...

Genjutsu I think is the only thing that could really secure Itachi a victory, the others can be easily avoided by Minato through Hiraishin.

I'm not saying Minato has definite knowledge on ocular genjutsu, but considering genjutsu is a known ability of the Sharingan, Minato led the village the Uchiha lived in, had an Uchiha student, and recognized Tobi as Madara, it's more likely than not that he knows about the risks of battling the Sharingan. There's also the point of him warping constantly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Can Minato even hit him? The way Itachi blocked Sasuke's chidori (yes I know he's PTS Sasuke and this is Minato) leads me to believe that hand held jutsu aren't the best thing to use on Sharingan users. I mean, no one who has had the Sharingan has been hit by one, and if the person doesn't have Sharingan who is using it, it is more likely Minato could get hit while using Rasengan.

Well it depends on how he uses it. If he throws it directly at Itachi it is very likely, if he uses it sideways and such I agree

I don't think so, Minato hasn't been shown to be durable.
You just countered your own point.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #163
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Good point Kuro.

But he has made eye contact with Tobi even with that knowledge.

So not sure how it's relevant.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #164
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Tobi had one eye that you could barely see, and Minato was trying to have a conversation with him about who he was.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #165
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Tobi had one eye that you could barely see, and Minato was trying to have a conversation with him about who he was.
Point being?

He clearly knew he had a sharingan.

And even when they stopped talking, he blitzed looking directly in his face.

Big mistake against Uchiha, the biggest mistake against Uchiha Itachi.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #166
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

I think I already explained myself, you could barely see his eyes, and had to blitz Tobi directly through his intangibility technique.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #167
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I think I already explained myself, you could barely see his eyes, and had to blitz Tobi directly through his intangibility technique.
So did I.

And he was close enough to notice he had a sharingan.

The same way Naruto noticed Itachi's eyes changing before MS hit.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #168
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

automatic tskuyomi GG

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:41 AM   #169
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
So did I.

And he was close enough to notice he had a sharingan.

The same way Naruto noticed Itachi's eyes changing before MS hit.
If he notices Itachi's eyes changing then he would probably just warp. It's not like he will be caught in the same situation with Itachi that he was in with Tobi, because Itachi is not intangible. The real threat here is Itachi's MS, which Minato will notice.

The way I see it, Minato will likely try to blindside him, as he did with the Raikage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
automatic tskuyomi GG
It's not automatic otherwise Kakashi wouldn't have had time to warn Kurenai /Asuma when he fought Itachi in part 1
Old 12-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #170
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
If he notices Itachi's eyes changing then he would probably just warp. It's not like he will be caught in the same situation with Itachi that he was in with Tobi, because Itachi is not intangible. The real threat here is Itachi's MS, which Minato will notice.

The way I see it, Minato will likely try to blindside him, as he did with the Raikage.

It's not automatic otherwise Kakashi wouldn't have had time to warn Kurenai /Asuma when he fought Itachi in part 1
Warp without knowledge? <- Wank.

Itachi doesn't need MS. He can easily mind rape him with simple sharingan genjutsu.

Difference being before Minato even begins running forward he's already in genjutsu.

Why? He looked directly in Tobi's eye. No difference here.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #171
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Itachi won't be too quick to use his Mangekyo, because it leads to blindness, but Minato's probably going to cause trouble for Itachi early on. How Minato can spread his FTG depends a lot on the battlefield, but he can probably use kunai to put tags all across the field. Someone who can teleport to other areas of the battle almost instantly isn't going to be easy to handle. While, from what I can only remember, Minato would take great injuries from Itachi's basic fire ninjutsu, by taking a move to cover the battlefield at the beginning he makes it possible to dodge most of Itachi's attacks.

Itachi's best shot is probably to burn the tags off of the weapons and to predict Minato's teleport destinations to the extent that he can block Minato's attacks. Minato's most powerful offensive move short of summoning Gamabunta is the Rasengan, which will deal fatal damage to Itachi if it hits. I don't recall exactly how quickly he can make it, but as far as I can tell, it's very quick, so the instant Minato disappears from sight, Itachi needs to be able to locate him. Furthermore, Itachi should take steps at the beginning of the battle to keep Minato from spreading his technique. Minato can create seals on the ground, as well as on his kunai, but when a battle starts the kunai are what gives him his edge while the battlefield isn't already covered in seals. I don't think Itachi has some sort of wall defense that would keep seals in a 180, in front of his line of sight, but if he can use his Sharingan to follow the paths of the kunai and predict where they'll land, Itachi can keep tabs on all of Minato's teleport spots.

Of course, he won't want to rely on this, because Minato can create seals on the ground. If Itachi doesn't know this, it makes the battle more difficult for him, but if he does, then he'll simply need to be aware of time, and how quickly Minato is able to place a tag in an area where there is none. An additional tactic that would be good for Itachi would be some sort of 360 degree attack around himself, in order to clear the area near him of tags. If Itachi gets a seal behind him, the time it would take to turn around, locate Minato, and prepare a counter or defense could give Minato an opening for a hit, and Itachi couldn't risk that. However, I still don't know if Itachi is able to do this.

I don't see Susano'o or the summoning of Gamabunta playing big roles in this battle, to be honest. The Susano'o drains life force, while the Mangekyo already blinds its user, so Minato's best counter is to simply teleport around the battlefield and avoid the Totsuka Blade and Magatama ranged attacks. If Minato summons Gamabunta, Itachi will simply counter with the Susano'o, which can match Gamabunta's sword and will seal Gamabunta if it hits just once, so Minato would immediately switch back to a dodging tactic. Neither Itachi nor Minato would win the battle by using these.

As for Genjutsu, they'll be Itachi's greatest asset. Itachi's lower level Genjutsu are something Minato should be able to get out of, but if Itachi makes Genjutsu subtle and uses it to change Minato's perception of the location of his tags, this could be what gives Itachi the opening for an attack. Itachi could use the Tsukuyomi, but even if Minato is caught in a Genjutsu at the beginning of the battle, he probably would be aware of Itachi's Tsukuyomi to some degree and wouldn't allow himself to make eye contact, which would hardly be difficult considering he would constantly be warping around the battlefield.

So, I think Itachi would use a subtle Genjutsu at the beginning of the battle to alter Minato's perception of where the tags are, and prepare the Amaterasu. In the brief instant Minato is caught off guard, probably aiming his attack in the wrong direction, Itachi would use the Amaterasu to light Minato on fire. It may or may not work, as Minato would teleport to a more distant part of the field in order to stop chakra flow and end the Genjutsu, but if Minato is hit it may be the end for him since I can see no way for him to seal the flames or get them away from himself once they ignite his skin.

Amaterasu is still Itachi's best bet even if using Genjutsu to slow Minato down doesn't work. (Although if Minato gets himself out of it, he can still get caught back in Genjutsu without realizing it. It depends on how observant he is.) Itachi's aim is he sight, so any time he sees Minato, he can launch Amaterasu. The thing is, if Minato acts quickly enough, it won't land a hit.

I'm still not sure who will win. As far as I can tell, Minato's first move will be to cover the field in tags, and once he does that the battle will be intensely close. Minato will need to use quickly-charged Rasengans and base speed on top of warp points to hit Itachi, and Itachi will need to work at clearing the warp points while being able to locate and attempt to hit Minato before Minato warps again. Once Itachi's Amaterasu is active, I think he'll have the upper hand, but as shown against Tobi/Madara/Maskface, Minato's reactions are incredibly quick.

I think that due to the Mangekyo's adverse affect on its user and Itachi's need to use it in order to be able to hit Minato, Minato has the upper hand and will win.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #172
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

.....I have to wonder if you purposely write walls of text or you really just end up with a book on the page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #173
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
.....I have to wonder if you purposely write walls of text or you really just end up with a book on the page
The second one. Trust me, I never, ever intend to write that much. Unless I wanna mess with people, that is.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #174
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Itachi won't be too quick to use his Mangekyo, because it leads to blindness, but Minato's probably going to cause trouble for Itachi early on. How Minato can spread his FTG depends a lot on the battlefield, but he can probably use kunai to put tags all across the field. Someone who can teleport to other areas of the battle almost instantly isn't going to be easy to handle. While, from what I can only remember, Minato would take great injuries from Itachi's basic fire ninjutsu, by taking a move to cover the battlefield at the beginning he makes it possible to dodge most of Itachi's attacks.

Itachi's best shot is probably to burn the tags off of the weapons and to predict Minato's teleport destinations to the extent that he can block Minato's attacks. Minato's most powerful offensive move short of summoning Gamabunta is the Rasengan, which will deal fatal damage to Itachi if it hits. I don't recall exactly how quickly he can make it, but as far as I can tell, it's very quick, so the instant Minato disappears from sight, Itachi needs to be able to locate him. Furthermore, Itachi should take steps at the beginning of the battle to keep Minato from spreading his technique. Minato can create seals on the ground, as well as on his kunai, but when a battle starts the kunai are what gives him his edge while the battlefield isn't already covered in seals. I don't think Itachi has some sort of wall defense that would keep seals in a 180, in front of his line of sight, but if he can use his Sharingan to follow the paths of the kunai and predict where they'll land, Itachi can keep tabs on all of Minato's teleport spots.

Of course, he won't want to rely on this, because Minato can create seals on the ground. If Itachi doesn't know this, it makes the battle more difficult for him, but if he does, then he'll simply need to be aware of time, and how quickly Minato is able to place a tag in an area where there is none. An additional tactic that would be good for Itachi would be some sort of 360 degree attack around himself, in order to clear the area near him of tags. If Itachi gets a seal behind him, the time it would take to turn around, locate Minato, and prepare a counter or defense could give Minato an opening for a hit, and Itachi couldn't risk that. However, I still don't know if Itachi is able to do this.

I don't see Susano'o or the summoning of Gamabunta playing big roles in this battle, to be honest. The Susano'o drains life force, while the Mangekyo already blinds its user, so Minato's best counter is to simply teleport around the battlefield and avoid the Totsuka Blade and Magatama ranged attacks. If Minato summons Gamabunta, Itachi will simply counter with the Susano'o, which can match Gamabunta's sword and will seal Gamabunta if it hits just once, so Minato would immediately switch back to a dodging tactic. Neither Itachi nor Minato would win the battle by using these.

As for Genjutsu, they'll be Itachi's greatest asset. Itachi's lower level Genjutsu are something Minato should be able to get out of, but if Itachi makes Genjutsu subtle and uses it to change Minato's perception of the location of his tags, this could be what gives Itachi the opening for an attack. Itachi could use the Tsukuyomi, but even if Minato is caught in a Genjutsu at the beginning of the battle, he probably would be aware of Itachi's Tsukuyomi to some degree and wouldn't allow himself to make eye contact, which would hardly be difficult considering he would constantly be warping around the battlefield.

So, I think Itachi would use a subtle Genjutsu at the beginning of the battle to alter Minato's perception of where the tags are, and prepare the Amaterasu. In the brief instant Minato is caught off guard, probably aiming his attack in the wrong direction, Itachi would use the Amaterasu to light Minato on fire. It may or may not work, as Minato would teleport to a more distant part of the field in order to stop chakra flow and end the Genjutsu, but if Minato is hit it may be the end for him since I can see no way for him to seal the flames or get them away from himself once they ignite his skin.

Amaterasu is still Itachi's best bet even if using Genjutsu to slow Minato down doesn't work. (Although if Minato gets himself out of it, he can still get caught back in Genjutsu without realizing it. It depends on how observant he is.) Itachi's aim is he sight, so any time he sees Minato, he can launch Amaterasu. The thing is, if Minato acts quickly enough, it won't land a hit.

I'm still not sure who will win. As far as I can tell, Minato's first move will be to cover the field in tags, and once he does that the battle will be intensely close. Minato will need to use quickly-charged Rasengans and base speed on top of warp points to hit Itachi, and Itachi will need to work at clearing the warp points while being able to locate and attempt to hit Minato before Minato warps again. Once Itachi's Amaterasu is active, I think he'll have the upper hand, but as shown against Tobi/Madara/Maskface, Minato's reactions are incredibly quick.

I think that due to the Mangekyo's adverse affect on its user and Itachi's need to use it in order to be able to hit Minato, Minato has the upper hand and will win.
This ends it at start battle. Minato has no knowledge, and looked directly into the eyes of Tobi.

Killer Bee could not break it without intervention, neither is a featless Minato.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #175
Shadowterra
Academy Graduate

Shadowterra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi actually has a lot of base speed. in part 1 he mad the hand seals of water fang(some water jutsu) and pulled shuriken as a distraction without kakashi sharingan noticing and barely reacting to it.don't get me wrong minato is faster but i think itachi could actually keep up with minato maybe with ease.also if amaterasu missed minato and it burned the ground would't if spread and burn the tags?
Shadowterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #176
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Warp without knowledge? <- Wank.

Itachi doesn't need MS. He can easily mind rape him with simple sharingan genjutsu.

Difference being before Minato even begins running forward he's already in genjutsu.

Why? He looked directly in Tobi's eye. No difference here.
How is it wank if he notices Itachi;s eyes changing suspiciously. Never mind the likely possibility that he knows what MS is. Even without knowledge, it would be typical for him to warp. Examples of this would be 240 page 11 or 542 page 15 (also the page before that shows that he can throw kunai as fast as A can move, I think Uchiha Sora was the one who brought this up in some other thread). So how does Itachi counter all that kunai and the looming threat of Minato being able to warp anywhere near them?

Somehow I don't see simple, basic sharingan genjutsu doing much to a Kage of Minato's level. Minato has shown a lot of mental composure and it's plausible that he knows some counters to genjutsu. 259 page 8-9 has Jiraiya teaching Naruto how to counter genjutsu, and genjutsu requires a high level of intellect. Minato was also a student of Jiraiya's and undoubtedly his best, and he clearly doesn't have genjutsu casting skills, but he is intelligent enough to be able to break it. Plus he can warp away through Hiraishin, breaking the control Itachi has. Tsukuyomi is a different story but before Itachi goes MS, Minato would be on his case.

Minato doesn't just run forward when he has Hiraishin to use. Typical start of the fight will have him throwing a ton of kunai aroundwhich Itachi cannot counter all at once. Then he'll try to warp around Itachi to attack him.

I'll concede to that but read above. Minato seemed confident in what he was going to do anyway. Take this into consideration too, some opponents just move too fast to be caught in genjutsu, such as A when he went against Sasuke. Minato was able to warp before Tobi even finished his thoughts.
Quote:
This ends it at start battle. Minato has no knowledge, and looked directly into the eyes of Tobi.

Killer Bee could not break it without intervention, neither is a featless Minato.
Using 'feats only', it's going to be harder for Minato to win, but the fact that he is one of the most praised Kage around should tell you something about his skill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowterra View Post
also if amaterasu missed minato and it burned the ground would't if spread and burn the tags?
In that case ,it would also endanger Itachi./

A, who is much faster than Kakashi admitted to Minato being slower than him, and would have died against Minato if he didn't have backup like Bee.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 12-10-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #177
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:

In that case, we can't debate. Otherwise, we'd be debating on whether or not a direct feat is required to say a character can do something rather than indications and evidence from the story supporting an unprovable hypothesis, as opposed to debating on whether Itachi or Minato would win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowterra View Post
Itachi actually has a lot of base speed. in part 1 he mad the hand seals of water fang(some water jutsu) and pulled shuriken as a distraction without kakashi sharingan noticing and barely reacting to it.don't get me wrong minato is faster but i think itachi could actually keep up with minato maybe with ease.also if amaterasu missed minato and it burned the ground would't if spread and burn the tags?
Itachi's hand seal speed is certainly faster than Minato's. However, Minato's teleportation is almost completely instantaneous, so Amaterasu is probably the only thing fast enough (once prepared) to be able to hit Minato, if anything.

The Amaterasu is very lasting, so Itachi could cause some devastation to the battlefield and Minato's seals if the Amaterasu missed Minato yet hit the ground. Still, it'd be more difficult to hit the tags aiming for Minato himself.

Itachi could set a radius of Amaterasu flames around him, but as Kuromaki said, this would endanger Itachi himself. Unless we assume Itachi has some way to extinguish the flames, like Sasuke did when he fought Killerbee, it's not a viable tactic.

Although, if it were, it would change the battle considerably.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #178
-Orochimaru-
Freshmen Academy Student

-Orochimaru- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To all guys who read the manga, watch out! All others stop reading because now spoilers follows!

Itachi has 2 sharingan eyes, and can perform the Izanagi and he could dodge so the first attacke of minato, after this deal, when minato teleports behind Itachi, Itachi could activate Izanami and catch minato even WITHOUT eye contact in a gen-jutsu.
Then the kage is like a piece of bread and fights in his brain further xD
at the time itachi seal minato into the Totsuka-sword and the battle is over.
The fight could end easier because minato without knowing it is caught quickly in many time-space-gen jutsus and then itachi would owned him....
but seriously minato is not weak, but we do not know enough about him ...
madara uchiha could follow with his Susanoo the speed of A (the raikage) ... and the young itachi could do it with his brilliant reactions... it means minato wouldn't even manage it, to put an seal on Itachi or something else ...
Itachi wins, in my opinion!
-Orochimaru- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #179
-Orochimaru-
Freshmen Academy Student

-Orochimaru- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

and sry for my englisch I'm an german XD
-Orochimaru- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #180
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Suckato gets Totsukaed. Overrated Namikaze is overrated.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 09-27-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itachi, minato