Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Minato 21 47.73%
Itachi 23 52.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #141
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Itachi vs. Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Also Itachi will likely play cautiously, hell how do we know Minato won't be running into an Explosive clone?
In other words its best to map out plausible ends for example.

If ITachi does use SUsanoo when Minato warps in from the kunai next to Itachi then Itachi dies.

Like that.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:22 PM   #142
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
In other words its best to map out plausible ends for example.

If ITachi does use SUsanoo when Minato warps in from the kunai next to Itachi then Itachi dies.

Like that.
How would Itachi die if he has Susanoo on?
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #143
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How would Itachi die if he has Susanoo on?
Oh wait oops I meant if Itachi does not use Susanoo or not even in time.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #144
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Oh wait oops I meant if Itachi does not use Susanoo or not even in time.
Oh okay. However I doubt he would just rush in brashly. Same goes with Itachi, he's never started a direct fight, he's always hidden behind a clone or Genjutsu, so this fight isn't going to be decided in one blast.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #145
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

I honestly get wearied with Itachi related fights especially with Minato. Too many circumstances.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-04-2011, 07:32 PM   #146
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
I honestly get wearied with Itachi related fights especially with Minato. Too many circumstances.
Itachi fights are the hardest to determine, because he only got a few feats at full health, and sharingan moves are constantly changing.

It mostly comes down to, who can kill who in the most ways, and imo Itachi does that better.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:02 AM   #147
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

LUCKY.KAKASHI saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
There's no guarantee that Itachi can accurately predict where Minato will go to the point where Minato will be ammy'd instantly upon warpingCan Minato even hit him? The way Itachi blocked Sasuke's chidori (yes I know he's PTS Sasuke and this is Minato) leads me to believe that hand held jutsu aren't the best thing to use on Sharingan users. I mean, no one who has had the Sharingan has been hit by one, and if the person doesn't have Sharingan who is using it, it is more likely Minato could get hit while using Rasengan..
Well it depends on how he uses it. If he throws it directly at Itachi it is very likely, if he uses it sideways and such I agree

but tobi had the sharingan , and hand held jutsu worked on him !!

Last edited by LUCKY.KAKASHI; 12-05-2011 at 12:14 AM.
LUCKY.KAKASHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:12 AM   #148
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

and guys i have a question

how ftg work ?

i will make it simple

do minato choose the site wher he appear after teleporting!! , i mean we saw the kunai throwed on the ground , but yet he didnt teleport underground , he appeared on the ground surface , and we saw that when he teleported to the kunai on the tree he didnt appear inside the tree , also when he used his ftg seal on tobi , all of this makes me feel that he choose the site where he will appear from the seal after teleportaion .

so how is that having any thing to do with this debate !

well if minato throw akunai on susano then can he teleport inside it ( specially at the time of impaction ) ??

if he can choose the site where he appear so why he could not appear in susano ?
Old 12-05-2011, 11:37 AM   #149
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

That's the most absurd claim I've ever heard.

Susano is a constant flow of chakra.

If he appears inside of it he will be pushed back out, since he cannot appear inside of Itachi, which is where the chakra is constantly stemming from.

Though I understand where you're coming from.

When Minato plants seals on his opponents he's able to appear behind, in front, or anywhere around the seal.

But it's illogical to think he can literally appear inside of his opponent.

This is where science no longer works for FTG.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 12-05-2011 at 11:39 AM.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #150
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

haha , but if susano is a constant chakra flow fromthe user , and it pushes away from the body , how gaara grabbed madara out from susano ??? by Ur logic susano must be grabbed with madara , but insted , madara was grabbed and susano was still on its place , which mean ur logic fails here .

i didnt say he will appear inside his opponent , i said he will appear behind the anterior wall of Susano , which would be possible if he impacted a kunai on susano and teleport at the perfect time in susano .

Last edited by LUCKY.KAKASHI; 12-05-2011 at 01:22 PM.
LUCKY.KAKASHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #151
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY.KAKASHI View Post
haha , but if susano is a constant chakra flow fromthe user , and it pushes away from the body , how gaara grabbed madara out from susano ??? by Ur logic susano must be grabbed with madara , but insted , madara was grabbed and susano was still on its place , which mean ur logic fails here .
Not at all.

Minato doesn't have knowledge the Susano doesn't cover his feet.

Nor would it matter anyway, as Minato cannot Rasengan him from under if his feet are on the ground, and the Susano is blanketing his entire body.

Are you insinuating the Susano is a solid chakra form that is basically summoned as soon as it's activated, and not a constant flow?

Itachi walked while in Susano, and Madara was free falling in it.

Though I haven't seen someone really blitz with it so far.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #152
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Not at all.

Minato doesn't have knowledge the Susano doesn't cover his feet.

Nor would it matter anyway, as Minato cannot Rasengan him from under if his feet are on the ground, and the Susano is blanketing his entire body.

Are you insinuating the Susano is a solid chakra form that is basically summoned as soon as it's activated, and not a constant flow?

Itachi walked while in Susano, and Madara was free falling in it.

Though I haven't seen someone really blitz with it so far.
he dont need knowledge , he will just throw akunai and then teleport inside at the time of impaction between the kunai and susano .

look at chapter 560 page 13 , ur theory is wrong , it is not a constant chakra flow bla bla bla ......., look carfully , madara was outside his susano , if ur claims are right susano should be coverd him rather than being out side it .

and the sand never been pushed away of susano , gaara used his sand to grape madara from his hand ,( even if it was light sand , it is still material subject ) so why didnt the continues chakra flow bla bla bla ......didnt push gara sand out of it !! so minato can teleport inside the susano sheild and blitz itachi .

it is very possible to accomplish , but i dont know if he will do it , but it is still possible
Old 12-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #153
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
he dont need knowledge , he will just throw akunai and then teleport inside at the time of impaction between the kunai and susano .

look at chapter 560 page 13 , ur theory is wrong , it is not a constant chakra flow bla bla bla ......., look carfully , madara was outside his susano , if ur claims are right susano should be coverd him rather than being out side it .

and the sand never been pushed away of susano , gaara used his sand to grape madara from his hand ,( even if it was light sand , it is still material subject ) so why didnt the continues chakra flow bla bla bla ......didnt push gara sand out of it !! so minato can teleport inside the susano sheild and blitz itachi .

it is very possible to accomplish , but i dont know if he will do it , but it is still possible
lol........... What are talking about? Minato CANNOT teleport inside of Susano'o. It took wind vacuumed wind busters "just" to break open Susano'o, yet you think Kunai will get through?

Also Minato can't blitz Itachi. Itachi has better reaction and speed feats than Sasuke. Sasuke was able to react to v1 KB. Base Kb was able to react to a Minato blitz.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #154
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

It's more likely the speed of the sand was faster than the constant flow of chakra.

If Madara ran in Susano, it would most likely weaken and fade off until he stayed still again.

This is why most characters stay still while in Susano.

Madara used Susano right before he was power drived into the ground by A.

Hinting to the fact Susano is an immobilized technique that requires constant concentration and limited mobility to retain full power.

I can't describe it as well as in my mind, but it's like Susano is a solid chakra figure, and when you move at a fast pace outer chakra is distorted through the space you travel and fades off into the air, weakening it.

Sort of like if you light something on fire, then shoot it a fast pace, the fire looks like it's dragging behind the object while it's moving, weakening the full spectrum of the blaze around the object.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 12-05-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #155
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
It's more likely the speed of the sand was faster than the constant flow of chakra..
so are u saying minato is slower than gaara sand ? if minato could teleport inside susano it will take no tile to make direct attack on itachi
Quote:
If Madara ran in Susano, it would most likely weaken and fade off until he stayed still again...
so are u iplaying that the chakra flow from the user body is slow ! so the pushing forword is slow , so the force of slow puching is weak .

Quote:

This is why most characters stay still while in Susano.

Madara used Susano right before he was power drived into the ground by A. ...
yes because the chakra pushing force is slow to keep up with their hight speed moving , i will arguablly accept that is right .

Quote:
Hinting to the fact Susano is an immobilized technique that requires constant concentration and limited mobility to retain full power.

I can't describe it as well as in my mind, but it's like Susano is a solid chakra figure, and when you move at a fast pace outer chakra is distorted through the space you travel and fades off into the air, weakening it.

Sort of like if you light something on fire, then shoot it a fast pace, the fire looks like it's dragging behind the object while it's moving, weakening the full spectrum of the blaze around the object.
the fact that the sand was able to catch madara hand inside susano speaks allot, u gave reasonable theory about the sand is faster than the chakra pushing flow , so if any one can make higher speed than the chakra flow (which is slow due the fact that they cant move in hight speed with susano ) can penetrate susano ? so why A who is faster than the sand couldint ?
Old 12-05-2011, 02:28 PM   #156
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
lol........... What are talking about? Minato CANNOT teleport inside of Susano'o. It took wind vacuumed wind busters "just" to break open Susano'o, yet you think Kunai will get through?

Also Minato can't blitz Itachi. Itachi has better reaction and speed feats than Sasuke. Sasuke was able to react to v1 KB. Base Kb was able to react to a Minato blitz.
ok since it is hard 4 u to understand , let me make to u veeeeeery easy way how minato can teleporty inside susano .

1 - minato throw akunai on the ground

2 - minato teleport itachi and his susano (like what he did to kube ) to that kunai that he throwed in step 1

3 - now itachi is placed in the same place wher the kunai is placed , and the kunai is inside susano

4 - minato telepor to that kunai inside inside susano .

5 - rasnigan to the face .
Old 12-05-2011, 02:33 PM   #157
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
so are u saying minato is slower than gaara sand ? if minato could teleport inside susano it will take no tile to make direct attack on itachi

so are u iplaying that the chakra flow from the user body is slow ! so the pushing forword is slow , so the force of slow puching is weak .

yes because the chakra pushing force is slow to keep up with their hight speed moving , i will arguablly accept that is right .

the fact that the sand was able to catch madara hand inside susano speaks allot, u gave reasonable theory about the sand is faster than the chakra pushing flow , so if any one can make higher speed than the chakra flow (which is slow due the fact that they cant move in hight speed with susano ) can penetrate susano ? so why A who is faster than the sand couldint ?
The best way I can explain it is Minato cannot pull Itachi's feet from under.

Though I can see where you're coming from, if the 4th hit him while he was in free fall, why didn't the Susano weaken?

The best way I can explain that is right before he was hit, he initiated Susano to eat the initial impact, and with a weakened Susano he was able to absorb the fall, then once he was still on the ground the 4th hit him with another kick, which absorbed it as well since he was now still.

But the illustrations don't really look like that's what happened.

It seems far fetched but I mean it's too difficult to explain Susano scientifically if Madara was pulled out of it. That's the only way it can be explained.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 12-09-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #158
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
ok since it is hard 4 u to understand , let me make to u veeeeeery easy way how minato can teleporty inside susano .

1 - minato throw akunai on the ground

2 - minato teleport itachi and his susano (like what he did to kube ) to that kunai that he throwed in step 1

3 - now itachi is placed in the same place wher the kunai is placed , and the kunai is inside susano

4 - minato telepor to that kunai inside inside susano .

5 - rasnigan to the face .
1.Throwing a Kunai to the ground does nothing
2.Minato has to suck him up through the tag, not the kunai.
3.Kunai can't go inside Susano'o
4.*Refers back to #3
5.Rasnigan isn't a technique
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #159
Slow cheetah
Banned

Slow cheetah has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Itachi is the perfect guy to fight minato.

itachi wins mid dif
Slow cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:16 PM   #160
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow cheetah View Post
Itachi is the perfect guy to fight minato.

itachi wins mid dif
how ? explaine

Tags
itachi, minato