Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #141
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bg Convo #31- Leave your butthurt at the door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
This series need to end. The uchiha theme has ran it's course. It would be refreshing to see a new type of threat.
they had the chance for that in some one like Danzo but they made him an Uchiha wannabe

Tobi could have been a terrorist who was furious at the Uchiha and Senju clans an anti bloodline revolutionary wanting to break the cycle..yet nope a fake uchiha
Old 12-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #142
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I heard Saint Rows 3 was sort of a disappointment if you compare to the 2nd one.
It's a disappointment compared to the first title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
they had the chance for that in some one like Danzo but they made him an Uchiha wannabe

Tobi could have been a terrorist who was furious at the Uchiha and Senju clans an anti bloodline revolutionary wanting to break the cycle..yet nope a fake uchiha
Kishi has a thing for main antagonists with special eyes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #143
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

man vs debating on smalltime forums is serious business I just got banned for 'severe emotional abuses" and..apparently I'm again reminded that "in conjunction with several other posters drove a member to slit his wrists due to the severity of the hostility in your arguments"

I'm trying to imagine Devils Lawyer on that site...I think you'd troll them so hard you'd kill half the population of the forum by the end of the week
Old 12-10-2011, 01:07 AM   #144
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

I'm surprised you weren't asked for your information.

Internet harassment is big these days.

Also let me point out you basically just told thousands+, both users and guests on this forum, you made some kid slit his wrists on ANOTHER forum.

Good job.

Honestly, just walk into the cell now.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 12-10-2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #145
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
I'm surprised you weren't asked for your information.

Internet harassment is big these days.

Also let me point out you basically just told thousands+, both users and guests on this forum, you made some kid slit his wrists on ANOTHER forum.

Good job.

Honestly, just walk into the cell now.
I think the absurdity of that accusation is lost on you..especially when it;s followed up by 'my Asian model girlfriend is using sex to help me recover"

I mean the entire point of my post was to mock the sheer ridiculousness of the situation

edit- unless you seriously think I was encouraging Devils Lawyer to go and commit multiple counts of manslaughter? I mean..seriously

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-10-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:58 PM   #146
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
man vs debating on smalltime forums is serious business I just got banned for 'severe emotional abuses" and..apparently I'm again reminded that "in conjunction with several other posters drove a member to slit his wrists due to the severity of the hostility in your arguments"

I'm trying to imagine Devils Lawyer on that site...I think you'd troll them so hard you'd kill half the population of the forum by the end of the week
That's not a bad idea maybe I would get some news coverage out of it. Then after that maybe even get a book deal. I will call it you mad bro.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #147
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's not a bad idea maybe I would get some news coverage out of it. Then after that maybe even get a book deal. I will call it you mad bro.
I can just see it now

"you mad bro? : The story of how rich kids from the developed world have so little to care about they died because some one said Goku would beat up Sasuke"

or "you mad bro: this book proves every one born after the 1980's is dumb as sh*&"
Old 12-10-2011, 04:21 PM   #148
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
I think the absurdity of that accusation is lost on you..especially when it;s followed up by 'my Asian model girlfriend is using sex to help me recover"

I mean the entire point of my post was to mock the sheer ridiculousness of the situation

edit- unless you seriously think I was encouraging Devils Lawyer to go and commit multiple counts of manslaughter? I mean..seriously
The reply wasn't meant to accuse you of anything

Only to point out that you got away with it, and therefore shouldn't go venting on the situation basically admitting you harassed someone into a suicide attempt, on another website with over 30,000 daily visitors both guests and users.

Lol it doesn't matter how insane it was.

You just gave us a documented confession Which is why I suggested you walk into the cell now

Here's some legal advice. Don't tell thousands of people you harass kids into cutting because you thought it was out of line for them to ban you from a small time forum on another website

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 12-10-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #149
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can just see it now

"you mad bro? : The story of how rich kids from the developed world have so little to care about they died because some one said Goku would beat up Sasuke"

or "you mad bro: this book proves every one born after the 1980's is dumb as sh*&"
I actually find it hard to believe sometime people kill themselves over an internet forum. Really you want to kill yourself because some stranger on said something mean about you. Meanwhile there is this kid working in a nike factory just so they can feed their family. How petty is that?
Old 12-10-2011, 07:30 PM   #150
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Always fighting, huh.

BG trend? challenge accepted.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #151
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The reply wasn't meant to accuse you of anything
the dishonesty in the situation was obvious since the first post..where a professional model was consoling him

your point had no validity what so ever because the poster lied..and every one staff included knew it..and were using it as an excuse to screw with posters who frequent the OBD and adopted it's debate styles and nothing else- the abuse of power on a known lie..is what I was protesting in that post

Quote:

on another website with over 30,000 daily visitors both guests and users.
only thirty thousand? I'll never undersdtand why this site issued a name change order to NF...Viz isn't even remotely in a league to compete with it for traffic..or anything

Quote:
I actually find it hard to believe sometime people kill themselves over an internet forum. Really you want to kill yourself because some stranger on said something mean about you. Meanwhile there is this kid working in a nike factory just so they can feed their family. How petty is that?
pretty much this if you hang yourself because Sasuke got pwned by Goku..then you don't deserve life in the first place that kid in Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe just ordered executed along with his entire family? yeah he deserves to live more than you but he just got gunned down...and your bitching because your favorite character lost? cry me a damn river

in all seriousness though I know of..only two instances that involved legitimate self harm as a result of being on a vs forum..in both cases the staff banned the user who inflicted self harm..and told them they'd never be allowed back on until they apologized for their nightmarish selfishness and misconduct..and showed proof they were seeing professional help

and you gotta admit...even pretending is a scumbag thing to do
Old 12-10-2011, 08:40 PM   #152
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Always fighting, huh.

BG trend? challenge accepted.

you me attitude era style boiler room brawl..Sunday at Madison square garden

BRING IT ON
Old 12-11-2011, 05:16 AM   #153
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Boy who cried wolf.

But really don't get me started on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It's a disappointment compared to the first title.

Kishi has a thing for main antagonists with special eyes.
Yet so many gave 8 to 9 out of 10s.

ANgry Joe and Yatzee though didn't ranked it much lower. Not saying I watch those alot I really don't well, Yatzee sometimes. Not Angry Joe, only three times.

Of course though I have other people to be back on what I said and you and DL.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-11-2011, 05:40 AM   #154
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
the dishonesty in the situation was obvious since the first post..where a professional model was consoling him

your point had no validity what so ever because the poster lied..and every one staff included knew it..and were using it as an excuse to screw with posters who frequent the OBD and adopted it's debate styles and nothing else- the abuse of power on a known lie..is what I was protesting in that post

only thirty thousand? I'll never undersdtand why this site issued a name change order to NF...Viz isn't even remotely in a league to compete with it for traffic..or anything

pretty much this if you hang yourself because Sasuke got pwned by Goku..then you don't deserve life in the first place that kid in Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe just ordered executed along with his entire family? yeah he deserves to live more than you but he just got gunned down...and your bitching because your favorite character lost? cry me a damn river

in all seriousness though I know of..only two instances that involved legitimate self harm as a result of being on a vs forum..in both cases the staff banned the user who inflicted self harm..and told them they'd never be allowed back on until they apologized for their nightmarish selfishness and misconduct..and showed proof they were seeing professional help

You realize there is a difference between this site and the entirety of Viz, right?

Essentially it was cease and desist, plain and simple. Nothing to do with competing for members coming to this back water little berg.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:30 AM   #155
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you me attitude era style boiler room brawl..Sunday at Madison square garden

BRING IT ON
you better call the police then, because a big black mama deluxe is comin after yo ass.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:01 AM   #156
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
you better call the police then, because a big black mama deluxe is comin after yo ass.
*launches into ultimate warrior mode*

GRRRRR...SHHIIIKKKKAMARU!!!! I have loaded the jet fuel into the train!!! The rockets have already paid their price!! toonnight on pay per view..the sun will set and the fumes of combat will answer for the crimes as the Immortal Watch Dog explodes the boilers...RRGGGGG SHHIIIKKKAAMMMAARRUUUU...the gods of the stars..have made me fight flaming monkeys to prepare my soul for this..event!!!..

(god i miss that crazy bastard as terrible as he was)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Boy who cried wolf.

But really don't get me started on that.
I mean really..I've been doing this awhile and the only legitimate instance I can recall involved massive scale cyberbullying by an entire forum including hiring PI's to mess with the dude in real life at his house and place of business

and then even then this incident allegedly took place in 99-2000 and it looks like he was outright fabricating the events that lead him to doing what he did.

Star Wars vs Star Trek is..apparently serious enough to hire pinkertons to mess people up over. or even accuse them of such

I mean this was the only event i knew of..until I got linked that thread with that chick from NF

she apparently repeatedly tried something because she was being negged too much? I'm sorry but the staff was right in banning her and telling her..she was too crazy to be defended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You realize there is a difference between this site and the entirety of Viz, right? =
of course I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Essentially it was cease and desist, plain and simple. Nothing to do with competing for members coming to this back water little berg.
they wanna build this place up for the purpose of pushing sales so they made a nonsensical legal action against a site that was making them more money than this place could have hoped too any way.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-11-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #157
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i did mention fats Domino..

Little richard too but it's very hard for any one to tell just how much he was ripped off..and how much is just him all pissed off and ranting
YouTube:
Old 12-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #158
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Star Wars vs Star Trek is..apparently serious enough to hire pinkertons to mess people up over. or even accuse them of such
Quote:
to hire pinkertons to mess people up over. or even accuse them of such
Quote:
to hire pinkertons to mess people up over.
Quote:
to hire pinkertons
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #159
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Spoiler:

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #160
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Spoiler:
Is this in response to my images?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Closed Thread