Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #101
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: Battle me? Please!

Ill make it later. I have to go to soccer practice.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #102
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Let's focus on MY hax, now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #103
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

gladly.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:18 AM   #104
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Note: I have only shown one level three attack, since the rest are summonings.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #105
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yep..

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #106
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

So counter, boi.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #107
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
However, when you gaze eyes on me, you only see it for a moment. Out of nowhere, you hear, "Those portals aren't good at all. I will have to make them obsolete." I appear behind you and you see my level three form. It's my human body ,however, my hands and feet are skeletal, I have sprouted wings out of my back, my torso is skeletal, and I am wearing a helmet the shape of Frostwyrm's skull. "You seem to be able to absorb many of my attacks. However, there must be a limit on how must you can absorb, right? So, to test this theory out, I will activate this." I do a few hand signs and I yell, "SUMMONING JUTSU: SNOW DEMONS!" Suddenly three 50 foot yeti like demons appear around logan. "Summoning: Frozen Sharks!" Three more giant demons appear. They are 30 foot long, sharks that are floating in the air. "One more summoning... Summoning: Water Turrets!" Large bubbles of water appear around everything and will shoot highly concentrated water, enough to cut through steel. "Ice release: Frozen Rain." Clouds start forming and hundreds of thousands of icicles start forming at rapid speeds, "Water Release: Mists of Swiftness. Now every one of my attack's speeds are enhanced, as well as me, however, you and all you jutsus are slowed when you're hit by at least one of my attacks,"

I wave my hand as the yetis start aiming to maul you, the ice sharks try to ravage you, and the water turrets shoot concentrated stream of water. I jump above you and say, "Bone Release: Finger Bullets-Level three. Ice Release: Ice beam-Charge" My fingers start shooting rapid bullets as my mouth opens and start charging up Frostwyrm's signature beam.

/pant
That took a while.
Wow. You are going all out. My turn.

I then raise my sword and it starts glowing in id air and I disapeer. I don,t reapear. A portal opens beneth you and I grab your legs and attempt to drag you into the anti dimension that the portals lead to. Suprisingly My hands don't freeze...
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
So counter, boi.
Sorry I didn't see your fight post.

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #108
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

/sigh
There are so many things wrong with that post. If you grab me, you freeze, and you suddenly disappear from all my attacks at least let me use them q:

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #109
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

you will soon find those things out why they happened. Asuming you can still control your summons you can still attack me with them.

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #110
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
Slaps you on the back to try to stop you from chocking.
Thank you sire.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #111
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Thank you sire.
/chokes angel

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #112
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Okay. As I get sucked down, I say, "Sealing: Summoning Recall!" All of my summons disappear as I float into the anti-dimension. I know nothing about here so your turn.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #113
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Gravity suddenly activates and we land on the ground. You see that the blue lght around me looks likea giant falcon. But it has energy coming from it? you realize, it's a phenox. That was an illusion back there. You acualy killed me. But the power of the immortal bird phenix brought me here and here I am with another soul in my body. Now you get to see my real form. You see mewith fangs claws and the eyes of a cat. You are in my soul right now.

Sorry it took me so long. I am multitasking

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #114
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Umm im confused, please tell me what just happened.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #115
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

we both got sucked into my soul, you found out I am a cat person, you acually killed my body. I admit I explained that terebly. You killed my body. But my soul lives on. I brought you into my soul realm inside of my phenix soul. I look like cat person because I had 9 souls. Like a cat.

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #116
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
we both got sucked into my soul, you found out I am a cat person, you acually killed my body. I admit I explained that terebly. You killed my body. But my soul lives on. I brought you into my soul realm inside of my phenix soul. I look like cat person because I had 9 souls. Like a cat.
.....I like dogs better. Wow... Okay, I'm fighting Grimmjows Cousin. got it..

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #117
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

who is Grimmjow?

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #118
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Then whats the phoenix?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #119
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

It is my 9th soul. It is the one I have been hiding untill now. It also is keeping my main soul in existence and we are in its realm.

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #120
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
who is Grimmjow?
Oh you've never watched Bleach? Its a villain from that series.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Tags
ice, moving, report, snack bar, souls