Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Battle me? Please!

Restrictions: you have to be in a post order and have attacks not just like "I stab him with my sword" they can try to block.
main ability: Can use my spirit and my chakra comepletely in harmony.l

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Battle me? Please!

Meh, I'll try one.
Location: In the middle of a Cherry Blossom Forest at midnight.
My ability: Power over an ice sword, the Frostwyrm, that freezes organs and blood when it stabs someone. He also can shoot out and command ice and cold winds that aren't as powerful.

Boxhead is slowly walking through the forest until he sees an enemy, the one known as loganace! Boxhead pulls out his Frostwyrm, and lunges towards loganace. His enemy uses his chakra and quickly dodges Boxhead's attack. He then looks at loganace and says:
"Why should a challenger flee from me? He should stand up and fight! No matter... I can handle long range as well..."
A compact ball of ice starts forming on top of Boxhead's hand as he aims it straight at loganace.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I see the ball coming towds me and I decided to block instead of dodge.
I then shoot out my hands and my hands become enveloped in my soul and chakra and I grab it using my power as gloves.
It then freezes the very large energy and I use the frozen gloves to shoot myself at you. Humm I haven't had a good fight in a while!
I then suddenly go above you and I try to smash you with the ice "gloves".

Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Suddenly, Boxhead smirks and the ice gloves shatter on his head.
"I control ice, so that attack won't work on me,"
Boxhead swings out Frostwyrm and stabs at loganace, but he manages to catch the blade with his chakra, but the intense ice power is weakening it.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #5
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

" HuI geuss your stronger than you look. Well I got some more to. I yell as my chakra overflows and 7 shinobi made out of light blue light. One of the shinobi goes into me and we switch places. He is holding the sword and I am standing by the other 6 shinobi. "Now we fight" then three of the blue people launch themselves at you with swords also made of the blue light.

Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #6
Isoteen
Chunin

Isoteen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

A purple man walks in with peculiar scales prevalent around his face and limbs.

A gasping, long breath besieges you.

He turns his head over the shoulder and makes subtle eye contact. His long, brown jacket sweeps above his hips as he twists around. . .

He quickly reaches for his arms and fires twenty lead bullets into your torso.

You die.
Isoteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:37 PM   #7
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I manage to counter two of the swords, but one slices me in my left arm before I can react.
"You're not half bad, but I am better. There are five of you left, but only one of them matters. It's time for your end... Snow Style: Frozen Tsunami"
I summon a giant wave of snow that attacks your clones, and manages to drown and crush the legs of one of them. The snow shifts around, constantly attacking you and your clones.
"You will never escape this technique,"

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-29-2011, 06:37 PM   #8
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoteen View Post
A purple man walks in with peculiar scales prevalent around his face and limbs.

A gasping, long breath besieges you.

He turns his head over the shoulder and makes subtle eye contact. His long, brown jacket sweeps above his hips as he twists around. . .

He quickly reaches for his arms and fires twenty lead bullets into your torso.

You die.
...hax bro.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 04:52 AM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
...hax bro.
I concur

Quote:
I manage to counter two of the swords, but one slices me in my left arm before I can react.
"You're not half bad, but I am better. There are five of you left, but only one of them matters. It's time for your end... Snow Style: Frozen Tsunami"
I summon a giant wave of snow that attacks your clones, and manages to drown and crush the legs of one of them. The snow shifts around, constantly attacking you and your clones.
"You will never escape this technique,"
I smile. the blue lighted people just walk out. "Ha these are't clones". "They are souls I have taken as my own!" "I still should get away from the tsunami of ice". I then turn and start running. Then some ice flies right in front of me and a blue light like the soirits and I touch the ice, it then melts I continue to run. I mutter under my breath "foolow me".

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #10
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

"Fool. I cannot be tricked. Snow Style: Hidden Death" I send the tsunami to surround loganace and his clones, creating a dome of snow, enriched with my chakra, making it freeze anything it touches. The rest of the tsunami turns into long ice broadswords that circle the dome from every angle. I snap my fingers and the swords go flying at the dome with supersonic speed.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #11
XxLonely girlxsasukexX
Ninja Academy Student

XxLonely girlxsasukexX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*I crouch upn a tree branch and watch the battle*

Stupid fools, if only they knew I was here they would run for their lives hahahahaha!!!

XxLonely girlxsasukexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #12
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I see Lonelygirlsasuke and freeze the tree, toppling it and her into a pile of icicle spikes.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I see Lonelygirlsasuke and freeze the tree, toppling it and her into a pile of icicle spikes.
I then used hand signs and the ground opens under you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLonely girlxsasukexX View Post
*I crouch upn a tree branch and watch the battle*

Stupid fools, if only they knew I was here they would run for their lives hahahahaha!!!

Ha we know of your presence!

Quote:
"Fool. I cannot be tricked. Snow Style: Hidden Death" I send the tsunami to surround loganace and his clones, creating a dome of snow, enriched with my chakra, making it freeze anything it touches. The rest of the tsunami turns into long ice broadswords that circle the dome from every angle. I snap my fingers and the swords go flying at the dome with supersonic speed.
"Ha I haven't been tricking anyone" The 7 souls all circle around me and the swords hit them derectly and get stuck in the light. Now about this dome. I should get rid of it. Don't you thranba?! I yell into the sky. Then the spirits disapeer and so do I I then apeer behind you and I attempt to stab you with my twin demon pistols. ( yes I said stab ) It's over!

You reply fast. I thought I would have to wait a while.

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 07:23 PM   #14
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Sorry, I was at school. Umm I thought I destroyed most of your souls, and I had countless swords and not just 7. Also I think you just GMed by teleporting ,you should at least tell me how you did it instead of you appearing behind me.
Anyways, time to continue.

The demon pistols stab my back. "D-damn, I never thought my blood would shed, let alone me having to start putting effort into my attacks," I fly up straight in the air, glowing with power. "Frostwyrm... Level 2..." My sword glowed and shimmered until it was pulsating greatly. I let go of it and it transformed into a skeletal dragon who has frost puffing between his bones. "You see loganace? This is the reason why you will never win. I am only on level two, and you will lose here... Frostwyrm... charge it," The dragon opens its mouth and charges an insane amount of energy in its mouth while flying quickly around in circles, dropping countless ice blades that are falling straight on top of you.

PS Can you move it to the regular RP section?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #15
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

What time will you be on tonight?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 07:37 PM   #16
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sorry, I was at school. Umm I thought I destroyed most of your souls, and I had countless swords and not just 7. Also I think you just GMed by teleporting ,you should at least tell me how you did it instead of you appearing behind me.
Anyways, time to continue.

The demon pistols stab my back. "D-damn, I never thought my blood would shed, let alone me having to start putting effort into my attacks," I fly up straight in the air, glowing with power. "Frostwyrm... Level 2..." My sword glowed and shimmered until it was pulsating greatly. I let go of it and it transformed into a skeletal dragon who has frost puffing between his bones. "You see loganace? This is the reason why you will never win. I am only on level two, and you will lose here... Frostwyrm... charge it," The dragon opens its mouth and charges an insane amount of energy in its mouth while flying quickly around in circles, dropping countless ice blades that are falling straight on top of you.

PS Can you move it to the regular RP section?
My souls can't be pysically destroyed but the can't do pysical damage that is why they aren't dead. My souls surronded me but each of them got hit with many swords. To make it fair one hits me in the back. I am about to explain how I went behind you.

I jump back and say, " you are fast. My 9th soul transpored me behind you using up much of my strength but I ocomplished my current goal." I then start shooting the dragon in the face with my demon pistols knowing it won't kill it. "Come and get me!" I can wait a while untill I start pulling out my stops or seals in this case!

And PS. I will try to move it tommorow.

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #17
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

You can just use thread tools to move it and I will respond in like ten minutes, I'm finishing a report.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 07:51 PM   #18
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

/Opens Portal and Drops out from the skies.

Ouch my ass ;~;
/Rubs my bum.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:55 PM   #19
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
/Opens Portal and Drops out from the skies.

Ouch my ass ;~;
/Rubs my bum.
Huh, you really did come :s

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #20
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'm not the type to set up people. You invited me soo, Here I am.

/Kicks back and relaxes.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ice, moving, report, snack bar, souls