Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #41
Eagle125

Default Re: Kakarot Vs NarutoVerse and OP Verse

Well I could give a one move kill on Goku. That would end this debate quite easily without any argument but that would not be fun.....
Spoiler:
Itachi Tsukyomi or Shisui's Kotoamatsukiami to kill yourself.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 11-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #42
MistALLDay
Apprentice Genin

MistALLDay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well I doubt the sharingan or any dojutsu can follow the speed of instant transmission. It would literally take Goku a single punch to knock anyone of them out I believe lol so I say Goku.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #43
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle125 View Post
Well I could give a one move kill on Goku. That would end this debate quite easily without any argument but that would not be fun.....
Spoiler:
Itachi Tsukyomi or Shisui's Kotoamatsukiami to kill yourself.
They die before they can use it.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #44
MistALLDay
Apprentice Genin

^^ agreed. Everyone watches everyone else drop without seeing Goku. But if I could use amy, I would use it on everyone and catch Goku on fire..
Old 11-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #45
MistALLDay
Apprentice Genin

Or Goku would kick my head off my shoulders.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #46
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

how they can win
Sakura: are you hungry?
Goku: yes, lets eat!!!
*Goku is killed from eating poisoned food*
chance of that happening 0.0000000000001 percent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #47
Eagle125

no Genjutsu??????
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 11-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #48
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Goku is too fast for Genjutsu to work

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #49
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Where's my damn keys? I wanna lock this!

But Goku blitzes, or blows them all away, or laughs himself to death because their feeble attempts to hurt him.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 11-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #50
Eagle125

KotoAmatsukyiami, Tsukyomi, Izanagi. or other stuff. Isn't Dust Release based off of the Stardust Breaker used By Super Gogeta??
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 11-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #51
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle125 View Post
KotoAmatsukyiami, Tsukyomi, Izanagi. or other stuff. Isn't Dust Release based off of the Stardust Breaker used By Super Gogeta??
Even if dust release is based off of Stardust Breaker, Dust release is not but a speck of dust compared to Stardust Breaker. And yes, the pun is intended even though it isn't funny.

As for the the listed jutsus/techniques, If they can use that before Goku can punch them in the face, Goku has planet level tanking durability.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 11-21-2011, 10:00 AM   #52
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

fun fact op, it is generally accepted that raditz can solo the HST (Naruto, One piece, Bleach) with relative ease. End of series goku is far too much
Old 11-22-2011, 04:46 AM   #53
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

^This.

During the fight against Nappa and Vegeta, Krillen remarked how they were moving too fast for his eye to follow. This was at a 4-digit powerlevel.

Make that an 8-digit powerlevel, and you have end of series Goku, He could warp to another dimension is less than a second.

This is what we call a stomp thread.