Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #21
kitsune no naruto
Academy Graduate

kitsune no naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Madara is not tobi, so who is Tobi?

so far it's between;
obito
shisui
and inuza - madaara's bro

shisui left his eyes to danzo, ant itachi willingly. then left on his own somewhare.
obito may have survived and lost his memories
inuza was never declared dead, just that madaara stoll his eyes. and they could have just swaped.

also tobi got his reningan from nagato. who's to say he didn't nab his sharingan from obito's corpse. he may not even be an uchiha.

and finally madaara said that he and a person were working on that plan so, he must have known tobi when he attacked the 1st hokage and given him the senju to use after the battle. but then whoever it was may have killed or let him die.
that means he was there when madaara fought the 1st, and he is that old. so it couldn't have been either of those two up there. shisui and obito were too young to be tobi.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #22
roberto2
Academy Graduate

roberto2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The problem is that the manga is very hard to understand for the fans, but for the others is impossible.
roberto2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:49 AM   #23
roberto2
Academy Graduate

roberto2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Masashi Kishimoto should explain better some parts like this one.
roberto2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #24
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

tobi is obito !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #25
kitsune no naruto
Academy Graduate

could be? if zetsu was the one madara mentioned and zetsu was the one manipulating everybody. but then who is zetsu?
Old 12-10-2011, 01:07 AM   #26
Belisarius
Academy Graduate

Belisarius saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I still think Tobi is Madara.

After Madara's fight with the first hokage I believe his body was too ravaged to continue existing. Its possible Madara knew a technique somewhat similar to Orochimaru's body switching technique.

applying this string of logic I concluded madara's soul took residence in Obito's dead body.

I am currently more convinced that he is inhabiting a white zetsu clone. It could explain how he survived amaterasu from itachi in sasuke, and it could explain how he replaced the lost arm in his fight with danzo's guards.

i read a fairly convincing argument that tobi was tobirama senju. I think that would be cool, no one would see it coming, the main villain being the second hokage.
Belisarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:16 AM   #27
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I just realized this! HEY GUYS REWATCH THE EPISODE WHERE "Madara" fights Danzo after he gets poisoned by that aburame stuff he rips of his arm , but no blood came out !!! But something else , the same material of Zatsu's body!!! So my guess is he is a zatsu Clone that once touched the Real Madara !
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:18 PM   #28
Belisarius
Academy Graduate

Belisarius saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
I just realized this! HEY GUYS REWATCH THE EPISODE WHERE "Madara" fights Danzo after he gets poisoned by that aburame stuff he rips of his arm , but no blood came out !!! But something else , the same material of Zatsu's body!!! So my guess is he is a zatsu Clone that once touched the Real Madara !
yes, thats what i said.
Belisarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #29
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Wrong section. It should be in Town Bookstore. This section is for anime only.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #30
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Why is everyone saying that Tobi is Obito???
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:50 AM   #31
kitsune no naruto
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by roullex uchiha View Post
Why is everyone saying that Tobi is Obito???
because his ocular power is a demention warp like kekashi's and he has the sharigan on the other side of his face then kekashi, plus the anime has never shown he mangekyo's shape so it might be the same as kekashi's. and they never found his body!

i still think that it was all before obito's time though/
Old 12-31-2011, 08:43 AM   #32
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I highly doubt Tobi is Obito. If you remember from the Kakashi Gaiden Arc, one side of Obito's face was crushed. I really have doubts as to how anyone could survive that, because if it was a substituion, the Sharingan in Kakashi's left eye would've disappeared long ago. Obito is definitely dead so Tobi is probably another un-named Uchiha clan member who survived.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:54 AM   #33
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
I highly doubt Tobi is Obito. If you remember from the Kakashi Gaiden Arc, one side of Obito's face was crushed. I really have doubts as to how anyone could survive that, because if it was a substituion, the Sharingan in Kakashi's left eye would've disappeared long ago. Obito is definitely dead so Tobi is probably another un-named Uchiha clan member who survived.
And it can't be Madara's brother because he gave his eyes to Madara.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:10 PM   #34
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
tobi is obito !!
Not the wisest choice to make.

I have always and WILL always refuse Tobi = Obito as a legitimate theory.
For starters, Madara being alive is only a shock because he was beaten to within an inch of his life, there are any number of reasons he survived, sheer luck, Hashirama sparing him for whatever reason (Their rivarly was much like Naruto & Sasuke's) and others I don't care to list.

Their fight happened 80 years ago, and Madara was quite young in those times, so him being about 95-105 years old isn't so insane when we saw Sandaime fight off Orochimaru as an old man as well.

The other thing is, we've already seen enough of his face to know that, He's an old man, Obito would only be about 29-30 in present day (Same age as Kakashi) which if you can recall is not old at all.

The other thing is, the eye well personally I have no real way to explain that but I find the whole "Unique" thing with MS jutsus to be BS and anyone with MS can probably learn other MS techniques one way or another so whatever.

That and Itachi's words that EVERYONE can't seem to remember despite their importance.

I guess I made things clear-er to all those people who are claiming that Tobi is Obito.

Spoiler:

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #35
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

And another thing if Obito is Tobi then how did he get the Rinnegan?? I need to see proof.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:22 PM   #36
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

This should be moved as soon as possible. There are potential spoilers in the title and the thread itself.

At first, I thought Tobi could possibly be Izuna, hiding his face from the world and claiming himself to be Madara, thus gaining the notireity and potential of his brother. And when Madara was first summoned and asked if "the plan was going as expected and if he (Tobi) had done his part." One of the only people I could think of that Madara could have known was his brother.

At this point, I have no clue. I still want to say Izuna, hiding his face from the world due to his shameful fate.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:24 PM   #37
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Ok, so what happened to Madara????
Old 12-31-2011, 12:36 PM   #38
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
This should be moved as soon as possible. There are potential spoilers in the title and the thread itself.

At first, I thought Tobi could possibly be Izuna, hiding his face from the world and claiming himself to be Madara, thus gaining the notireity and potential of his brother. And when Madara was first summoned and asked if "the plan was going as expected and if he (Tobi) had done his part." One of the only people I could think of that Madara could have known was his brother.

At this point, I have no clue. I still want to say Izuna, hiding his face from the world due to his shameful fate.
I mostly agree about that.

I don't know for sure if Tobi is Izuna but, here are my thoughts about it:

1. We don’t know HOW Izuna died or if he even did die.

2. Sharingan eyes CAN be transplanted, as proven by Kakashi & Danzo, but they lack the sufficient Uchiha blood to turn the darn things off. So loosing his eyes to Madara would of been a set-back instead of a handicap.

3. Kabuto stated he never could find Izuna’s body. That leads to 3 possibles. A: Izuna is buried and the knowledge of his grave has been lost. B: His body was cremated. Or C: He’s still alive.

4. The build of Tobi’s body, Izuna is more slimmer than compared to Madara, who would of been too buff to be Tobi.

5. When we saw Tobi without his robe, his body was covered in bolts, that could be how Izuna was able to keep himself alive without the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, body modification.

6. Kisame said he recognizes Madara, but we’re not sure if it was Madara himself, or if it was Izuna posing as Madara.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Black Owl; 12-31-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:38 PM   #39
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And it can't be Madara's brother because he gave his eyes to Madara.
Exactly, and shortly after losing his eyesight, Izuna died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post

I doubt it, for one thing how would he be able to see where he was going and who's eyes to take? I'm thinking that Tobi is an unknown Uchiha member who wasn't even known in the clan and defected a long time ago. Anyway, Izuna is actually dead and can be confirmed in the Third Databook, pg 33.

Quote:
Ok, so what happened to Madara????
Spoiler:
He died sometime after losing to the 1st Hokage at the Valley of the End
YouTube Channel:

Last edited by Sajuuk; 12-31-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:39 PM   #40
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Ok i give up on this topic.For now.