Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Why wasn't there a fight between Utakata(Six-Tails Jinchuriki) and Pain

There was no battle between Utakata and Pain. Why . I know it's pretty old now i know that but i just re-watched and just realized that there should have been at least a small fight. Any1 agrees with this?.
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Why wasn't there a fight between Utakata(Six-Tails Jinchuriki) and Pain

Not really since it was filler..and we have never seen any other fights between Jinchuriki and Akatsuki besides Killer Bee and Naruto..

All the others have been aftermath or flashbacks of sorts.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Why wasn't there a fight between Utakata(Six-Tails Jinchuriki) and Pain

which kinda sucks too
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
which kinda sucks too
Yeah it would have been kind of cool to see them fight back then. Do you read the manga or no?
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 11-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #5
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Nope. I only watch Anime, although some people spoiled some stuff for me, it's like i do read XD, i never post spoilers so even if i read manga i wouldn't have agreed to talk about it. No offense, its just my opinion. And if this wasnt even the thing u were thinking about then i apologize.
Save Us

Old 11-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #6
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The irony of this fight is over 9000 >.>
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #7
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Nope. I only watch Anime, although some people spoiled some stuff for me, it's like i do read XD, i never post spoilers so even if i read manga i wouldn't have agreed to talk about it. No offense, its just my opinion. And if this wasnt even the thing u were thinking about then i apologize.
I was just asking because if you did read the manga then you probably wouldn't have made this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
The irony of this fight is over 9000 >.>
Right?

Old 11-10-2011, 06:49 AM   #8
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

I did say i apologize if i misunderstood
Save Us

Old 11-10-2011, 07:39 AM   #9
Shadowterra
Academy Graduate

Shadowterra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Not really since it was filler..and we have never seen any other fights between Jinchuriki and Akatsuki besides Killer Bee and Naruto..

All the others have been aftermath or flashbacks of sorts.
You forgot Gaara
Shadowterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #10
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Well Gara was an exception from the beginning, he was on the series from the Original Naruto. So he doesn't exactly count, although u do have a point.
Save Us

Old 11-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #11
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

There was battle between the two. Utakata saw everyone ANBU from his village dead. Then Pain showed up. Pain, attacked him with missiles. Utakata tried to run and was nearly killed by missiles. Utakata was captured and died later.

What else would you like to see?
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:30 AM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
What else would you like to see?
A more thorough story that would have included the jinchuuriki, which have been ever so important to the overall plot.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:15 AM   #13
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

There are a lot of stuff missing about the Jinchuriki-s, we don't know the abilities of all the Tailed Beasts and we just know how their hosts looked like and nothing about them which kinda sucks
Save Us

Old 11-12-2011, 03:15 AM   #14
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There was no battle between Utakata and Pain. Why . I know it's pretty old now i know that but i just re-watched and just realized that there should have been at least a small fight. Any1 agrees with this?.
First of all it was Filler.
Secondly most likely to hype Pain without revealing too much on his Powers.

Quote:
we don't know the abilities of all the Tailed Beasts
We can use logic to determine it.

2 Tails was a Bakeneko which according to Myth can manipulate dead people like puppets and create Fires.Hence how the 2 tails uses a Fire based attack.
3 Tails was said to have been a good opponent for Kisame hinting at Water Abilities.
4 Tails had Lava.
5 Tails: according the Artbook Han was capable of using Steam.Could have come from it.
6 Tails could be bubbles.
7 tails is a Rhino Beetle which is regarded as one of the strongest animals in the World and being VERY tough due to their exoskeleton and fore wings.
Also was capable of flying even if not so well.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 11-12-2011 at 03:23 AM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #15
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I made a thread like this, and yeah. I want to see a fight between the Jinchurikis and Akatsuki. Instead of making crappy fillers, they could talk about the back story of the Jinchuriki and how they died. The Utakata arc wasn't that good, but it was damn amazing compared to the OTHER fillers. It's story was weird.
Spoiler:
Hotaru:Hi I have a nuke
Utakata: Oh no lets hide you!
Villain: Too late I kidnapped her
Naruto and Utakata: Lets fight the villain!
Utakata: I'll use Jinchuriki powers, but you don't even see the bijuu! umad bro?
Pain: NO MOAR FILL3RS I WANT MY ARC. *shoots missiles*
Utakata: I'm not gonna fight back and get killed by a rockslide.
Hotaru: He's gonna be back. right?? RIGHT?!?!

But yeah, I wanted to see the fight with Yugito, but it just showed her go bijuu and get crucified somehow by Hidan. I wish we could see more fights .

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:22 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i kinda want to watch how the akatsuki fight and capture the jinchuuriki...

but they're all fillers. utakata vs. pain would take an ep or two..maybe

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #17
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It sucks for Hotaru
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:05 AM   #18
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
It sucks for Hotaru
Yeah . I actually wanna know what happened to her after that, but of course we will never know unless they make a filler episode about her which is most unlikely
Save Us

Old 11-18-2011, 05:06 AM   #19
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i kinda want to watch how the akatsuki fight and capture the jinchuuriki...

but they're all fillers. utakata vs. pain would take an ep or two..maybe
Maybe it happens in the Manga a Flashback now that they're back.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #20
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It sucks for Hotaru
very true....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Maybe it happens in the Manga a Flashback now that they're back.
hmm..could be possible...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote