Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

View Poll Results: Opinions on Avatar: The Legend of Korra - Season 1
Horrid 1 1.28%
Trash 0 0%
Bad 0 0%
Below Average 3 3.85%
Average 9 11.54%
Above Average 2 2.56%
Good 14 17.95%
Great 11 14.10%
Awesome 24 30.77%
Perfect 14 17.95%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #121
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender // Legend of Korra

Looks like I won't be able to watch it on television. Well I seen it already soooo C:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:53 AM   #122
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

omg Sai. *cough*

Kind of bummed I won't be seeing it on TV, but the computer is a quick fix, especially since I watched the first two episodes already.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #123
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Watching it on TV is better for me. It's much larger. and i can relax on the sofa XD

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #124
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

God I seen the first two episodes just now and I am hooked on show.

I have so many theories right now like
Spoiler:
If the series goes past 27 episodes than there will be a big back story
Anon is Aang other son
This not all though

I am thinking about watching all the originals all over again now

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #125
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If Amon is Aang's other son, then they will inevitably play the "Daddy never loved me. BAAAAAAAAAAW" card. And I will drop the series immediately.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #126
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Would you really
Amon probably never had bending abilities and that is why he resents it

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #127
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Butthurt because he wasn't special like his siblings, so he wants to kill everyone who is special because he's a hater. Generic and cliche.

He's already Generic Masked Villain #93450823953. Must they extend his terribleness even further?
Old 04-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #128
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I could see Amon being Aang's other son and lacking bending abilities. It would give him a reason to be bitter and wanting to kill all the benders. But it doesn't save him from being generic. I do like Korra so far though. She has an intensity and attitude that Aang lacked for the most part. Its also pretty cool that she can bend already everything but air. After seeing Aang do that with so much ease, its nice to have a change of pace.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #129
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yup yup

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #130
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
often enough twice today once sunday and once Monday did not check any past that too lazy
im talking new episodes...?

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #131
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Saturdays

I kind of expect that Amon would be a self-hating bender

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:06 PM   #132
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Missed it.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #133
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've been watching the original series all day. I'm up to the episode where Toph is teaching Aang earthbending.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #134
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Just saw Legend of Korra recap. Pretty good so far.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #135
AphroditeUchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

AphroditeUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I LOVED Airbender, I watched it like CRACK! And I saw these first two episodes of Legend of Korra and I like it. In my opinion, the fact that there were a few holes here and there didn't really bother me, or make me like it any less. I have high hopes for Korra. I really hope we get to see Amon more than we got to see the main villains in the first show. Even if we don't get to see the depths of Amon, I think this will be a nice, new addiction for me. :P Yay!

My DeviantArt:
Spoiler:

AphroditeUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #136
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Theory: Amon is Tobi.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #137
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Amon is actually Ino.

In other news, I'm glad they showed the first two episodes back to back instead of putting off the second one a week.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:34 AM   #138
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I already saw it on the comp, but I'm gonna check if it is on demand so I can watch it on a larger screen.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #139
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

anyone else think the 2 brothers on the bending team are related to one of the old crew?

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #140
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

I really doubt it. Not enough time has passed for them to have lost track of potential family members unless they are like illegitimate bastards that Zuko or Sokka had with some random hooker.

Bolin does bear a great resemblance to Sokka...

Tags
aang, amon, avatar, bolin, korra, mako, tarlokk is (not) an ass, tenzin