Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

View Poll Results: Opinions on Avatar: The Legend of Korra - Season 1
Horrid 1 1.30%
Trash 0 0%
Bad 0 0%
Below Average 3 3.90%
Average 8 10.39%
Above Average 2 2.60%
Good 14 18.18%
Great 11 14.29%
Awesome 24 31.17%
Perfect 14 18.18%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #481
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender // Legend of Korra

Tsuki, you do realize the wiki's can be edited by anybody, right?

That anybody could be someone that doesn't know what they're talking about.

You're basically making yourself look ignorant right now. As far as we know right now, Vat is right, because nobody other than the Avatar has been seen removing a person's bending.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #482
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
So basically what you are saying is that you don't have a good response to my points?
Nope, just too lazy. If it makes you feel any better though, I'll be happy to reply.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #483
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
You're basically making yourself look ignorant right now. As far as we know right now, Vat is right, because nobody other than the Avatar has been seen removing a person's bending.
The lion turtle told him that in the era before the Avatar existed, the benders did not bend the elements, but the energy within themselves. In order to bend another's life energy, their own spirit must be un-bendable, or they would be corrupted and destroyed.

The whole idea behind energy bending is that you have to risk your own life energy in order to do it. It is simply foolish to believe that the Avatar is the only one who can take away bending. Anyone who can energybend has the ability to take away bending.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #484
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
The lion turtle told him that in the era before the Avatar existed, the benders did not bend the elements, but the energy within themselves. In order to bend another's life energy, their own spirit must be un-bendable, or they would be corrupted and destroyed.

The whole idea behind energy bending is that you have to risk your own life energy in order to do it. It is simply foolish to believe that the Avatar is the only one who can take away bending. Anyone who can energybend has the ability to take away bending.
I could also just as easily say that the ability to remove bending with Energybending is an Avatar Level ability within Energybending.

For instance, Avatars, when in the Avatar State, can make volcanoes erupt, summon hurricanes, split islands off from a piece of land, and create tsunamis. Can regular Firebenders, Airbenders, Earthbenders and Waterbenders do that? Nope.

Has the Avatar been in the Avatar State when they removed bending or gave bending back? I'm pretty sure that's a yes.

Therefore, it is incredibly possible that the ability to take away bending and give it back is only able to be seen by an Avatar in the Avatar State.

I'm not saying that it is definite, but it is arguable.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #485
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I'm not saying that it is definite, but it is arguable.
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's stating it like it is an undeniable truth, when in fact it is debatable.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #486
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

No, he was arguing why he believes you are wrong.

/Heil

Old 07-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #487
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

That is not how I took it.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #488
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Doesn't mean it isn't what he was doing.

/Heil

Old 07-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #489
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Doesn't mean it is either, xP

Old 07-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #490
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey guys, amon is a beast. who else agrees with me?
amon our holy savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #491
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by amon our holy savior View Post
Hey guys, amon is a beast. who else agrees with me?

Old 07-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #492
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm watching all of the Last Airbender and LoK over the next week or so. I shall post my feelings of LoK when I am finished.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #493
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Did you put an image in your post or something cuz i don't see it man, anyway if you're quoting me to agree with me then thanks man. i'm glad you think amon is a beast. we need more amon threads.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #494
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #495
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by amon our holy savior View Post
Did you put an image in your post or something cuz i don't see it man, anyway if you're quoting me to agree with me then thanks man. i'm glad you think amon is a beast. we need more amon threads.
It was an image. Or more specifically, a GIF.

But yeah, I agree with you.

@ILIKEPIE: Was just about to use that picture too.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #496
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It was an image. Or more specifically, a GIF.

But yeah, I agree with you.
Oh ok, yeah if it was an amon gif it'd be even more awesome, I hope it was an amon gif.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/comedi...-stand-up-amon
these things make me fap. he's a pretty stand up guy
Old 07-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #497
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

I do love Stand Up Amon quite a bit.

/Heil

Old 07-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #498
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

Spoiler:

I lold as usual man.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #499
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #500
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

if we're just going to spam amon memes now, i'm cool with this.

oh yeah what do you guys think about Mako, i think he's kind of a douche but apparently people think he's awesome. cuz the only other person I know who watched korra thinks he's the best character ever(which is stupid, because the best character is obviously amon)

Last edited by amon our holy savior; 07-02-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Tags
aang, amon, avatar, bolin, korra, mako, tarlokk is (not) an ass, tenzin