Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 08-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Rwby

Well, since no one posted a thread yet for this, I thought I might as well! ^_^

Welcome to the RWBY thread!! Here, you can talk about Rooster Teeth's awesome new anime-esque like series, characters, etc. ^_^

P.S. I'm not sure if I should categorize this as "other anime/manga" or "western animation". Oh well.

UPDATE: For those of you new to the series, I'll post the Youtube episodes here if you wanna catch up. Click the Spoiler tab below to view. Enjoy!

Trailers
Spoiler:
Red Trailer

White Trailer

Black Trailer

Yellow Trailer

Volume 1
Spoiler:
Episode 1: Ruby Rose

Episodes 2 and 3: The Shining Beacon

Episodes 4 and 5: The First Step

Episodes 6 and 7: The Emerald Forest

Episode 8: Players and Pieces

Episodes 9 and 10: The Badge and the Burden

Episodes 11 and 12: Jaunedice

Episodes 13 and 14: Forever Fall

Episode 15: The Stray

Episode 16: Black and White

Volume 2
Spoiler:
COMING SUMMER 2014!

In the meantime, enjoy these production diaries!
YouTube:

YouTube:

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
"Ackerman's are basically the Uchiha of Attack on Titan." -spikegilfer1997

Last edited by jkphantom; 04-10-2014 at 05:39 PM.
jkphantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Rwby

Love RWBY.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I LOVE RWGY XD

Red and black are my favorites XD
I still don't like white :P

Umm I can't remember her name that girl we met in episode 4 she looks SOOO awesome XDXDXD

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
I LOVE RWGY XD
It's RWBY...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Umm I can't remember her name that girl we met in episode 4 she looks SOOO awesome XDXDXD
Are you talking about Pyrrha or Nora???

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Watch the sword that Jaune has become the most powerful weapon ever, I'm calling it.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:42 PM   #6
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
Watch the sword that Jaune has become the most powerful weapon ever, I'm calling it.
Yeah, I feel like there's more to Jaune than we know about.

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #7
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

Yeah, a little more than comic relief.

Old 08-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #8
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

Team RWBY vs Madoka Magica: who would win???

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #9
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkphantom View Post
It's RWBY...

Are you talking about Pyrrha or Nora???
Pyrrha

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #10
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I've been meaning to watch it D:

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #11
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

You really need to watch it

Old 08-13-2013, 10:13 AM   #12
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

White and yellow are the best, but red and black are both cool.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #13
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

Just a reminder: episode 5 comes out tomorrow on RoosterTeeth.com at 7PM CST/5PM PST.

If you watch the series on Youtube, episode 4 comes out tomorrow.

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 08-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #14
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

It's a little girly(As girly as action-packed scenes with tons of animated blood and flying giblits can be) for my tastes, but this is Rooster Teeth we're talking about. RvB, Achievement Hunter, Fails of the Week, Animated Adventures...How could I not like it?
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #15
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
It's a little girly(As girly as action-packed scenes with tons of animated blood and flying giblits can be) for my tastes, but this is Rooster Teeth we're talking about. RvB, Achievement Hunter, Fails of the Week, Animated Adventures...How could I not like it?
Welcome aboard

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #16
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

Episode 5 is out.

Spoiler:
I had a feeling that Ruby would bump into Weiss as her first teammate...

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #17
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

Some speculations about the future episodes:

Spoiler:

-Weiss might think differently of Ruby when she saves her
-Blake and Yang will team up, and then meet up with the other two to form Team RWBY
-Ren and Nora will most likely team up, since Jaune and Pyrrha already have
-Nora's weapon will probably be a FRICKIN GIANT HAMMER THAT SUMMONS LIGHTNING!!

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #18
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkphantom View Post
Some speculations about the future episodes:

Spoiler:

-Weiss might think differently of Ruby when she saves her
-Blake and Yang will team up, and then meet up with the other two to form Team RWBY
-Ren and Nora will most likely team up, since Jaune and Pyrrha already have
-Nora's weapon will probably be a FRICKIN GIANT HAMMER THAT SUMMONS LIGHTNING!!
We get a 5 min episode?

Old 08-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #19
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by idekal View Post
we get a 5 min episode?
lol ^_^

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 08-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #20
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

Big news for RWBY!! The series will be streaming on Crunchyroll!!!!

Check here for more info: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...onty-oums-rwby

Quote:

Spoiler: