Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Arrow Ishtar vs Noctis

I'm soo bored. Anyone will do.

/Yawns

Last edited by Ishtar; 11-06-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Someone fight me.

You never finished our battle for Lone's heart.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Oh yes. o.o

But I'm serious this time, Luna.

/Closes eyes

v.v

/Opens my left eye

O_V

/And then my right eye

O_O
Old 11-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

What? O.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:39 PM   #5
Ishtar
Banned

Lone, you should've counter'd. D:<
Old 11-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I will. For crack fats honor.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

Ninja style though. Make your first move and let me see what you got.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Ishtar vs Noctis

I hate first moves.

I am too lazy.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #9
Ishtar
Banned

Default Re: Ishtar vs Noctis

/Dashes forward

okay. First move is on me then.

/Draws out my sword

Lets start simple. Shall we?

"Lightning Slash"

a wave of lightning is shot toward you