Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-13-2011, 11:05 PM   #81
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden boxset 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yeah well its fine I mean the arc was still really good even though it was short.^^
Yeah, it was good! Especially the episode "The Terrifying Secret"! The fighting and the animation art, were epic x 2!!!! The Asuma fight was good too! And the storyline was great as well!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:09 PM   #82
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yeah, it was good! Especially the episode "The Terrifying Secret"! The fighting and the animation art, were epic x 2!!!! The Asuma fight was good too! And the storyline was great as well!
Yeah it sure as hell was.^^ And yeah the one with Asuma was good but yeah it was one of the arcs that made the story pretty good. And the animation in more of the fights that are to come from here are really epic as well.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #83
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yeah it sure as hell was.^^ And yeah the one with Asuma was good but yeah it was one of the arcs that made the story pretty good. And the animation in more of the fights that are to come from here are really epic as well.
Yes, that whole Hidan and Kakuzu arc was really good. Those 2 sure didnt last very long, I know that much! It was like, we met them for the first time, and we saw them for the last time! So far, anyways. But yes, I am deffinitely aware of what fights are coming! But, I still dont know what happens,(For the most part anyway), so keep it a secret!

Old 11-13-2011, 11:18 PM   #84
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, that whole Hidan and Kakuzu arc was really good. Those 2 sure didnt last very long, I know that much! It was like, we met them for the first time, and we saw them for the last time! So far, anyways. But yes, I am deffinitely aware of what fights are coming! But, I still dont know what happens,(For the most part), so keep it a secret!
Yeah I know for a while there were some of the few that were a total mistery while we saw the other five at least then we finally see them and yeah as you said they didn't last too long only during that arc but then it was the same with Sasori we only saw him during the beginning of Shippuden then he dies before that arc is done. And don't worry I will for there are many secrets yet to be revealed to you.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:30 PM   #85
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah I know for a while there were some of the few that were a total mistery while we saw the other five at least then we finally see them and yeah as you said they didn't last too long only during that arc but then it was the same with Sasori we only saw him during the beginning of Shippuden then he dies before that arc is done. And don't worry I will for there are many secrets yet to be revealed to you.
Yeah, there was Sasori as well! He just came and went! But, yeah some of the akatsuki were such a mystery, even in their private meetings. Then we got to see them in person! Besides itachi and Kisame, the first one we saw was Zetsu! And that was after the big battle between Naruto and Sasuke, during the first series! Plus, they even had, the first private meeting that weve seen, after that moment too! Back then, we got to hear Deidara for the first time! He was the first Akatsuki mystery. Also, their voices were done by different actors back then too, if you noticed. And Thanks, much appreciated!

Old 11-13-2011, 11:36 PM   #86
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, there was Sasori as well! He just came and went! But, yeah some of the akatsuki were such a mystery, even in their private meetings. Then we got to see them in person! Besides itachi and Kisame, the first one we saw was Zetsu! And that was after the big battle between Naruto and Sasuke, during the first series! Plus, they even had, the first private meeting that weve seen, after that moment too! Back then, we got to hear Deidara for the first time! He was the first Akatsuki mystery. Also, their voices were done by different actors back then too, if you noticed. And Thanks, much appreciated!
Yeah they all were we didn't know much about them except they were trying to get Naruto. And yeah Itachi, Kisame and Zetsu were the first few we saw and yes they all had different voices then except for Itachi and Kisame. Pretty much most of them were a mystery for while then we finally got to see them and to you there are only two that are still a mystery. And no problem.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #87
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah they all were we didn't know much about them except they were trying to get Naruto. And yeah Itachi, Kisame and Zetsu were the first few we saw and yes they all had different voices then except for Itachi and Kisame. Pretty much most of them were a mystery for while then we finally got to see them and to you there are only two that are still a mystery. And no problem.
Yep, silly me... I meant to say that itachi/Crispen Freeman and Kisame/Kirk Thornton have always been the actors. All the Akasuki at the first seen, meeting and Zetsu have all changed since then.... I wish they had chosen todays actors, for their roles back then. They prolly didnt, because it was prolly a tedious thing back then. But still, every moment counts, in Naruto! btw have you noticed that Mr. Ichraku's voice is different now? It changed just recently, when Naruto went to the Ramen shop last time. When he tried to get Sakura to feed him, while he had a broken arm, from using the Rasen Shuriken for the first time. But, Kakashi and Sai offered to feed him instead, as far as I can remember..... ah yes, another funny moment!

Old 11-13-2011, 11:56 PM   #88
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep, silly me... I meant to say that itachi/Crispen Freeman and Kisame/Kirk Thornton have always been the actors. All the Akasuki at the first seen, meeting and Zetsu have all changed since then.... I wish they had chosen todays actors, for their roles back then. They prolly didnt, because it was prolly a tedious thing back then. But still, every moment counts, in Naruto! btw have you noticed that Mr. Ichraku's voice is different now? It changed just recently, when Naruto went to the Ramen shop last time. When he tried to get Sakura to feed him, while he had a broken arm, from using the Rasen Shuriken for the first time. But, Kakashi and Sai offered to feed him instead, as far as I can remember..... ah yes, another funny moment!
Yep which is good wouldn't be the same if the voices were different. But yeah usually whether the voices are different or not every moment does count indeed. And yeah I did notice that the guys voice at ichiraku did sound a little different and your right that part was funny especially when Konahamaru did that transformation jutsu.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:05 AM   #89
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yep which is good wouldn't be the same if the voices were different. But yeah usually whether the voices are different or not every moment does count indeed. And yeah I did notice that the guys voice at ichiraku did sound a little different and your right that part was funny especially when Konahamaru did that transformation jutsu.
Well, what I was saying is, I deffinitely want the voices to stay the same, no matter what! I think thats one of the most important things, when it comes down to the dubbed Naruto. If they changed it around, I think it would mess the show up for me, personally. And yes! That transformation was very sexy too! I surely was attracted to it!

Old 11-14-2011, 12:08 AM   #90
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, what I was saying is, I deffinitely want the voices to stay the same, no matter what! I think thats one of the most important things, when it comes down to the dubbed Naruto. If they changed it around, I think it would mess the show up for me, personally. And yes! That transformation was very sexy too! I surely was attracted to it!
I know its always good for the voices to stay the same they way they were cause it wouldn't be the same if they weren't. And yeah I know what you mean it was pretty sexy though if you saw it on manga online you might be even more actracted to it since they were naked.O_O
Old 11-14-2011, 12:39 AM   #91
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I know its always good for the voices to stay the same they way they were cause it wouldn't be the same if they weren't. And yeah I know what you mean it was pretty sexy though if you saw it on manga online you might be even more actracted to it since they were naked.O_O
LOL I bet they probably were! It isnt hard for me to believe that the harem jutsus are more revealing in the mangas, than in the show itself. lol But I deffinitely cant wait for volume 10 to come on itunes, as well as boxsets 9 and 10! We just need that picture for 9 already.....SHEESH......

Old 11-14-2011, 12:42 AM   #92
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LOL I bet they probably were! It isnt hard for me to believe that the harem jutsus are more revealing in the mangas, than in the show itself. lol But I deffinitely cant wait for volume 10 to come on itunes, as well as boxsets 9 and 10! We just need that picture for 9 already.....SHEESH......
Yeah it even showed him turing into Sasuke and Sai naked as well.O.O Yeah neither can I. I would like to see how many episodes are in the next volume im sure there are going to be 12 but sometimes you can never be sure. And yes they do need to show the picture for the cover already I mean we aren't too far from it coming out now.>.>
Old 11-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #93
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah it even showed him turing into Sasuke and Sai naked as well.O.O Yeah neither can I. I would like to see how many episodes are in the next volume im sure there are going to be 12 but sometimes you can never be sure. And yes they do need to show the picture for the cover already I mean we aren't too far from it coming out now.>.>
Sasuke and Sai, really?!?!??!??!b: shock: Was Naruto trying to saduce Sakura or Ino or any of the other girls in the show????? But yeah, I bet there will be atleast 12 eps. on vol. 10! As a matter of fact, Im believing there might be more than 12!!!! Mainly because this arc is pretty long as it is! So, Im guessing there will be, some where between 13 - 15 episodes on the next couple of volumes! Thats just me, though. I could be completely wrong... And yes, we need to get on to the cover of Box set 9....Ugh....

Old 11-14-2011, 07:10 PM   #94
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sasuke and Sai, really?!?!??!??!b: shock: Was Naruto trying to saduce Sakura or Ino or any of the other girls in the show????? But yeah, I bet there will be atleast 12 eps. on vol. 10! As a matter of fact, Im believing there might be more than 12!!!! Mainly because this arc is pretty long as it is! So, Im guessing there will be, some where between 13 - 15 episodes on the next couple of volumes! Thats just me, though. I could be completely wrong... And yes, we need to get on to the cover of Box set 9....Ugh....
Yeah after Konahamaru did that sexy jutsu Sakura got all mad and hit him then he turns into Sasuke and Sai naked about ready to do it and Sakura's nose was bleeding and really enjoyed that then Naruto gets mad and hits him. Yeah mabey they could im not sure that would be nice if they did had thirteen or more episodes on box set 10 and beyond but we'll have to find out. And I wonder how long it will be before they finally have the cover.>.>
Old 11-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #95
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah after Konahamaru did that sexy jutsu Sakura got all mad and hit him then he turns into Sasuke and Sai naked about ready to do it and Sakura's nose was bleeding and really enjoyed that then Naruto gets mad and hits him.
WOW!!!!!! I sooooo, wish they wouldve put that in the Anime!!!!! But, I can do with out the "Sakura hitting Konohamaru" part though. But, that would have been an EPIC addition to my collection!!!!

Quote:
Yeah mabey they could im not sure that would be nice if they did had thirteen or more episodes on box set 10 and beyond but we'll have to find out. And I wonder how long it will be before they finally have the cover.>.>
Yeah, I just have a hunch, thats all. So, I wouldnt be surprised if they put more than 12 episodes on the next 2 boxsets. But, I could be wrong though, because the next filler is like 7 episodes long, according to my sources anyway! So, they might just combine, what evers left of this next arc, with the episodes from the filler arc after this next arc. And yes, its already taking too long, as it is.......

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 11-14-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #96
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
WOW!!!!!! I sooooo, wish they wouldve put that in the Anime!!!!! But, I can do with out the "Sakura hitting Konohamaru" part though. But, that would have been an EPIC addition to my collection!!!!

Yeah, I just have a hunch, thats all. So, I wouldnt be surprised if they put more than 12 episodes on the next 2 boxsets. But, I could be wrong though, because the next filler is like 7 episodes long, according to my sources anyway! So, they might just combine, what evers left of this next arc, with the episodes from the filler arc after this next arc. And yes, its already taking too long, as it is.......
Yeah I know it would of made it more funny and yeah the part with with Sakura hitting him was not needed I mean she does enough of that as it is.

Yeah me neither and it would be cool if the did and the next fillers is at least 8 episodes long but yeah it is really short which is good. And yeah they might depending on how many episodes they put on the upcoming boxsets. And I know they better show it soon.>.>
Old 11-14-2011, 09:01 PM   #97
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah I know it would of made it more funny and yeah the part with with Sakura hitting him was not needed I mean she does enough of that as it is.

Yeah me neither and it would be cool if the did and the next fillers is at least 8 episodes long but yeah it is really short which is good. And yeah they might depending on how many episodes they put on the upcoming boxsets. And I know they better show it soon.>.>
yes, indeed!

Old 11-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #98
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes, indeed!
Yeah but they will soon enough so its best to be patient.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #99
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well Taker, Viz Media leans more towards Manga, than Anime right now. Your just kicking yourself by saying Viz is the worst, because you should be aware that, that company provides MOST of your favorite Manga!

Viz doesnt seem to be making enough money to provide that sort of thing.

Yes, being greatfull about the releases is all we need to be right now. Beggers cant be choosers in our case. And I miss them too, but things might get better, if Viz succeeds in putting the show on another station. Then, it might bring back fans as well as we might get it with less edits! Then they would probably get more revenue, to provide us with such a privilage!.

Viz is probably trying to stay within the competition lines, when it comes to product design. I mean, even funimation has lightened down on their DVD case features.
let me see i dont buy manga i buy anime from viz and Viz are way behind Funimation by far need proof i got it they put almost all there animes on blu ray even some old stuff heck they even licensed the YYH movies and put them out and viz wont put there animes on blu ray not counting movies im talking episodes are so blind by naruto that you cant see were getting the short end of the stick ?

Quote:
Yeah people really need to stop complaining about how the boxsets look or how many episodes they have and all that cause for one thing its not helping out at all. Alot of people need to be more supportive over this instead of being picky about all this.

complaining helps the company's know how the fans feel if we the fans did not complain things could get worse and they will think we are happy with so little for more money ya i shouldn't complain about them making me pay more money for my anime

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #100
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
let me see i dont buy manga i buy anime from viz and Viz are way behind Funimation by far need proof i got it they put almost all there animes on blu ray even some old stuff heck they even licensed the YYH movies and put them out and viz wont put there animes on blu ray not counting movies im talking episodes are so blind by naruto that you cant see were getting the short end of the stick ?

complaining helps the company's know how the fans feel if we the fans did not complain things could get worse and they will think we are happy with so little for more money ya i shouldn't complain about them making me pay more money for my anime
Well weither it helps or not we still should be greatfull for what we get. I know it kinda sucks to spend alot of money on them even with the way they are but its still better then nothing. And mabey they will make them better sooner or like like I said.