Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #121
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Which Naruto Character Above You Has Cooler Hair

sakura

sasuke or deidara

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #122
Kurenai.
Chunin Exam Participant

Kurenai. has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kurenai. has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hm..Sasuke..

Kakashi or Kisame
You'll learn things you never knew, you never knew..

Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
The heron and the otter are my friends
And we are all connected to each other
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends <3
Kurenai. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:21 AM   #123
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

KAKASHI-SAMA~

anko or yugao

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #124
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
sakura

sasuke or deidara
Deidara's hair is cooler, Sasuke's hair reminds me of a chicken's butt.

Anko's

Inari or Konohamaru
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #125
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

ahahaha..i know..it does look like that....

konohamaru

ebizo or ibiki

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #126
Kurenai.
Chunin Exam Participant

Kurenai. has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kurenai. has completed a tough C-rank mission!

They are both bold..so none? x]

Yagura or Utakata?

Old 02-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #127
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

hahah

utakata

sora or kurenai

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #128
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kurenai

Itachi or Sakura

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #129
Yassie_x
Ninja Academy Student

Yassie_x is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi

sasori or kiba
Yassie_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #130
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kiba!!!

Ino or Choji lol
Old 02-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #131
Yassie_x
Ninja Academy Student

Yassie_x is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ino :P

temari or hinata
Yassie_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:42 AM   #132
TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!!
Genin

TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

temari

shizune or sakura

I love Elmo..
put this in your siggy if you do too!

calm down bro, it's P.E.
Not the olympics.

Everyone is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.

~TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!!~
TheMostWonderfulGirlEva!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:21 AM   #133
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Shizune.
Ao or Kisame?

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #134
Kurenai.
Chunin Exam Participant

Maybe Kisame..

Naruto or Sasuke

Old 02-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #135
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hm, they both have great hair styles but..I'm gonna go with Naruto because I like the color better.

Sora or Sasuke?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #136
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Sora

Ino or Sakura
Old 02-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #137
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Honestly, Ino.
Itachi or Kabuto?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:12 AM   #138
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Itachi

Orochimaru or Sasuke

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:06 AM   #139
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Orochimaru.
A or B?

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 02-04-2012, 05:38 AM   #140
Tonton
Genin

Tonton has completed a tough C-rank mission!Tonton has completed a tough C-rank mission!

A

Tsume or Shibi