Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default DC Universe Online free this Tuesday

Who will download it now that it is free?
Old 10-29-2011, 08:58 AM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: DC Universe Online free this Tuesday

I'll probably get it and pay like, the $5 so that I'm not just some random lower level account but at the same time I won't have to pay every month, and I'll have like, half perks or w/e lol

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I'll probably get it and pay like, the $5 so that I'm not just some random lower level account but at the same time I won't have to pay every month, and I'll have like, half perks or w/e lol
That's what I'll do..I'll just buy a random DLC
Old 10-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I will play but not pay :P
I already pay SOE for Everquest 1 and 2 (P2P MMORPGs)

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
Moneeb
Freshmen Academy Student

Moneeb is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Tailed Monster Cat View Post
Who will download it now that it is free?
What is it about?
Moneeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #6
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneeb View Post
What is it about?
It's a DC universe MMORPG......you know, superheroes like batman and superman.......
Old 10-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There are so many mmorpg's out there which are free to play, so why would anyone play one that requires you to pay even a dime?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
There are so many mmorpg's out there which are free to play, so why would anyone play one that requires you to pay even a dime?
Maybe people that like the game? :P

Besides, with P2P u can have everything in the game, and with F2P u have to buy "Premium" stuff to stand a chance agaisnt "Premium" Players, in the end u waste more money. (if u are really addicted)

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #9
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

So...it became free a few days ago...I'm already halfway to level 30... o.o

The game is awesome
Old 11-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Because every mmo isn't the exact same thing.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 11-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #11
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Quote:
Because every mmo isn't the exact same thing.
Even though 95% sort of are if you look at it from a certain perspective.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #12
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

I'm like......Level 4 xD
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Tailed Monster Cat View Post
Even though 95% sort of are if you look at it from a certain perspective.
Not really. Even if basics are the same, the characters encountered, the history and background, the abilities and items that can be acquired and various other things are different.

You're not gonna see Batman on Runescape or the Powerpuff Girls in World of Warcraft.

/Heil

Old 11-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #14
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Quote:
Not really. Even if basics are the same, the characters encountered, the history and background, the abilities and items that can be acquired and various other things are different.

You're not gonna see Batman on Runescape or the Powerpuff Girls in World of Warcraft.
That would actually be pretty awesome.

But anyways the point is that even if the story and characters are different, a game might still be a bit repetitive from being similar to other games.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #15
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Been playing it lately myself. It's saving grace is the combat, which plays like a beat 'em up rather than the normal turn based.

Also super speed has lighting aura, me gusta. P:<
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:42 AM   #16
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I want to, but I don't think my laptop has the proper system requirements.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:46 AM   #17
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Downloaded DCU, was taking hours and Fell asleep when laptop turned off in the middle of it.

/facepalm

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Been playing it lately myself. It's saving grace is the combat, which plays like a beat 'em up rather than the normal turn based.

Also super speed has lighting aura, me gusta. P:<
VORN WE SHOULD PLAY TOGETHER

/Heil

Old 11-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #19
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
VORN WE SHOULD PLAY TOGETHER
Irrelevant now, but since I don't want it to look like I shot you down: MY CAPE IS READY
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #20
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

To be honest they all are the same, just different art styles and stories. What you do in World of warcraft, you can do in just about every other game out there. This is not to say all mmo's are the same quality,but the basic game mechanics are since WoW have not chance for most of these games. You see left click the monster and your character runs over to it awkwardly. Once it gets there, you're just waiting to see if your numbers are greater than your target's.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote