Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-13-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Anyone else play these games? Discuss the games and things here.

I only have Red but I plan on getting Sky. I'm thinking of going with Eevee+Riolu, but I've heard great things about using Vulpix or Shinx, especially Vulpix. So now I can't decide.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

I play them but I restart them a lot currently doing a Skitty and Riolu run but all the starters work Shinx has discharge which hits all enemies in the room but won't work on ground types and pokemon with lightning rod ability will make it fail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have Explorers of....Darkness.Haven't played it in months,though.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I have all the versions.

If anyone needs rescuing, I'll help you.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Okies, I'll let you know if I die in Red.

@ILIKEPIE: I know, but I just heard that those were the best. I'll probably do Eevee+Riolu or Vulpix+Eevee. Or maybe Vukpix+Riolu. People say that Shinx is good but not until he gets Charge and an Electric move, or Discharge.

Old 10-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #6
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it takes a lot of gummies to evolve Riolu plus another item

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #7
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah, a high IQ and a Sun Ribbon because he evolves in daylight. But I heard Rio is great for boss fights and has high attack.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Are these games any good? What kinda gams are they. I know they are Pokemon, but they look like they are Strategy RPG.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #9
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Aw man. I'm a fugitive now Dx I always kind of disliked this part of the game, because it's so intimidating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Are these games any good? What kinda gams are they. I know they are Pokemon, but they look like they are Strategy RPG.
It's an Action/Adventure RPG. You play as Pokemon who creates a Rescue Team with your partner (Main-series starter Pokemon and Pikachu for Red, Blue, Time, and Darkness like Squirtle or Chimchar but not Meowth or Skitty, any available starter in Sky like Eevee+Vulpix, Torchic+Munchlax, etc) and you have to do rescues yo help Pokemon and solve mysteries, though it depends on the game. In Red/Blue, you have to find out why the world is having so many disasters, in Time/Darkness/Sky, you have to find the Time Gears for Dialga before time collapses in on itself. If you get T/D/S, I'd advise getting Sky because it has many added and update features and more options for starters and partners. But you should also get Red/Blue, but Red is on the GBA and Blue is on the DS. The ending for the main story always makes me cry ):

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ue_Rescue_Team
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...rs_of_Darkness
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...plorers_of_Sky

The games are really fun, but hard, especially in the post-game dungeons. Think going through 40 floors is extremely tedious? Try 99 floors with being set back to level 1, no items, and no money. I've own the game for years but I can only make it so far, and I have to use Mew to get anywhere Dx
Thank god that dungeon is optional though, and Celebi automatically joins you without a fight. (Purity Forest)

Last edited by Vocaloid; 10-15-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kinda fun but gets tedious at the end, especially when you have to do all those super long missions. And I hate how you cant skip the dialogue.

My main char in Sky was Eevee, followed by Vulpix. Espeon + Ninetales is boss, but it sucks that you have to wait till the end to evolve, and you still have to get special items to do so.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:43 AM   #11
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah. In MD Red, you can evolve the regular starters when they simply reach the levels (and by the end, they're already around..say lvl 34 so they're close to evolving again unless you got Bulbasaur or Totodile.) but for Eevee, Pikachu, and Machop, you need to get special items that can't be gotten until later in the post game. (Except for the Link Cable for Machop, you need a key in the Solar Cave.)
You can't evolve Pikachu or Eevee without getting Surf (from Solar Cave, and you need something that can cross water), and starting the Mirage Pokemon quest which is random after Solar Cave. (Or you have to unlock Wyvern Hill which requires a Friend Area that's randomly given out via missions if you want Espeon, and you still need a key..)

I also hate how badly the difficultly spikes towards the end. Seriously. You can beat Magma Cavern (Groudon's level) like it's nothing, but then the game immediately jumps in the Sky Tower, with all the Agility-abusing Scizors and Aerodactyls, Salamances, and Metagrosses (Though Aerodactyl is probably the most annoying thing here) and you're hardly prepared for it. If you end up in a Monster house and then Agility is used, you're unable to move for at least 5 turns because of speed. So you die and are forced to beat the entire tower all over again. I didn't die but I was lucky with just 1 Monster House.

Solar Cave is kind of hard even if you manage to beat Sky Tower too, which is the recommended next area. And then there's how hard the Mirage Pokemon Quest gets even though it's still early in the Post-game (I nearly died in the Fiery Field. Raikou's area isn't as hard though.)

Hope you get some Joy Ribbons. You'll need them. Badly.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:53 AM   #12
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Well there's an online Wonder Mail Generator that you can use to get any item from any dungeon you choose. PM me if you want the link.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:12 AM   #13
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know. I've been using codes that people made online to get the Joy Ribbons (Because I almost died in Darknight Relic where you can get them), a Friend Bow, and a Water Stone for my Eevee (Though Northwind Field was the next Area I needed to go. I found Thunderstones for Pikachu in the previous area though)

I'll probably use it to stock up on items and stuff though.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #14
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, I just got Explorers of Sky, and I haven't fully decided on what starter+partner I'm gonna use. I'm thinking of Vulpix+Riolu after seeing how bad Imprison is when it's used on you (About 5 turns of no moving), which will be great against bosses. Plus Riolu has good stats and starts with Bite, while Vulpix starts with Faint Attack (Eevee gets....Flail...)

And in Red I'm in the Post-game trying to raise my rank and level because Mew won't join me, and I need it for Purity Forest and Wish Cave. Fiery Field was brutal when I first started it too, though I've already met Ho-oh.