Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #41
LoveGunner The Sage
Apprentice Genin

LoveGunner The Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Tobi is Sasuke's father, Fugaku Uchiha

"I. AM. YOUR FATHER." XD well, Kishi DOES have the hobbie of watching lots of movies.

I like this- and it's incredibly possible- and it brings the drama back to the "Itachi's going to confront Tobi." buildup.

Wait, wait, wait. Suddenly tried to picture Fugaku with Tobi's hairstyle. O.o

Maybe it would fall back down when he takes off the mask.

Or he could be Shisui...... As long as he isn't Obito. But Fugaku has now attended Shisui and Izuna on my 'Who-I-Want-Tobi-To-Be' list. 8D

I wear my Konoha headband everywhere I go, because it is a symbol of my undying Will of Fire..... And because I spent 22$ on it at Hot Topic.....

I speak with the Naruto characters on a daily basis. Why? well, luckily, Ninja's don't have caller ID. So that's 1 reason.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LoveGunner The Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #42
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Even if it's not him, there must be some connection to him.
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #43
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I am pretty sure, I remember seeing Fugaku dead on top of Mikoto in the uncut version of the Anime back when Sasuke was thinking back to that night, whilst through the battle with Naruto, in the original, so it can not really be Fugaku unless, he was brought back..
Like I said in the OP, it was a Zetsu clone that took his place after the 9-Tails' attack. A Zetsu clone is said to perfectly imitate its target in every form except for previous knowledge. All Fugaku/Tobi would have to do is tell his most reliable servant of who and what he knows. That's how Itachi would've fallen for the clone during the Massacre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yin-yang release sannin View Post
There will be always links for any character to slot into Tobi personality but fugaku for me, doesn't fall under any of those character. For *** sake, his dead and buried and If tobi is fugaku why does he hate hashirama so much, what has he done to him personally, why didn't itachi (a near genius level shinobi) find out, why does he need to marry and father to sons, where is the injury, minato gave him during the kyuubi attack? And so much more reasons to point how ridiculous this accusation is.
Like I said in the OP, it was a Zetsu clone that took his place after the 9-Tails' attack. The Uchiha Massacre occurred years after the attack. It was the Zetsu clone that died.

Are you really going to trust Tobi word for word after Kishi just revealed that he duped us all? Whoever Tobi really is, the only reason to say he hates the 1st Hokage is to fit in with his "Madara" cover. Without it, will anyone (including the readers) really believe it's Madara?

Itachi fell for the Zetsu clone. It can perfectly imitate its target right down to the chakra specifics. He believed he killed his father during the Massacre. Turns out it was a Zetsu clone. Whoever Tobi is can change his voice and personality to fit a flamboyant little child. I'm sure changing his voice to fit another man wouldn't be difficult. Regarding chakra, Tobi clearly has bodily experiments where his arms are now coming from a Zetsu-like plant. He can also theoretically change Sharingan's like they're pairs of socks. Whoever Tobi is, their chakra is definitely not the same from when they had no modifications.

An Uchiha is as proud of his clan as any man can possibly be, especially Fugaku. Why wouldn't he marry and prolong his clan's life?

How does the injury Minato gave him have any effect on anything? It's not like the current Tobi has a significant back injury because he got hit with a Rasengan...Not sure what you're trying to point out with this one.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #44
thenewguy
Apprentice Genin

thenewguy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If tobi is fugaku why would he agree to help itachi kill the clan when he was planning a coup to take over the village
thenewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #45
Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake Send a message via Yahoo to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake

Honestly the best theory ive heard so far. But lets wait and find out shall we.,?
Old 10-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #46
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Yin-yang release sannin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Yin-yang release sannin

well you tried to convinced me, not good enough. Give 1 solid reason why fugaku is tobi.
But God's judgement, fairest of all.
Yin-yang release sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #47
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Only good reason I can think of is to have a hilarious Star Wars replay.

'Sasuke, I am your father.' :3

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #48
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

^ He gave several. Plus it's just a theory.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #49
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy View Post
If tobi is fugaku why would he agree to help itachi kill the clan when he was planning a coup to take over the village
Lol, it's pretty clear that not everyone reads the OP. That was the bulk of it, but I'll just copy and paste the main idea.

"First off, Itachi had fallen out of favor from his father. Fugaku thought Itachi would be the clan's saving member. However, it became painfully obvious that Itachi wasn't interested in doing what's best for the clan.
Since killing the entire clan would make Itachi a rogue shinobi, this was the perfect opportunity for Itachi to help Fugaku. As a rogue shinobi, he would be hired into Akatsuki, unwillingly helping Fugaku to achieve his master plan."

I know it looks long, but reading the entire OP really answers many of the questions that have been asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yin-yang release sannin View Post
well you tried to convinced me, not good enough. Give 1 solid reason why fugaku is tobi.
I'm not saying that this theory is 100% accurate. No one's forcing a gun to your head and making you accept this.

Not sure how you don't get where I got this idea from after reading the OP. There's just so many links that infers that Fugaku is a possibility.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:58 PM   #50
Yin-yang release sannin
Genin

Yin-yang release sannin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Yin-yang release sannin

I admit,I did not read the OP, sorry! Good possible theory., and still suprised, Itachi didn't sense this. That's if this happen to be true
But God's judgement, fairest of all.

Last edited by Yin-yang release sannin; 10-25-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Yin-yang release sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:30 PM   #51
Acespectrum
Banned

Acespectrum has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake View Post
Honestly the best theory ive heard so far. But lets wait and find out shall we.,?
I'll agree.

But people did poke holes in it.

Even though they were in the original series, where Kishi really didn't even know Madara was coming into the plot.

Last edited by Acespectrum; 10-24-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Acespectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #52
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

ಠ_ಠ wut

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:41 PM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I could buy this.
But Itachi would know..

Wait, that makes even more sense. O_o

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:53 AM   #54
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

But wouldn`t he then save his wife, Mikoto, if he really knew Itachi`s going to kill her? I mean, unless he did save her by another Zetsu clone. But if he did save her, wouldn`t she be along with Tobi fighting in the war?
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:00 AM   #55
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

nope he let her die cause she didn't agree with his plan or she didn't want to leave Sasuke

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:21 AM   #56
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Naruto will fight Tobi and Sasuke and then Tobi will show his true face,Fugaku's face,then Sasuke will realize what the true meaning of Itachi's sacrifice is and he will join Naruto and defeat his father with him. Naruto's hokage,Sasuke is new leader of Uchiha THE END
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #57
Jikūkan
Apprentice Genin

Jikūkan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I read the theory, but not all the posts afterwards so I may be stating something that's already been said prior.

Both Fugaku and Tobi fold their arms an awful lot. Also about the same height in estimation(not fact ofc.)

Liked this theory. It's now one of my top two hopefuls along side Tobirama.
Jikūkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #58
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikūkan View Post
I read the theory, but not all the posts afterwards so I may be stating something that's already been said prior.

Both Fugaku and Tobi fold their arms an awful lot. Also about the same height in estimation(not fact ofc.)

Liked this theory. It's now one of my top two hopefuls along side Tobirama.
Ha!

According to Databook:
Tobis height: 175cm
Fugakus height 175cm

Just putting this out there.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #59
Jikūkan
Apprentice Genin

Jikūkan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Ha!

According to Databook:
Tobis height: 175cm
Fugakus height 175cm

Just putting this out there.
ooo, so it is a fact! I should never doubt my intuitions >: D
Jikūkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #60
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Great theory. I actually love the idea. A little cliche, but at the same time, it's one of those cliches you sort of like. There may be some flaws like others have stated, but it sounds way more probably then most Obito theories.

I think the most convincing part is Mikoto telling Fugaku about Kushina giving birth. Well, for me anyways. It was an easy answer to the question of how he knew about it.

Great job! Now he goes on my list of Tobi's possible real identities.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote