Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #621
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Would you rather have the character above you aid you in battle, die, or marry yo

aid

shikamaru

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:08 AM   #622
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Would you rather have the character above you aid you in battle, die, or marry yo

Aid

yamato
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--
Miss Shunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #623
Higirl21
Super Banned

Higirl21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

MaRrY

UdOn
Higirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:29 PM   #624
Sasuke493
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasuke493 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Aid

Sakura?

"Welcome to the end of your life, and I promise it's going to hurt." - Vegeta

"[I]You aren't a monster fox anymore. You're one of my team-mates from Konoha
Sasuke493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #625
UchihaSpy
Banned

Location: Spying on you,so you better watch your everystep .... (O,O ill be watching you)
UchihaSpy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

DIE DIE DIE DIE

Haku
UchihaSpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #626
Higirl21
Super Banned

Higirl21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Aid

Minato
Higirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #627
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero

Aid ...His character always sat well with me, his intentions were pure, and he was the reason Naruto is able to take the reigns and save the world :troll.

Sakura
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Opacityzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:31 AM   #628
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

aid in battle while I sit back and watch

Tsunade
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #629
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

first aim me secone marry me

ginkaku
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #630
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Aid then die

Gaara

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-23-2012, 04:29 AM   #631
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

aid me

omoi
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #632
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

aid

darui

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-26-2012, 03:39 AM   #633
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

aid me

choza
Spoiler:
Old 07-26-2012, 05:24 AM   #634
Shunya
Ninja Academy Student

Shunya has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

aid me

zetsu
Shunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #635
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

aid me

hashirama
Spoiler:
Old 07-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #636
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

aid!!! it'd be so cool for him to aid me

shino

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #637
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

aid

asuma
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--
Miss Shunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #638
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

aid me

sasori's mom (puppet)
Spoiler:
Old 08-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #639
kagura13
Veteran Chunin

kagura13 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Aid

Sakura
Old 08-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #640
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

aid then die

baki

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote: