Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Video Game Imports

Have you ever imported a video game before? If so, what game(s) was it? I myself just ordered Jump Ultimate Stars a couple of days ago. (My first and only import, actually.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Video Game Imports

I really wanted to get Final fantasy 13 early,but didn't. Hope that counts. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well I didn't import them, but I found Jump Super Stars and a Japanese Naruto game for the DS at Bestbuy and bought them! XD

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i imported bleach soul carnival 2

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i imported bleach soul carnival 2
I wanted to get that game so badly

I ended up buying it off the japanese PSN store like a year after it was released tho.

I Imported Jump Ultimate stars as well, and I'm planning to import One piece Kaizoku Musou if it isin't released in the US.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Tag Force 3 from UK

Same with Sagepain, im definitely importing One Piece if it doesn't come here.
Also i'll probably import the next monster hunter if theres no US release

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Tag Force 3 from UK

Same with Sagepain, im definitely importing One Piece if it doesn't come here.
Also i'll probably import the next monster hunter if theres no US release
i heard europe is getting a 3DS bundle for MH 3G >.<

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 11-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I really want to get Tales of Vesperia and Xillia imported. But that's until i get a ps3 first.

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:28 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I imported the One Piece: Unlimited Cruise games.

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
i heard europe is getting a 3DS bundle for MH 3G >.<

Old 11-02-2011, 06:34 PM   #11
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mmhmm I'm not even joking. I don't remember but I think they are getting a special looking 3DS as well.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 11-02-2011, 06:37 PM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Mmhmm I'm not even joking. I don't remember but I think they are getting a special looking 3DS as well.

GOD WHY DOES CAPCOM HATE AMERICA?
Spoiler:

God i hate crapcom sometimes. That thing would be perfect for me considering i dont have a 3DS yet.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #13
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Awww man you beat me to it showing you! >.< I just sent you a PM where I found it.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 11-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #14
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I'm going to move to Europe.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

lol xD Im sooo mad.

WELL. I can't import a 3Ds game due to region lock... and im not buyin a UK 3ds... sooooo im mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I'm going to move to Europe.
Yeah. I may too. But i feel bad for Australians. They get nothing. They're probably still stuck on the PS1.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #16
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol xD Im sooo mad.

WELL. I can't import a 3Ds game due to region lock... and im not buyin a UK 3ds... sooooo im mad.
You and me both! I HOPE we get this bundle as well cause that will definitely sell me to get a 3DS. I love Monster Hunter! (Even tho I only have Tri) >.<

Yup the 3DS is region lock which was a stupid move on Nintendo's part. Me either cause then we would have to get all our games from there.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 11-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Nintendo region locks everything. I still don't get why.

It's basically giving people reason to hack into their merchandise. >_>

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #18
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^I was thinking the exact same thing.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #19
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

PS3 is region free and has some good games to import.

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #20
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Nintendo region locks everything. I still don't get why.

It's basically giving people reason to hack into their merchandise. >_>
Well the DS was the last to be region free, but yeah i agree with you Maikeru.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]