Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #181
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Skyrim!!!!!

But the level cap is 70. :/
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #182
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dang these spells are epic...
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #183
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So I went up a mountain only to find i went up the wrong mountain. THen I crossed the right mountain, only to find out I needed to stay up on the top of the mountain. =_______________=

I turned of my game and went to bed, shortly after raging my ass off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:26 PM   #184
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

did you get the spell to show you the way to your destination?
Old 11-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #185
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Naw. Is it that helpful?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:32 PM   #186
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah buy it at the Riverwood trader, it gives you the path to your goal
Old 11-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #187
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Still at whiterun for like two weeks straight.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #188
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Holy shiznits. Thers an ice troll. wth do i do? LOL i'm going to meet the greybeards for the first time

Old 11-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #189
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah that's fun, just run past the troll. It's slow and nothing rewarding from killing really
Old 11-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #190
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

=_=. I'm scared. Jk. But i feel like it'll one shot me

Old 11-18-2011, 09:11 PM   #191
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Nah but don't let it hit you for long, and don't forget to save regularly

Giants are the scary ones
Old 11-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #192
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Nah i like the giants. And i escaped it lol

Old 11-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #193
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

you're on your way, my young grasshopper
Old 11-18-2011, 09:18 PM   #194
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Oh it will dude I tried it and got destroyed

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #195
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Dude bears are harder for me to kill than dragons =.=
Old 11-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #196
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Dude the first bear was a walk over and ever other ones I find just swipe me twice and I'm dead

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #197
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I kicked into the clouds by a giant. It got mad at me for killing the mammoths. i am only level 10 so it was bound to happen.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #198
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I kicked into the clouds by a giant. It got mad at me for killing the mammoths. i am only level 10 so it was bound to happen.
Lol that happened to me too, I walk up to a giant when I was like level 5 and start slashing at it with two iron swords. He turns around and clubs me, launching me I don't even know how many feet up in the air. One hit kill xD

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:53 AM   #199
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

How should i go about getting new weapons? I'm still stuck with this Skyforge Sword from Eolund o_o

Old 11-19-2011, 05:16 AM   #200
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

I use that + ghostblade since I can't find any others really

You can improve their stats by going to the smith place too, you need equipment tho

Also dual wield with 2 enchanted weapons owns, or switch 1 for a spell

I'm happy i'm a high-mage, magic ftw

Tags
dragons, elder scrolls, ps3, skyrim, xbox