Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default RinneTensei to the MAX

It'd be funny if Madara releases Edo Tensei, Obito uses RinneTensei, Obito dies and Madara revives, and Madara uses Edo Tensei on Obito's dead body using a Zetsu as a sacrifice.

Edo Madara and Living Obito ---> Living Madara and Edo Obito

And they could switch it again if they wanted.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: RinneTensei to the MAX

They don't have the prep/time
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Rinne Tensei doesn't require the user to die. Nagato just died when he used it because he was already basically out of chakra.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

^It doesn't but IIRC it was stated in the manga that Obito would die to revive Madara.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:57 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Obito is not going to give up his life for madara!!!!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:57 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I doubt that he would is what I'm saying.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-23-2013, 02:03 PM   #7
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

yeah please don't make Obito die in such a anticlimatic way just to have him come back as edo tensei, it seems pointless

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #8
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
yeah please don't make Obito die in such a anticlimatic way just to have him come back as edo tensei, it seems pointless
This isn't a theory stupid.

It's an idea that is possible.

And yes, completely pointless except then Madara will be much more powerful.
^-^
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 02-23-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
It'd be funny if Madara releases Edo Tensei, Obito uses RinneTensei, Obito dies and Madara revives, and Madara uses Edo Tensei on Obito's dead body using a Zetsu as a sacrifice.

Edo Madara and Living Obito ---> Living Madara and Edo Obito

And they could switch it again if they wanted.
That wouldn't be smart because Madara is a LOT stronger than Obito, so it is better for him to be edo tensei'd having unlimited chakra and immortal.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #10
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
This isn't a theory stupid.

It's an idea that is possible.

And yes, completely pointless except then Madara will be much more powerful.
Yes it is a very stupid theory or not and I don't even see obito reviving madara.

2 things I might see happening and yes its a theory better than yours.

*Obito wont revive madara because he has him at his mercy since he is the one alive with the rinnegan. He would prefer to be the host of the juubi and.try to get rid of madara. If you have common sense, in the manga obito.doesn't consider madara an ally and would cast Mugen tsukuyomi while obito attempts to be the host of the juubi.

OR

*Naruto/kakashi gets through obito and turns to the good side, sacrificing himself as redemption for his evil deeds by reviving those killed at war. Like what Nagato did for konoha.

Last edited by Harlequin; 02-23-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #11
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Yes it is a very stupid theory or not and I don't even see obito reviving madara.

2 things I might see happening and yes its a theory better than yours.

*Obito wont revive madara because he has him at his mercy since he is the one alive with the rinnegan. He would prefer to be the host of the juubi and.try to get rid of madara. If you have common sense, in the manga obito.doesn't consider madara an ally and would cast Mugen tsukuyomi while obito attempts to be the host of the juubi.

OR

*Naruto/kakashi gets through obito and turns to the good side, sacrificing himself as redemption for his evil deeds by reviving those killed at war. Like what Nagato did for konoha.
tl;dr

Again, this isn't a theory. It's an idea.

An idea that is possible, I'm not saying I bet it will happen at all. I'm not even implying that it will happen. I'm just saying that the action itself is possible because they both have Rinnegan and they're both on the same 'team'.

Are they attacking eachother? No. So they are on the same 'team'.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 02-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #12
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
tl;dr

Again, this isn't a theory. It's an idea.

An idea that is possible, I'm not saying I bet it will happen at all. I'm not even implying that it will happen. I'm just saying that the action itself is possible because they both have Rinnegan and they're both on the same 'team'.

Are they attacking eachother? No. So they are on the same 'team'.
Derp! Read first sentence

And read the rest. I didn't say they were.fighting each other. I specified obito doesn't consider madara an ally and I don't see him reviving madara cuz obito see's himself the juubi host.

Herpa derp!

Last edited by Harlequin; 02-23-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #13
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Derp! Read first sentence

And read the rest. I didn't say they were.fighting each other. I specified obito doesn't consider madara an ally and I don't see him reviving madara cuz obito see's himself the juubi host.

Herpa derp!
Cool story bro.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 02-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #14
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Quote:
Cool story bro.
Nice reply after 5 days brah!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #15
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to reply within 5 minutes due to having more important things to do than spend all of my time on this website?
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 02-27-2013, 06:09 PM   #16
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Quote:
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to reply within 5 minutes due to having more important things to do than spend all of my time on this website?
Good to see it took more than 2hrs for the reply.

Anyone logging in websites is a waste of time. As you are doing now replying in the process. Common sense really.

And to add another common sense situation based on immaturity regarding the life part. Look at our join dates and post counts. That should be enough to say whose who.

Last edited by Harlequin; 02-27-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #17
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Lol, you should see my other account. Actually I've been barely active since about July of last year. (JashinSama is the other account)

I'm always logged in.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 02-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #18
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ i remember jashin sama....was that acc banned right?
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:07 AM   #19
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsuki View Post
lol, you should see my other account. Actually i've been barely active since about july of last year. (jashinsama is the other account)

i'm always logged in.
incredible news!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:04 PM   #20
eatmenah
Freshmen Academy Student

eatmenah has completed a tough C-rank mission!eatmenah has completed a tough C-rank mission!

In the world of all possibilities I like this one. A lot!