Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-20-2011, 03:35 AM   #1
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama
Default The Answer to How Hashirama Beat Madara

Tobi said that he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato right? So here is my theory, Tobi is Madara (I don't understand how) and he gave the RINNEGAN to Nagato right? I'm assuming that Tobi is a zetsu clone thing, and that at the end of Madara's lifetime before he fought Hashirama, he gave his newly evolved eyes (EMS to Rinnegan) to Nagato.

I'm going to agree with Kalmeast's theory on how there can be two Madaras and say that THAT is how there are two.

1.Madara received the Rinnegan,
2.Madara gave the power to Nagato(somehow) as did Itachi to Sasuke.
3.Nagato awakened it after Madara died, when his parents were killed during the Second War.
4.Tobi came into our world.

If you're still wondering how Hashirama beat Madara, it's because he didn't have eyes to fight him with... He knew he wouldn't be able to rule the world with Hashirama around, so he was reincarnated long after Hashirama died.

Remember how Tobi was around during the Third War? He had a clash with Minato and summoned the Nine Tails. It makes sense if he came into being during the Second War.

Last edited by JashinSama; 10-20-2011 at 03:38 AM.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:16 AM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Answer to How Hashirama Beat Madara

Madara Theory 5000! That's how!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:06 AM   #3
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Madara Theory 5000! That's how!
Nope, because my theory doesn't deal with that weird Soul or Body stuff.

Madara gave his eyes to Nagato, he died, Nagato awakened Rinnegan, Madara ressurected.

THUS, Madara can still be ET'd. Just like how Neji and Choji can still be ET'd.

Edo Tensei only requires someone to have DIED, not be currently dead.

Tobi is Madara's body(resurrected) and soul.

ET Madara is Madara's body(lightly speaking because of the sacrifice for ET) and soul.

The only difference being that ET Madara doesn't know what's happening in the world currently or that he was even ressurected. (Madara's original body is in the ground somewhere)

Sorry to bring religion into this, but it's the same thing as how Jesus is God, the Father is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. They're not three separate parts.

Not saying I believe this^ But I do believe my theory.

Last edited by JashinSama; 10-20-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashinSama View Post

No. We have already been told that the specific requirements of ET is that the resurrected soul MUST currently be in the PURE world meaning the DO have to be dead.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^This, and besides, Neji and Choji never died, they only came close to death.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
No. We have already been told that the specific requirements of ET is that the resurrected soul MUST currently be in the PURE world meaning the DO have to be dead.
So according to what you say, and Manga logic of the Narutoverse, Madara can't be Tobi? At all? So I guess I'm back to my other theory. Although I am keeping this in mind.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #7
hnl
Genin

hnl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.hnl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.hnl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.hnl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.hnl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So according to what you say, and Manga logic of the Narutoverse, Madara can't be Tobi? At all? So I guess I'm back to my other theory. Although I am keeping this in mind.
Madara could have split himself or made a non jutsu clone and afterwards copy his memories into the clone... and there are even more possibilities...
But no matter what, I am looking forward to read the story about Tobi
hnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKI!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I thought for #3, Madara said he awakened the Rinnegan shortly before his death, not Nagato awakening it?

///
/^\\/
Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
I thought for #3, Madara said he awakened the Rinnegan shortly before his death, not Nagato awakening it?
If Madara knew he was going to die, he would have implanted it into Nagato, and sequentially died, hoping he would rezz him.

Obviously something went screwy

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:16 PM   #10
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
If Madara knew he was going to die, he would have implanted it into Nagato, and sequentially died, hoping he would rezz him.

Obviously something went screwy
According to my theory, everything went according to plan for Madara/Tobi.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #11
Shadow Clone77
Academy Graduate

Shadow Clone77 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe Madara hadn't awakened the rinnegan at the time he fought Hashirama. Madara survived that fight and lived for many years afterwards he only awakened the rinnegan when he was close to his death. He used Hashirama's DNA to make Tobi and Zetsu then gave the rinnegan to Nagato so he could ressurect him in the future. Tobi was created to make sure this happened and Madara implanted his memories in Tobi. Tobi is a Madara Zetsu clone.
Shadow Clone77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #12
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Madara lost to him at VoTE and 'died' there... But faked it, itachi agrees with that. But just to add to it; Danzou and so forth called Madara to help Itachi kill the clan.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:23 AM   #13
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Madara lost to him at VoTE and 'died' there... But faked it, itachi agrees with that. But just to add to it; Danzou and so forth called Madara to help Itachi kill the clan.
Yeah, and according to my theory, Madara, instead of just dying, transferred his Rinnegan powers to Nagato (that little brat managed to grow) and he was reborn as Tobi. And then also ET'd by Kabuto.

Does anyone think this is plausible/possible?(not sure which word to use)
Old 10-22-2011, 01:28 AM   #14
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Itachi agrees yet the Manga evidence shows Madara did die.-.-

We know he died at some point.
During Tobiramas reign we saw his Grave.

Quote:
before he fought Hashirama, he gave his newly evolved eyes (EMS to Rinnegan) to Nagato.
That was 70 years ago.-.-

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:04 AM   #15
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
That was 70 years ago.-.-
Yep. Nagato wasn't born and somehow Madara gave it to him. Think about it, the only people who can achieve Rinnegan are those who have Senju blood right? Nagato isn't a Senju or an Uchiha. How else would he have received the Rinnegan? Through sheer randomness? I don't think so.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:04 PM   #16
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Nope, because my theory doesn't deal with that weird Soul or Body stuff.

Madara gave his eyes to Nagato, he died, Nagato awakened Rinnegan, Madara ressurected.

Tobi is Madara's body(resurrected) and soul.

ET Madara is Madara's body(lightly speaking because of the sacrifice for ET) and soul.

The only difference being that ET Madara doesn't know what's happening in the world currently or that he was even ressurected. (Madara's original body is in the ground somewhere)

Sorry to bring religion into this, but it's the same thing as how Jesus is God, the Father is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. They're not three separate parts.

Not saying I believe this^ But I do believe my theory.
If I were madara's body ressurectd and I knew my body and soul was out there I wouldn't refer to myself as "him" I'd refer to myself as "me"

Last edited by Mizukage; 10-22-2011 at 09:04 PM. Reason: sp
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Location: The one path you chose for yourself, is the truth of your universe.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

It's likely that nagato is an uzumaki.
To Aru Majutsu no Index <3
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #18
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

How could Madara possibly give Nagato the Rinnegan before fighting the 1st Hokage, that is utterly impossible time wise.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:45 AM   #19
Yin-yang release sannin
Academy Graduate

Yin-yang release sannin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Yin-yang release sannin

Nagato isn't immortal, even jiraya was older than him. So how the h*ll did madara give nagato his so-called evolved eyes before his death or is it after?. Ponder on that. But remember he said his eyes evolved moments after his death (after Hashirama killed him)
But God's judgement, fairest of all.
Yin-yang release sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #20
JashinSama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yin-yang release sannin View Post
Nagato isn't immortal, even jiraya was older than him. So how the h*ll did madara give nagato his so-called evolved eyes before his death or is it after?. Ponder on that. But remember he said his eyes evolved moments after his death (after Hashirama killed him)
It's not that he gave it to Nagato, it's that he allowed the best candidate to achieve his Rinnegan.

Nagato wanting to change the world = best candidate as he's part of Jiraiya's prophecy thing.