Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-17-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Something I just thought of...

So I was watching some of the old episodes of Naruto, back in the Leaf Destruction arc and Orochimaru's fight with the Third Hokage and something occured to me.

Ok, so way back when we learnt of Orochimaru's plan to take over Sasuke's body and the body transfer jutsu I always wondered what Orochimaru would do once either Sasuke's body rejected him like the others or even if that wasn't to happen, his body would eventually grow old and die and Orochimaru wanted to have the Sharingan and live forever to discover every jutsu, but this couldn't happen if his body died as he would be back where he started without the Sharingan.

What occured to me is this, is it possible that once he took over Sasuke's body, Orochimaru planned to master his power then have Kabuto or someone else kill him then Kabuto would revive him with Impure World Resurrection?

Kabuto could have worked the talismen so that Orochimaru would have complete free will and he would have had Sasuke's body, the Sharingan along with near immortality aside from being sealed and he would essentually, live forever, never aging in the body he desired to master every jutsu.

I'm not sure how this is relevant to the story now, but if this was the original plan, I'm sure it will come up at some point in time, I'd assume it would somehow be important to the plot if this was the case.

What's you guys opinion? It makes sense I think, there is no reason to believe that Kabuto couldn't have used IWR without Orochimaru's powers Orochimaru had probably taught it to him at some point and Kabuto improved it on his own.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:54 AM   #2
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Something I just thought of...

Maybe Orochimaru wanted to use the body and then when body starts rejecting him he would just take sasuke's eyes.that makes sense.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:59 AM   #3
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Only thing wrong with that is that eyes don't last forever, like anything made of organic matter, they'd decay and die eventually.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:23 AM   #4
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Only thing wrong with that is that eyes don't last forever, like anything made of organic matter, they'd decay and die eventually.

I think he want to copy technique and then learn it.knowledge is knowledge no matter in which body.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:41 AM   #5
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I think his jutsu allows him to "learn" the KGs and he retains previous jutsu from body to body.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was wondering the same thing, and I think you could be right.
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #7
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
So I was watching some of the old episodes of Naruto, back in the Leaf Destruction arc and Orochimaru's fight with the Third Hokage and something occured to me.

Ok, so way back when we learnt of Orochimaru's plan to take over Sasuke's body and the body transfer jutsu I always wondered what Orochimaru would do once either Sasuke's body rejected him like the others or even if that wasn't to happen, his body would eventually grow old and die and Orochimaru wanted to have the Sharingan and live forever to discover every jutsu, but this couldn't happen if his body died as he would be back where he started without the Sharingan.

What occured to me is this, is it possible that once he took over Sasuke's body, Orochimaru planned to master his power then have Kabuto or someone else kill him then Kabuto would revive him with Impure World Resurrection?

Kabuto could have worked the talismen so that Orochimaru would have complete free will and he would have had Sasuke's body, the Sharingan along with near immortality aside from being sealed and he would essentually, live forever, never aging in the body he desired to master every jutsu.

I'm not sure how this is relevant to the story now, but if this was the original plan, I'm sure it will come up at some point in time, I'd assume it would somehow be important to the plot if this was the case.

What's you guys opinion? It makes sense I think, there is no reason to believe that Kabuto couldn't have used IWR without Orochimaru's powers Orochimaru had probably taught it to him at some point and Kabuto improved it on his own.
This is a fine theory but have you thought of the fact that should Kabuto summon Orochimaru by Edo Tensei, Orochimaru would not come in Sasuke's body but his own...neither the sharingan. Sasuke is just a vessel not intertwined with Oro's soul... so the summoning might be a failure.

I dont think Orochimaru wanted to live forever in sasuke's body either...I think he wanted to use Sasuke's body and, use the sharingan to its fullest and master all the jutsu's quickly enough that before sasuke's body would have rejected him, orochimaru would have already invented a true immortality jutsu... besides i think sasuke's body would have lasted past the previous guys hence he waited for him to get stronger.

One thing I respect about Orochimaru is that, he could have gotten a sharingan if he wanted to but he's not cheap... why get a sharingan that his body can't keep up with...he wanted the body too...either all or nothing...that's him.

anyways, I dont think Orochimaru would want to be an ET at all... He definitely has his parents' DNA or something but if he isn't willing to bring them back as ET, why would he bring himself back like that...

It's a fine idea, idea tho' i think. since i myself used to think Kabuto self-ET'd himself because of the cracks in his face just like them...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
kabuto, orochimaru, sasuke's body, theory