Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 07-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Post God of War

http://moviepilot.com/452857-god-of-...fb-stream-post

‘God of War’ Confirmed! Our 5 Picks For Kratos

Quote:
Now that God of War has been officially announced we’ve been presented with one huge challenge: who should play Kratos? One of the most iconic video game characters of recent years, Kratos is pretty much instantly recognizable. He has to be played by the right sort of actor if this film is going to work, so we’ve stepped up to offer five stars that we’d love to see as the Spartan general!

Vin Diesel

Spoiler:

Quote:
Vin has got just the right look for the role of Kratos; He’s big, he’s shaven-headed and as anyone who’s seen Chronicles of Riddick can confirm, he’s good with blades. He’s got experience on his side too; definitely one of our favorites for the role.

Jason Statham

Spoiler:

Quote:
This Brit star has been an action movie staple for a while now. He’s the master of crazy action vehicles The Transporter, Crank and his latest film The Expendables 2. All well and good, but we’re so used to seeing him with a gun in hand; could he really carry off a sword-wielding role? Also at 5’9” he’s the shortest of our choices — though I definitely wouldn’t want to mess with him, regardless.

Jason Momoa

Spoiler:

Quote:
How about another, very different Jason. We’ve seen Momoa play Conan in the recent remake and Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones. He’s got muscle, along with sword and sorcery experience on his side — but would he be willing to shave off his locks for this role? He also hasn’t quite got the big name draw of our other stars.

Tom Hardy

Spoiler:

Quote:
Hardy got ripped for his part in Bronson and then decided to get even bigger for his role in MMA film Warrior, and then bigger still for The Dark Knight Rises. If you’ve seen those films then you know he’s got the ability to play ‘seriously psychotic’ when he so chooses. He’d definitely bring a bit of method acting class to the role.

Dwayne Johnson

Spoiler:

Quote:
Those other guys are great, and any one of them would be a thoroughly decent Kratos, but this here is the man I really want to see take the role. He’s huge, ripped and a versatile actor. Anyone who remembers his wrestling days knows that he can do obnoxious, arrogant and most definitely angry, and he’s even got a strange kind of nobility to him in films like The Scorpion King. If anyone is listening: Dwayne Johnson is Kratos!

Or is he? Those are our top five but who would you like to see play the lead in what promises to be one of the bloodiest video game to film adaptions of all time?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

Black Azurite saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: God of War

the rock
Black Azurite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Tom Hardy definitely takes the cake here. Jason Staham and Diesel may be great action movie stars, but they can't match the amount of sheer dedication and power behind Hardy's performances. Anyone, just watch Bronson and you'll see what I'm talking about. Better yet, The Dark Knight Rises is coming out soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Goldberg:
Spoiler:

Dominic Purcell:
Spoiler:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:53 PM   #5
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

My feelings are indeed mixed.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #6
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Even though I have seen every Jason Statham movie created. Ever. In the history of history. I don't think he would be a good match for this role at all.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
Even though I have seen every Jason Statham movie created. Ever. In the history of history. I don't think he would be a good match for this role at all.
Doesn't have the emotional trauma or actual anger to back Kratos up. And one-liners aren't going to cut it either, to be honest.

Old 07-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Doesn't have the emotional trauma or actual anger to back Kratos up. And one-liners aren't going to cut it either, to be honest.
Besides, Kratos is one big guy. Statham's pretty small for something like this. It'd be better to get a MMA type guy who can act pretty well, I'd hate to see this movie not be good.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
Besides, Kratos is one big guy. Statham's pretty small for something like this. It'd be better to get a MMA type guy who can act pretty well, I'd hate to see this movie not be good.
So .. The Rock?

I have a feeling it's going to end up something along the likes of Clash of the Titans, or somehow even worse. With the right director though, I suppose it could be as good as 300.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #10
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Tom Hardy definitely takes the cake here. Jason Staham and Diesel may be great action movie stars, but they can't match the amount of sheer dedication and power behind Hardy's performances. Anyone, just watch Bronson and you'll see what I'm talking about. Better yet, The Dark Knight Rises is coming out soon.
Yea I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Goldberg:
Spoiler:

Dominic Purcell:
Spoiler:
I think Goldberg would fit

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:15 AM   #11
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

domonic not tough enough.

I'd go with Hardy or Rock.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote