Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 01-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #1941
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story

Well, I read all of them but I couldn't find anything like this. It must've been one of the classified ones like Shkin or Val's.

>.<

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #1942
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

You're getting closer. xD

You could just find it out in the next chapter or you could crack it sooner. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:25 PM   #1943
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'll find out...whens the next chapter though for future reference.

>.>

Quote:

Old 01-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #1944
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It's either going to be sometime tonight or tomorrow. >.>

Old 01-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #1945
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Alright, well it better be good like usual mi amigo. Does he get Bro power?

xD

Quote:

Old 01-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #1946
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Possibly, broski. xD

Damn, my draft just got erased.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:21 PM   #1947
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Chapter Seventy-Six: The Power of Patty

Note: I'll try to wrap up this chapter completely tonight, but if I somehow won't be able to do that, then I'll finish the chapter tomorrow, okay, broski? Anyways, in recent news, I'll try to make character profiles for characters in the Invasion of the Bird Clan Arc. Other news, we will soon have our very first Q and A section soon, in about a few chapters or so, due to popular demand from fans of my fic. If you send me a few questions that you'd like for me to answer regarding the story, I'll try to answer it as long as it doesn't spoil too much of the story. xD

Rose's beautiful eyes glanced behind her, her whole body still in total paralysis. Her eyes widened in utter surprise, as her paralysis seemed to falter, a feeble attempt at a smile appearing on her lips. Meanwhile, Miranda in turn smiled even further, exposing her sharp fangs as she sweetly licked her blood-red lips at the sight of blood which shimmered in the shining steel blade of the katana. The blood washed below, flowing onto the ground as Miranda said, "Welcome, dear."
Vatas stood behind Rose, his eyes narrowed as he glanced at his attacker, Miranda's clone. Five different cuts were on his body, each travelling from upper shoulder to chest level. Each cut seemed shallow, yet were each surprisingly deep. Vatas then, holding his steel katana, slashed at the Miranda clone, cutting the clone's shoulder as it jumped back in return. Vatas's eyes remained on the clone as he watched in fascination as the wound he had recently inflicted began to heal.
In a matter of seconds, the regeneration process had ended, and no signs of the wound remained as the Miranda clone took a few steps back, then taking to the skies by several dozen meters. Now out of range, Vatas glanced behind him at Rose, whom's smile remained. "It's been a while, Rose." he said, offering a smile.

__________________________________________________ _______________

"A 'M', eh?" Yosuke asked as he slowly lifted his Gatling gun. Waro, meanwhile, made no movement, staying perfectly still. "No idea!" Yosuke then yelled as he pressed the trigger on his Gatling gun, quickly sending out a barrage of deadly bullets. However, Patty remained in his position, as he murmured under his breath, "Bunshi-Bunshi no Gomu(Gomu means Gum)." Almost immediately after mumbling his words, the barrage of bullets came into contact, shooting into him as Patty was punctured by dozens of bullet.
However, something peculiar occurred as the bullets instead pushed against his skin, and then rebounded back, now heading toward Yosuke. Raising an eyebrow in question, Yosuke quickly ducked, dodging the rebounded bullets. Rubber? he thought as he ducked. The Gomu-Gomu no Mi, perhaps?
Waro in turn then stood up. Now intrigued, he began setting to using his large scroll, only to be halted by Yosuke who raised a hand to signal. "If you're thinking that my ability is to stretch my ability," Patty then replied, as his two legs, first watery, began to glow into pure light.
"Bunshi-Bunshi no Pika(Pika means Glint) Patty then muttered to himself.
"Then you're wrong." Patty finished, as in a flash, he disappeared, instantly then reappearing behind Yosuke. Yosuke's eyes widened as Patty followed up with a roundhouse kick which connected to Yosuke, sending him flying several meters away.
"Yosuke!" Waro yelled, as Yosuke splashed into the dark ocean waters, quickly sinking. Patty meanwhile said nothing, his legs now back to its normal state. Waro glanced at Patty, now alerted, as bubbles submerged. Then, Yosuke's head emerged from the waters. Latching onto a large piece of driftwood beside him, he then stood on the driftwood, holding his wet Gatling gun in his hands. His cigar had been completely extinguished and was now moist, along with his clothes.
Spitting the cigar from his mouth while coughing, Yosuke then said, "You were moving at light-speed there..."
"He ate the Pika-Pika no Mi?" Waro asked, confused. "No, you can't eat more than one Devil Fruit," Yosuke replied to Waro. "If you had, you would have instantly exploded from the inside-out." Patty meanwhile did not move as Yosuke glanced at him. "What are you, Patty Bianchi Nero?" he asked, coughing from nearly drowning. Patty smiled, a kind of smile as if he was being asked a stupid question. "I'm a pirate." he replied and then crouched on one knee. Yosuke's eyes narrowed on the sight of so, as he took out another cigar from his Marine coat. Patty, meanwhile, with his hand, touched the ocean waters, as immediately, bubbles emerged. Instantly, the temperature rose as Yosuke took out his lighter. Then, abruptly, a red color appeared under the cold ocean waters, as Patty smiled, his hand now under the water and hot red. "Time to end this," he said as what seemed like molten lava spilled from the ocean waters, gathering around him.

Yosuke lit his cigar and then promptly tossed his lighter into the lava, as it began to melt under the powerful heat pressure of the approaching magma. "Ditto," he muttered to himself as Patty mumbled to himself, "Bunshi-Bunshi no Magma Shower."

Suddenly, the magma's approach began to speed up, as the sea level around Patty began to rise, rising Patty up into the air more and more. In response, the water around Yosuke and Waro began to go down the sea level. Meanwhile, water gathered towards Patty and the flowing magma; the piece of driftwood that Patty had been standing on was now destroyed by the magma, and Patty's two legs up to his lower waist where now a watery substance, seemingly having transformed into water and was now slowly sucking the cold ocean waters in. "Bunshi-Bunshi no Water Tornado."Patty said.
"What the hell..." Yosuke murmured as his eyes widened. Meanwhile, Waro's large scroll was now open, and Waro was rapidly performing handsigns. As the ocean water was slowly drawn to Patty, the sea level decreased for Yosuke and Waro. Meanwhile, the magma was still approaching. As it began assaulting Yosuke's only foothold, Yosuke quickly jumped back, landing into the cold ocean waters with a splash. He quickly sank, only to emerge a few seconds later, as he found himself on a foothold, surprisingly. Yosuke glanced down, and was shocked to see several fishes near him, each gasping for water. He was even more shocked to see that he was standing on the ground itself. We're at the sea floor!? Yosuke realized. Patty Bianchi Nero, he sucked the ocean dry!

Waro meanwhile widened his eyes, for he was to shocked. Taking a glance at the ground, where half-dead fish laid, he then glanced forward, only to witness a large column of water. The water was seemingly in a large tornado-like shape, reaching up for more than eighty meters, where the upper section of Patty was, in the center of the water tornado.
"Yo, Waro." Yosuke then said, now alarmed. Immediately, Waro glanced at Yosuke, and then below him to see magma approaching him. Suddenly, as the magma was only several centimeters close to Waro, it immediately burst, as a column of magma flew at Waro. Taking a quick backflip back, Waro managed to narrowly avoid the column of magma, only receiving a sharp burn on his right arm in the process. Yosuke, meanwhile, had his eyes on Patty, who offered an amused smile.

"I'll give you Marines three minutes," Patty said, peering down at the two lone Marines. However, Yosuke's expression of disbelief quickly changed, reverting into a broad smile. "Three minutes, eh?" he murmured, "I guess that means I can cut loose."
Waro grit his teeth. He doesn't mean...! the Marine thought in disbelief.

Yosuke reached inside his Marine coat and slowly took out another lighter. Spitting his cigar out at a dead fish laying near, Yosuke lazily then took out another cigar and then pressed it against his teeth. Lightning the cigar, Yosuke then tucked his lighter gently inside his Marine coat and then calmly took out, to Waro's horror, a lone dynamite stick. The dynamite stick was bright red, several inches long, with a picture of a skull taped onto it. Patty raised his eyebrow in interest.

"I'll blow you up, ya damn pirate scum, sky-high." Yosuke said, a twisted smirk on his face.

To be Continued..

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 01-12-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:26 PM   #1948
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

I'm Lufkizinu? Sweet.

Nice chapter bro, and I'm looking forward to the full final later tonight.

Quote:

Old 01-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #1949
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I'll do the rest of the chapter later, but thanks for the comment. Patty'll be very hax indeed.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #1950
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Chapter Seventy-Six: The Power of Patty

Note: I'll try to wrap up this chapter completely tonight, but if I somehow won't be able to do that, then I'll finish the chapter tomorrow, okay, broski? Anyways, in recent news, I'll try to make character profiles for characters in the Invasion of the Bird Clan Arc. Other news, we will soon have our very first Q and A section soon, in about a few chapters or so, due to popular demand from fans of my fic. If you send me a few questions that you'd like for me to answer regarding the story, I'll try to answer it as long as it doesn't spoil too much of the story. xD

Rose's beautiful eyes glanced behind her, her whole body still in total paralysis. Her eyes widened in utter surprise, as her paralysis seemed to falter, a feeble attempt at a smile appearing on her lips. Meanwhile, Miranda in turn smiled even further, exposing her sharp fangs as she sweetly licked her blood-red lips at the sight of blood which shimmered in the shining steel blade of the katana. The blood washed below, flowing onto the ground as Miranda said, "Welcome, dear."
Vatas stood behind Rose, his eyes narrowed as he glanced at his attacker, Miranda's clone. Five different cuts were on his body, each travelling from upper shoulder to chest level. Each cut seemed shallow, yet were each surprisingly deep. Vatas then, holding his steel katana, slashed at the Miranda clone, cutting the clone's shoulder as it jumped back in return. Vatas's eyes remained on the clone as he watched in fascination as the wound he had recently inflicted began to heal.
In a matter of seconds, the regeneration process had ended, and no signs of the wound remained as the Miranda clone took a few steps back, then taking to the skies by several dozen meters. Now out of range, Vatas glanced behind him at Rose, whom's smile remained. "It's been a while, Rose." he said, offering a smile.

"A 'M', eh?" Yosuke asked as he slowly lifted his Gatling gun. Waro, meanwhile, made no movement, staying perfectly still. "No idea!" Yosuke then yelled as he pressed the trigger on his Gatling gun, quickly sending out a barrage of deadly bullets. However, Patty remained in his position, as he murmured under his breath, "Bunshi-Bunshi no Gomu(Gomu means Gum)." Almost immediately after mumbling his words, the barrage of bullets came into contact, shooting into him as Patty was punctured by dozens of bullet.
However, something peculiar occurred as the bullets instead pushed against his skin, and then rebounded back, now heading toward Yosuke. Raising an eyebrow in question, Yosuke quickly ducked, dodging the rebounded bullets. Rubber? he thought as he ducked. The Gomu-Gomu no Mi, perhaps?
Waro in turn then stood up. Now intrigued, he began setting to using his large scroll, only to be halted by Yosuke who raised a hand to signal. "If you're thinking that my ability is to stretch my ability," Patty then replied, as his two legs, first watery, began to glow into pure light.
"Bunshi-Bunshi no Pika(Pika means Glint) Patty then muttered to himself.
"Then you're wrong." Patty finished, as in a flash, he disappeared, instantly then reappearing behind Yosuke. Yosuke's eyes widened as Patty followed up with a roundhouse kick which connected to Yosuke, sending him flying several meters away.
"Yosuke!" Waro yelled, as Yosuke splashed into the dark ocean waters, quickly sinking. Patty meanwhile said nothing, his legs now back to its normal state. Waro glanced at Patty, now alerted, as bubbles submerged. Then, Yosuke's head emerged from the waters. Latching onto a large piece of driftwood beside him, he then stood on the driftwood, holding his wet Gatling gun in his hands. His cigar had been completely extinguished and was now moist, along with his clothes.
Spitting the cigar from his mouth while coughing, Yosuke then said, "You were moving at light-speed there..."
"He ate the Pika-Pika no Mi?" Waro asked, confused. "No, you can't eat more than one Devil Fruit," Yosuke replied to Waro. "If you had, you would have instantly exploded from the inside-out." Patty meanwhile did not move as Yosuke glanced at him. "What are you, Patty Bianchi Nero?" he asked, coughing from nearly drowning. Patty smiled, a kind of smile as if he was being asked a stupid question. "I'm a pirate." he replied and then crouched on one knee. Yosuke's eyes narrowed on the sight of so, as he took out another cigar from his Marine coat. Patty, meanwhile, with his hand, touched the ocean waters, as immediately, bubbles emerged. Instantly, the temperature rose as Yosuke took out his lighter. Then, abruptly, a red color appeared under the cold ocean waters, as Patty smiled, his hand now under the water and hot red. "Time to end this," he said as what seemed like molten lava spilled from the ocean waters, gathering around him.

Yosuke lit his cigar and then promptly tossed his lighter into the lava, as it began to melt under the powerful heat pressure of the approaching magma. "Ditto," he muttered to himself as Patty mumbled to himself, "Bunshi-Bunshi no Magma Shower."

Suddenly, the magma's approach began to speed up, as the sea level around Patty began to rise, rising Patty up into the air more and more. In response, the water around Yosuke and Waro began to go down the sea level. Meanwhile, water gathered towards Patty and the flowing magma; the piece of driftwood that Patty had been standing on was now destroyed by the magma, and Patty's two legs up to his lower waist where now a watery substance, seemingly having transformed into water and was now slowly sucking the cold ocean waters in.
"What the hell..." Yosuke murmured as his eyes widened. Meanwhile, Waro's large scroll was now open, and Waro was rapidly performing handsigns. As the ocean water was slowly drawn to Patty, the sea level decreased for Yosuke and Waro. Meanwhile, the magma was still approaching. As it began assaulting Yosuke's only foothold, Yosuke quickly jumped back, landing into the cold ocean waters with a splash. He quickly sank, only to emerge a few seconds later, as he found himself on a foothold, surprisingly. Yosuke glanced down, and was shocked to see several fishes near him, each gasping for water. He was even more shocked to see that he was standing on the ground itself. We're at the sea floor!? Yosuke realized. Patty Bianchi Nero, he sucked the ocean dry!

Waro meanwhile widened his eyes, for he was to shocked. Taking a glance at the ground, where half-dead fish laid, he then glanced forward, only to witness a large column of water. The water was seemingly in a large tornado-like shape, reaching up for more than eighty meters, where the upper section of Patty was, in the center of the water tornado.
"Yo, Waro." Yosuke then said, now alarmed. Immediately, Waro glanced at Yosuke, and then below him to see magma approaching him. Suddenly, as the magma was only several centimeters close to Waro, it immediately burst, as a column of magma flew at Waro. Taking a quick backflip back, Waro managed to narrowly avoid the column of magma, only receiving a sharp burn on his right arm in the process. Yosuke, meanwhile, had his eyes on Patty, who offered an amused smile.

"I'll give you Marines three minutes," Patty said, peering down at the two lone Marines. However, Yosuke's expression of disbelief quickly changed, reverting into a broad smile. "Three minutes, eh?" he murmured, "I guess that means I can cut loose."
Waro grit his teeth. He doesn't mean...! the Marine thought in disbelief.

Yosuke reached inside his Marine coat and slowly took out another lighter. Spitting his cigar out at a dead fish laying near, Yosuke lazily then took out another cigar and then pressed it against his teeth. Lightning the cigar, Yosuke then tucked his lighter gently inside his Marine coat and then calmly took out, to Waro's horror, a lone dynamite stick. The dynamite stick was bright red, several inches long, with a picture of a skull taped onto it. Patty raised his eyebrow in interest.

"I'll blow you up, ya damn pirate scum, sky-high." Yosuke said, a twisted smirk on his face.

To be Continued..
Chapter Updated and Completed.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #1951
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Dude, Patty is like the greatest.

Quote:

Old 01-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #1952
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Well, these are his recent update on stats:

Busting Level: Multi-City Block+ with powerscale
Speed: Hypersonic+
Durability: Small Island+ on Feats; Large Island with powerscaling
Intelligence: Higher Than Average

Old 01-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #1953
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Agreed. I wonder why Patty has so many abilities.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #1954
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

It's just primary one ability.
If you notice, it has something to do with his body parts.

Magma Appearing= His Hand Turning Red and Hot
Standing/Drawing in Water= His Legs in a Watery Substance

Et Cetera.

Old 01-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #1955
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I'll attempt to do a chapter today, but I probably won't be able to do so.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #1956
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Chapter Seventy-Seven: Double Tag Team! The Vampire Mistress versus Vatas and Rose, and Patty versus the Marines!

Note: I'm feeling pretty good today, due to the fact that I got some good grades on my report card. Yep, all As except for one B+ and another regular B. Seems pretty good to me. Another note, the Q & A Section should start a couple of chapters after this one, so make sure to send in your questions! Anyways, here's the new chapter!

Vatas slowly unsheathed his long katana as Rose smiled. Now broken out of the paralysis from Miranda, she was now holding her usual throwing knives. Glancing at Miranda, Rose quickly threw a lone throwing knife at her as Vatas began performing handsigns at a fast speed. "Mire Viento(Aimed Wind)!" Rose yelled, as a large sonic boom picked off when the throwing knife reached approximately ten meters from her and Vatas, now quickly gaining higher altitude as well as higher speed. "Ice Release: Ice Partisan!" Rose followed up, sending several spears of ice at Miranda, who managed to dodge it as the spears each half-buried themselves in the glass skyscraper behind her. Meanwhile, the speed of the flying knife continued to increase.
Speed Level: Mach 37.4, Miranda quickly calculated as she promptly flew to the right quickly, dodging the knife. As the knife passed her, to Miranda's surprise, it started to turn, flying back as it was now aimed at her once again. Mire Viento(Aimed Wind), its properties only my throwing knives to speed up tremendously as well as home in onto its target, Rose thought as Miranda continued evading the knife, only for it to follow in pursuit of her. Miranda, in the air, then immediately took a sharp turn, avoiding the homing knife as she glanced to her left to see Vatas flying at her, his blade held high. "Not fast enough, dear!" Miranda commented, and with a slash of her Banpaia Tsume(Vampire Claws), Vatas was cut cleanly into segments. However, instead of blood flashing, Vatas then sparkled into a crackle of lightning, which Miranda managed to avoid.
Just as Miranda avoided the electricity, the homing knife approached her, only a few feet away. However, with a single slice of the Banpaia Tsume(Vampire Claws), the knife was cut into segments. Its power not broken, it collapsed due to the powers of gravity, quickly falling down below to the ground. Now, Vat! Rose thought as Miranda smiled and licked her sharp fangs. Then, out of the blue, Vatas jumped from behind, along with a clone. Both having used the ice spears from Rose's Ice Partisan technique as a foothold to reach higher altitude, each wielded blades. As Miranda seemingly remained unaware of the two, Vatas and his clone both swapped their katana's handles, now wielding it backwards. Nitoryu: Acciao Chain Etoku(Two-Sword Style: Steel Chain Grasp)! Vatas thought as he and his clone flew down, past Miranda, one on one side and the other on the other. Miranda licked her fangs once again as she glanced at Vatas and then at her neck, to see two silver steel chains on it, each connecting to Vatas's and his clone's katana. Quickly, along with Vatas and his clone, Miranda was pulled down too, as the silver chains quickly tightened.

"It was fun," Vatas murmured as he and his clone, along with the Vampire Mistress both smashed down into the debris and rubble down below.

"He's good," Yosuke muttered to himself as he glanced at the mass of water, gathered together into a water tornado. Eighty or so meters above to the water tornado, at its mouth, Patty's upper waist was visible. The water tornado, along with Patty was over three hundred meters from Yosuke. Standing on a blue-skinned grumbling tortoise, Yosuke then glanced around him, seeing only the sea floor filled with burning magma. Several meters away from him, Yosuke's subordinate, Waro stood on another identical tortoise as well, his summoning scroll out and ready. "Dammit, why did you have to summon us?" the tortoise Waro stood on complained to the two Marines.
"It's hot here.." the one Yosuke was standing on whined, uncomfortable with the hot magma that it was standing on. Patty meanwhile glanced down at the two Marines on the tortoises, as he said out loud, "You Marines have a minute and a half left!" As soon as he said it, the magma floor burst, releasing columns of magma, all heading towards the Marines. "You do this, and I'll buy you a month's supply of cookies." Waro suggested as the pillars of magma continued to shot up, closing more and more distance every second. "A year's supply, and we'll do it," the whining tortoise Yosuke was standing on said. "Two months," Waro bargained as the pillars of magma sped up. "Year!" the whining tortoise grumbled as Yosuke sighed.
"Fine, a damn year!" Waro shouted as the tortoises both grinned, or tried to at least. "You got it, Waro!" the tortoise Waro was on grumbled as heat under the tortoises both began to intense. Abruptly, both tortoises leaped, Waro's to the right and Yosuke's to the left, as two large pillars of magma shot out under the magma floor the tortoises were both on a split second ago. "They move faster than I thought.." Patty mumbled to himself, as he then muttered, "Bunshi-Bunshi no Magma Burst!"

Immediately, Waro's eyes widened as all of a sudden, as all the entire magma floor lifted, enveloping both Yosuke and Waro completely in the magma.

To be Continued..

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 01-12-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #1957
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Go Patty!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #1958
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori Uchiha View Post
Go Patty!!!!!!!!!!
He's getting badass quickly. =]

Old 01-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #1959
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'm sad...=( but good chapter Vat..
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #1960
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Don't worry, shkin, Mistress Miranda isn't out of the game that easily.