Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-24-2009, 07:55 AM   #161
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yep...what's the best chapter in your opinion right now?
Um, well I haven't gotten that far yet ^_^"
So I'll say Ch. 1 for now.
You changed your avatar, I see.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:59 AM   #162
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Um, well I haven't gotten that far yet ^_^"
So I'll say Ch. 1 for now.
You changed your avatar, I see.
Yep and Okay. ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #163
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hanataro's Profile has been Created!

Also, the Author will be on Hitaus today! ^^

Old 07-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #164
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Progress on Chapter Eleven will start shortly!

Old 07-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #165
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

yay awesome!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #166
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Old 07-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #167
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Chapter Eleven: The Kage of the Bird

"Wait, don't you think that's a little cruel, just because someone has different responsibilities?!" Toshi yelled. "That almost makes sense.." Nui muttered as Hanataro glanced at the group of ninjas in disbeliefment. And with that, the mob of ninjas charge. Responding, Toshi reached for her sword's handle as Nui began to string together handsigns. Suddenly, the wall right next to the rampaging ninjas started to brighten up. And the wall exploded, sending the mob of ninjas flying and setting off a cloud of smoke. "What was that.." Nui muttered as Toshi spun around to face the other ninjas, one arm on Hanataro, the other grasping her sword.
"Who cares? What matters is that...the enemy's numbers just have been cut in half!" and she and Nui charged right into the shocked ninjas.
In the next few seconds, ninjas flew everywhere as Nui and Toshi barged their way in. As the smoke cleared, two figures stepped into the white, filled-with- droppings floor. It was Menrui and Vatas. "You overdid it, Menrui." Vatas lectured. Menrui shrugged. "At least it worked." Vatas then glanced at the street, filled with unconscious ninjas. "I thought I had sensed their chakra here, but it looks like we just missed them." Menrui explained. He then closed his eyes and started to concentrate. After a few seconds, he reopened his eyes and pointed to the north. "They've gone that way." Menrui said. Vatas nodded and they began running.

__________________________________________________ _______________

A Bird Clan messenger slowly approached the man sitting in the throne. Two guards were around him, eyes moving from corner to corner, in search of intruders. Drawings of birds hung on the walls, and red/ gold feathers drifted through the air.
The messenger than kneel down as he got to the throne. "My Lord, Intruders have Infiltrated our Home. It seems their mission is to assassinate you."
The man sitting in the throne smiled, only his teeth showing in the shadow.
"So they've come. Well, let them! Their result is inevitable! They will perish."
He said and stood up and said "Or my name isn't Takuni Yomashi, Kage of the Bird Clan!" as the doors ten feet before him opened, and there stood Nui Onimusha.

To

Be

Continued

Old 07-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #168
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

yay!!! awesome!! i love it!!

Old 07-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #169
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Thanks.

Old 07-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #170
mangagirl
Drama King

anytime!!! ure awesome!!!

Old 07-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #171
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Old 07-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #172
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I am going to post the next chapter when someone posts here, so sorry.

Old 07-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #173
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Cool!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
5 more
Spoiler:
nah 1more
Spoiler:
dont forget about mine

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #174
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Thanks.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #175
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I am going to post the next chapter when someone posts here, so sorry.
i posted, now you post the next chapter!! lolz...
Old 07-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #176
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Sorry, but I have to work now, my story will be posted tomorrow instead!

Old 07-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #177
mangagirl
Drama King

yay awesome!!

Old 07-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #178
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

lol...

Old 07-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #179
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sorry, but I have to work now, my story will be posted tomorrow instead!
* twitch twitch * i been played. lolz jk...
Old 07-27-2009, 08:20 PM   #180
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
* twitch twitch * i been played. lolz jk...
Yep...but tell me what you think the next chapter's gonna be about.